Act 6

EXO SUPERHEROES!

EXO Cave

No One POV

They all get teleported back to their own base so they could heal their still unconscious leader. Although he is still breathing, he still needs some thorough healing. 

Kris POV

We made it back to the cave safely. I set Suho down on our table, and Lay starts his healing process. Me, along with the other members, gather around the table and form a circle around it. I hold onto Suho's hand worriedly and Chen decides to stand very close to Lay for moral support. The other couples gather up within each other as well, holding onto one another. 

As Lay continues to heal Suho, it dond to me about something: that's it. It's over. We successfully defeated the evil couple. I didn't think that time went by that quickly. Although, we almost lost someone in that final battle. I come back to my senses of the snap of fingers. Literally. 

*snap* *snap*

"Hyung. Hyung. Kris hyung." 

I shake my head and looked around, especially Baekhyun in front of me. I guess that he is the one who snapped his fingers. 

"What is our next move?" he asked.

I pinched my chin for a few seconds. Before I could answer, however, someone else took this opportunity to speak up.

"What else could we do? Our mission is complete," D.O says, annoyed. 

Baekhyun shrugs. "Might as well asked, am I right?"

D.O just stares at him judgingly.

"This confirms that you could be annoying about 99.99% of the time."

Before this gets worse, I intrude.

"Hey. Hey. No arguing. To answer your question Baek, I think that, for now, we should just wait around until Suho wakes up."

"Speaking of which, the majority of you should get out to give us some breathing room," Lay interjects.

Everyone turns to the unicorn, who is now glaring at the two males who were almost borderline down each other's throats.

"Well?"

"I like that idea. Lay and I are staying. The rest of you, go to your rooms. We must wait until..."

Just then, we all heard a groan. We all look at see Suho, blinking his eyes.

"...until hyung wakes up," Chanyeol says, grinning. Chen glares at the giant.

"You did not just..." Before Chen could continue, Lay puts his hand on his shoulder.

"Baobei. Just calm down. It ain't that big of a deal. Right Kris-ge?" Lay asks. Everyone else looks at me, including Suho himself. I nod.

"He is right. What's important right now is that our leader is alive and well," I say.

Sehun snorts. 

"You call that alive and well?" Sehun sasses.

Xiumin then looks at the brat. 

"Could you just..." he says, his nose flaring. "You know what. I am sick of this."

Before anyone could stop him, maybe even blink, Xiumin goes up to the brat and pulls his ear, leaving the room. A few minutes go by and we hear a crash.

"KEEP ON BEING A LITTLE BRAT, I SWEAR TO SUHO, I WILL KICK YOU AND YOUR SASSY AS BAEKHYUN AND/OR TAO ! AND I WILL FREEZE THAT WHILE I AM AT IT!" I hear him yell.

"I swear to Suho?" Suho whispers, perplexed.

"OK. Rude," Tao says.

Baek: 

After a couple of more minutes of awkward silence (and trying not to giggle), the two finally come back out. Sehun looks scarred, while Xiumin's nose is still flared.

"...you ok Sehun?" Chanyeol asks, in which Sehun gave him a small nod.

"You didn't have to go that far, hyung," Chen says, in which gets a glare from via Xiumin. "Ok, you right." And Xiumin just smirks at the fact that Chen shut up immediately.

"OK. Back to the original topic. Since Suho hyung is awake now, what is the plan now?" D.O asks. "Although, I think that there is not much to do really considering that we won."

"Come on, DO. Don't be I think that there is going to be at least some leader talk," Baekhyun says. 

Everyone looks at Suho, then me. Suho clears his throat.

"I would like to start off that we all did great with fighting in that battle. It was tricky. It was intense. But, we still pulled it through. We made it all alive and with a complete group. We didn't have bring back even one dead body," Suho starts the 'leader talk', as Baekhyun put it.

"I would like to point out that as I was flying out of that castle, I would like to confirm that the Seminis disintegrated. However, they sent some glowing light out of the building. My guess is that they sent their powers to the next 100 year Semini," I say.

"I am proud of our teamwork and putting our powers in great use."

"Oh come on. Just wrap it up," Sehun whines, in which Xiumin freezes his hair. "...sorry."

"As I was saying, since of our mission being completed, we will have a celebration party tonight. For now, let's sign out," Suho continues.

"Just no killing each other," I add, staring right at D.O.


Outside Cave

Lay POV

I am staring into space, looking out in the sky. I stretch my arms out. I hear footsteps behind me. I don't have to look to know who it is.

"Hey baobei," I say. 

"Hey, why are you out here? You'll get a cold," Chen asks.

"Just staring at the sky."

"What for?"

"Just...in relief."

I feel a pair of arms around my waist.

"Come inside. I think that everyone had finished up the party by now," Chen says.

I sigh. "OK fine, but only because I love you." 

"I love you too, hyung."

Right after I feel a pair of lips on my lips, I hear a scream. We both turn around to see Kai.

"OMG, get a room, you two," Kai says in disgust. 

"Kai, calm down. It's just a peck," I say. Kai doesn't change the look on his face. 

"What is it, Kai?" Chen asks.

"I was sent from Suho hyung to tell you two to get inside," he says. "I didn't realize that I would be seeing a cliche move."

I can't help but roll my eyes at that comment.

"But I must to admit, you guys look like a tomato, especially Lay," he says before immediately running off. We both roll our eyes and head inside. As Kai said, everyone else is in the living room, which is decorated from the bottom up. Luhan gives us both a wine glass each. 

"It's time to par-tay," Luhan exclaims.

Xiumin rolls his eyes, grabbing his man away. Chen and I take a sip. Champagne. As I thought. 

"Champagne. How stereotypical," Chen comments, in which made me smack his arm jokingly.

"Chen," I say. "That's not nice."

"I think that we did a good job with setting up, don't you think?" Chanyeol asks.

"I think so, too," Baekhyun agrees.

"Well, we do have a artistic genius like me," Kris gloats. We all look at him.

"What the hell?" Sehun whines. 

"That was lame," Tao agrees.

"Guys, don't be so hard on him," Xiumin scolds.

"Let's forget about that cringy moment from Kris. Let's get drunk," Luhan suggests. Suho glares at him, in Suho eomma fashion.

"It's not physically possible to get drunk on wine," D.O said, matter-of-factually.

"Never say never," Kai says. 

"Guys, even though we can get drunk due to the end of our quest, let's get loose without turning into drunken idiots," Xiumin says. "Suho, the toast."

Suho nods.

"Let's toast," Suho says, raising his glass. Kris follows right behind. The rest of us do the same.

"To our mission being completed. To pairing up and creating cute couples. (This statement made everyone blush and smile) And to being one."

*Clink*

Fin


A/N I finally finished another one. Hope you all enjoyed the final chapter. I have one final thing to do though, but I'll wait a little before doing so.