fate I

Wheels of fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweat trickling from my face down to my neck as I continuously walking to find the restaurant that I’m looking for here in Seoul to deliver the sketch of project design to my boss.

As soon as I reach the said restaurant, I quickly find where my boss is together with her other colleagues.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m late” said Krystal, as she handed the sketch of project design to her boss.

“Ani, it’s okay. I’m sorry for bothering you to deliver this here; I forgot to take it with me earlier before I leave the office. Thank you, Krystal. ” said Ms. Victoria.

 

As I handed the project, I saw a familiar figure beside my boss.

 

“Liu? Amber Liu?! ” I think she forgot me as she stared at me for a while, trying to remember me. “I’m your classmate back then at Hanlim Multi Art School”

“Jung!! How are you? ” Amber said, as soon as she recognized Krystal.

“You knew each other?” Mr. Siwon asked.

“Ah, yes. We were classmates in High School”

“Oh, what a coincidence that you met her here.” said Ms. Victoria.

“Maybe it is fate, why you both met here tonight.” Yuri said.

“Come here; let’s have a drink to fate.” Mr. Siwon said smiling as he invites Krystal to sit with them.

“Ani, it is not like that” Amber said while laughing

“Sit here” Ms. Victoria said as she moved to Mr. Siwon’s side for Krystal to be sat beside Amber.

“Excuse me” said Krystal to Amber while taking her coat off before placing a sit beside amber.

“It is sure been a while, what do you want to drink Jung?  Beer? ” Krystal just nods.

“One Beer, please.” Yuri said to the waiter.

“Why are you ordering?” Amber said to Yuri.

“What? Do you want me to cancel it? Ahh, I see. Do you want to order it by yourself for Krystal-shi.” Yuri said teasingly.

 

As Krystal watch and stare at Amber while bickering with Yuri, a sudden flashback of high school day’s display in her memory as she reminisce to it.

 

“Go Amber, go  Amberrr! Do your best!”

“She’s so cool!”

Girl’s hardly cheering for Amber while she plays basketball and making her way to shoot the ball in the basket wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter