Destiny

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Destiny is an event that will necessarily happen to a particular person in the future. Destiny is when you can't escape or save someone from what they were made for; what you can do is make it easier for them, bring more joy, less pain. Above all, be a friend, show kindness and love even when it hurts to do so; for in those moments is the measure of who you truly are, the key to your mission, the answer to who you are and whom you serve." – Author

. . . . . . . . .

In both worlds, both fell off from the bridge and started drowning as if they were being pulled into the water. As the blood moon illuminates a light in the shade of red and orange in the city of Seoul, Kim Taeyeon caught a small glimpse of a not so blurry figure of another person all covered with bruises drowning not too far from her. She tried to reach out her hand but to no avail, her body became weak and her vision slowly darkens.

“I’m sorry.” She thought before passing out.

News spread like wildfire as the daughter of Chairman Kim from Yong Global Corp has gone missing. After 24 hours, the police conducted an operation of search and rescue. The majority believe it has something to do with the famous top wanted man on the list, Park Young Chul. Recently, the police receive reports of this man stalking the young heiress for a couple of months. This young woman takes matters into her own hands and caused an event that would lead to a bloody fight but luckily, no harm was done.

It’s been a day since Kim Taeyeon was nowhere to be found. People suspect she was being abducted by the notorious gang. Her face is all over the place whether it is on TV, SNS, or in newspapers. On broad daylight, suddenly a body emerges from the river near the land as she catches her breath before crawling half of the body out of the water. People nearby saw her and starts to call 119.

“Hello 119, we found a girl with long and brown hair at the Han river. She needs immediate help.” A stranger called. Two men quickly came to her aid. The girl suddenly passed out in while they carried her out of the river. They lay the unconscious girl on her back and opened her airways, the other man checked if the person is breathing only to find out it’s not. The man performed 30 chest compressions while the other man breath two rescue breaths as they cling to the possibility of resuscitating her.

Later on, an ambulance arrives along with two black luxurious cars, taking her away from the scene.

______________________________

Lying on a wide and soft mattress, she felt every part of her body was aching. When she tries to move, it felt like she’s being crushed by a giant rock. Opening her eyes, the world somehow keeps on moving and rotating. She hissed and groan as the unbearable pain in her head won’t stop. Trying to lift her arms, she pressed her head temples and starts massaging it. A nasal cannula which is a lightweight tube that on one end splits into two prongs is placed on her nose.

A knock on the door can be heard as the woman in her late 20’s wearing a white lab coat with a blond straight wavy hair being tied up in a ponytail, appeared as she brought a tray of medicines like pain killer and some vitamins. She notices that the latter is awake and placed the tray on the nightstand before taking a seat on the bed.

“Taeyeon ssi, how are you feeling?” the doctor said.

“I feel dizzy and weak.” Taeyeon answered closing her eyes for a moment before looking at the person in front of her, “Oh? Doctor Hyo?” she recognized the doctor’s face and asked, “What happened?”

The doctor gave her a perplexed look before answering her question, “A lot of witnesses found you floating at the Han River this morning. You almost killed yourself but luckily you didn’t.”

Taeyeon suddenly remembered what happened that night and why she made that decision. She looked around and asked, “Why am I at tippani sshi’s bedroom, doctor hyo? What if she’ll find out I’m lying at her bed? She’ll be very mad or worse, she’ll kill me!”

The doctor tries to hold her laughter seeing a completely different Taeyeon in front of her, “Kim Taeyeon sshi, I think we need to run some test on you. Probably do brain imaging tests such as MRIs and electroencephalograms.”

“You think I’m crazy?”

“Ah, aniyo Taeyeon ssi. I was just joking.” The doctor bowed.

“Doctor Hyo what are you doing. Stop being formal to me, I thought we decided to drop being formal to each other. Should I start calling you Doctor Kim again?”

Confused at her patient’s statement, she decided to go along with it “Whatever you wish to call me Taeyeon ssi. I’ll be off now.” She bowed again before leaving the room.

_________________________________

Night came when I regained my consciousness back; I sat up from the bed and stares at my left hand. Furrowing my eyebrows, I squirmed covering my left hand with a blanket. I sighed as I look around again. This room looks exactly like tiffany sshi’s bedroom but the difference is, it’s not completely pink and the walls are full of canvas painting’s being hanged. It looks like the exact bedroom I always dreamed about.  

“If this is a dream, please don’t wake up.” I clasp my hands and closed eyes. Suddenly I remembered my left hand has a needle on top of it so I placed it back under the blanket, not wanting to see it.

A knock was once again heard, telling the person to come in after fixing my appearance. Footsteps can be heard as I anticipate who the visitor is. My eyes widen and my mouth went agape seeing the person whom I missed and longed for. My eyes start to get wet as I bit my lip to prevent a tear from falling. If I am dreaming, I beg you don’t ever wake me up again.

“Kim Taeyeon, you scared me yesterday! I thought they’ll kill you. What happened back there?” she sat beside me as she cupped my face.

I couldn’t hold it much longer as tears fell and I cried, “YURI AH!” I hugged her as tight as I can not want to let her go. I can feel she struggled from my embrace but I never budge even for a bit. It’s been seven ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter