fate IV

Wheels of fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon arriving at the restaurant, Amber bump to Yuri and their boss.

"Oh, how are you Amber? Do you have a work on weekends?" Siwon asked.

"A-ani, we just go here to eat."

Yuri noticed Krystal as soon as the other person enter right behind Amber.

"Ow, I see what you did there Amber." Yuri said teasing both Amber and Krystal.

"Ani! it's not what you're thinking." Krystal said defensively earning a stoic face from Yuri.

"Now you know the answer! Hahaha." Amber said giving out a little laugh at Yuri's teasing a while ago.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Try this one, it's delicious!" Amber said offering the piece of food on Krystal's plate.

"About the thing I said a while ago, it's not what I meant. I'm sorry." Krystal said apologetically while fidgeting.

" Don't make a big deal about it, I'm used to it!" Amber said giving a little smile to Krystal.

"Besides, my last relationship is after the accident that happened. After that, I decided not to enter into the relationship again."

"Why n-not?" 

"After the accident there's a lot of things that changed. I poop or pee on my pants, I just realize it when I smell something. Hahaha." 

"Poop is nothing when you really love the person!" Krystal said defensively to Amber, encouraging the other person withoug realizing that she said it out loud earning a stare from other customers and a chuckle from Amber.

"Okay, okay Krystal I understand hahaha but you shouldn't said it out loud!" Amber said still laughing from what Krystal said.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yah! you should avoid that one noona or you will be dead" Minho said yelling a little to Jessica while watching the latter playing the video games.

Krystal entered the house feeling down, giving a big sigh that attract the attent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter