fate V

Wheels of fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How long have you two been together?? Were you two been friends in high school?" one of the colleague asks.

"We recently just been together. Well, we ran into each other as if it was fate." Amber respond awkwardly giving a little smile to the other person, Krystal just nod.

"Fate? Are you two going to get married or something?" 

"Are you jealous? hahaha. Anyway, can anyone get me a beer?" Amber asks while raising her glass. 

"I'll go." Krystal voluntarily said while giving a little smile, "Thank you." Amber said reciprocating the smile of the other person.

"Are you alright?" Minho asks as soon as he stood by Krystal's side.

"She's not her usual self. She's putting up a front." Krystal said watching Amber.

"So are you. Why did you agree to play along?" Minho asks

 

"Act as your girlfriend?" Krystal asks a little bit shock

"I haven't seen her since we broke up. If I'm dating someone, Suzy can get married with no regrets." Amber respond giving a sad smile.

 

Krystal just look down remembering Amber's favor to act as her girlfriend in front of their colleague,

"I wanted to be her girlfriend even if it was a lie." Krystal said in a sad tone, earning a disapproving look from Minho

"But it's no good. It's no fun when it's a lie." Krystal said while getting the glass that she refill for Amber, turning around to make her way towards Amber, she noticed Suzy staring at her form afar.

"Is that Suzy?" Krystal asks Minho uncomfortably because of the gaze of the other person.

Suzy just stare at her then proceed to go towards Amber and asks her if they can talk earning a murmur and whispering from their other colleagues.

 

"I'll be right back." Amber said to Krystal while making her way to a place where she and Suzy can talk peacefully, Krystal just nod in respond.

"I'm in shocked to see that he's in a wheelchair." colleague 1

"That was Suzy right?" colleague 2

"Weren't they going out?" "They sure were."

Krystal just excused herself from Minho to follow Suzy and Amber while hiding to eavesdrop, Minho just stares at Krystal and give a big sigh.

 

"So you don't want to come to my wedding?" Suzy asks

"That's not it. Who invites their ex-girlfriend anyway?"

"I want to have your blessing. If not--"

"You would feel too guilty?" 

Suzy just looked down

"I'm j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter