Act 4

EXO SUPERHEROES!

A/N The Doom's Day Part. I have been brainstorming and getting dreams about the visuals of this episode since the 2nd or 3rd part. This is nerve-wracking, to say the least.

Mount Evil, Semini Castle

Lord POV

" I am getting impatient with waiting." Lady suddenly says. "I know that it's tradition to wait for EXO, but I don't know if I can" I sigh. "Look, I am impatient with this as well," I tell her. "However, them taking so damn long means one thing: they are getting to be indestructible. You know how I know that?" Lady shakes her head. "It happened 3 generations ago. We are way stronger than 12 humans with superpowers, especially with our secret weapon. In the meantime, we should get to bed. Now."

Next Morning,

EXO Cave

Author POV

Each member woke up, got washed, and got dressed. They went to the dining room for their last meal before the mission.

Kai POV

Here we are. Our last meal before we go to the mountains. Suho broke my thoughts with a tap on his glass. "I want to say first, that I am proud of every single one of us for making it this far." Suho starts as we all slightly smile at him. "I also want to say that we had our up-and-downs with our powers, but that makes us human. I also wanted to point out that I am surprised that we all came out. If I knew that this would happen, I would've made each couple have roommates."

"Hell yeah, you should've." D.O jokes as we bust up laughing. We continue to eat, and I thought that the lecture was over, but boy was I wrong. "After we eat, we should get an emergency kit on standby and get sturdy shoes." Kris nags. "And then, we should head out."

We ate and got an emergency kit ready. We then got shoes on and headed out. We stood in a half-circle and held our arms out. (Chanyeol-Baekhyun-Suho-Kris-Tao-Sehun-Luhan-Xiumin-Chen-Lay-Kai-D.O) "On my cue," Suho whispers. "1,2,3..."

We screamed. "LET'S KICK ."

"Kai. Teleport us to Moutain of Evil." Suho commands as I nod and we teleport here.

Semini Castle Lady POV

"Lord and Lady Semini, EXO is one mile from the castle." A guard says.

"What?" Lord almost yells. "Get everything ready. Activate our weapon." Then, all hell broke loose.

Woods 1 Mile from Semini Castle,

Xiumin POV

We started walking then we saw rocks with different symbols. It looks like it is blocking our way. "What is this?" Lay asked, confused.

"I think that I know," Chen says as he used lightning on the symbol that looked like a scorpion. We did the same thing with our symbols. The rocks glowed and it opened a portal and we walked into it. We continued to walk for quite a while, then we suddenly stopped.

"Why'd we..." I paused mid-ask. I see two roads. 'Crap' I thought as we looked at Suho.

"We need to split up. KaiSoo, ChanBaek, Sehun, and I will go this way. Kris, you lead the rest to the other road." Suho says as Sehun growls in anger.

"Hyung, that'll make you and Kris separated. Not to mention, me and Tao." Sehun says worriedly. I sense a little jealousy.

"It might be the only way. We can't necessarily lead as Suho and Kris do. That's why it's better this way." I say.

"Wow, that moment to shine is boring." Sehun half-jokes as he sighs." I guess it'll do. I hope to see you on the other side, jagi." We all look at Tao, who is in tears, and...Suho?

"I am regretting splitting it up, but what other choice do we have?. In the emergency kit is 4 earpieces. Kris and I will get 2 of them." Suho says. 'Typical' I thought. "I originally wanted Xiumin and Baekhyun to get the others, but since I feel bad about how we split us up, Tao and Sehun should get it." They smile as they got the earphones out. We split up. (after too much PDA from TaoHun and leader-nims)

Semini Castle, Lord POV

"They split up." A guard says.

"I forgot about the double roads. Whatever shall I do?" I say sarcastically.

M, Tao POV

We walked for quite a while, then suddenly we see a...robot? (A/N from the Power MV. CWIDT?) "Crap. is that a robot?" Luhan asks. "Quick. Let's hide until we think of a plan. Tao, contact K." Kris says as we hide. I the earpiece.

"Jagi, we got a problem."

K, Sehun POV

"Don't get too emotional, maknae," Baekhyun says. "Suho-Hyung regrets this enough. You're not the only one."

"Hold on. What is it?" I ask Tao on my end. "A what? Hyung, M is ambushed by a huge robot." "What?" Suho ask. "Kris, how big?"

M

Kris: Like...100 feet? It's pretty big.

K, Still Sehun POV

"What? Should we turn around?" Suho asks.

M

Kris: No. We'll figure it out.

K, Still Sehun POV

“Ok. Fine, but be careful,” Suho sighs. We continued walking. (A/N this was where I left off on the writing of this series on Tumblr)


M, still Tao's POV

"What now?" Chen asks.

"We have no choice but to defeat it on our own," Kris answers.

"Should we go to the other trail?" I ask.

"I think that the robot already saw us. We have no choice but to..." Kris was interrupted by the sound of a blast. We look from the hiding spot and saw a black hole on the rock we are hiding behind. 

"It's ugly," Luhan says.

"It's huge," I say.

"And it's gonna be in pieces," Xiumin says, activating his frost. "Let's go."

He leaves before anyone could react. 

"I think that we must get the others' help," Lay says.

"We'll see," Kris says. "Let's go help Xiumin." With that, he leaves, Chen and Luhan running right behind.

"Let's try it first, and if it is going badly, we'll contact them," Lay says. I shrug to Lay-ge and we run to our members. This robot is huge. Chen, Luhan, Xiumin, and I dodge its robotic claws. Kris flies to Lay and picks him up to block him when another claw tries to grab him. Kris sets Lay down on the ground. Xiumin gets grabbed by the robot's arm. Chen shoots his thunder at the robot to try to get him loose, but it is not working. Xiumin uses his frost to freeze one of the claws, having the grip become loose finally, and he drops. Kris flies to him and takes him to the ground. After some time with thunder, frost, Kris flying around the robot, Lay healing wounds, and some rocks (via Luhan's telekinesis), Kris gets an idea.

"Tao, stop time and we will attack," He says. I nod to him and I stopped time. Xiumin, Chen, and Luhan use their respective powers. They stopped.

"I deem this as enough," Luhan says.

"I agree," Chen says. "Tao, start time." I start time up again. The robot takes a step forward and it stumbles. It picks itself back up.

"Damn it. Didn't even make a dent," I cursed in frustration. I take out my earpiece. Kris does the same.

"This robot isn't making a dent," I say in my earpiece.

K

Sehun POV

I take out my earpiece. Suho does the same.

"Really?" I ask.

"Keep fighting," Chanyeol says. 

M

Tao POV

"What is going on your end?" Kris asks.

K

Sehun POV

"Walking still. So far, nothing," Suho says.

M

Tao POV

"What's our next move?" Lay asks. After a few seconds of lip biting, Kris answers.

"Let's keep fighting," Kris says. "Keep on walking on your end. There must be something on your end."

K

Sehun POV

"You got it," I say. We click our earpieces.

"Let's keep going," Suho says.

We all nod and walk along the trail.

M

Still Tao POV

We keep on fighting the robot, I stop the time and start it back up, yet this stubborn is still not budged. 

", this is getting old," Xiumin curses. He sends another frost wave and the robot walks past us.

"Where is it going?" Lay asks in confusion. After it leaves, Chen realizes something before we all did.

"He must be going to the others," Chen says.

"Contact the members," Luhan says in panic. 

"Agree," Kris and I say in unison. We take them out.

K

Sehun POV

We keep on walking and get a beep. Suho and I click on our earpieces.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Is it done for?" Suho asks.

M

Tao POV

"The robot left. We think that it's coming your way," I answer.

K

Sehun POV

"What?" Baekhyun says eyes widen.

"Should we fight it?" Chanyeol asks.

"What choice do we have?" D.O asks.

"That is if it actually comes," I say.

"It will come. It happens a lot when a robot is involved," Kai says. "However, why haven't we been warned by our ancestors about the robot?"

"The Seminis apparently wanted to give us an obstacle," Suho says. Right after he says that we hear some noise. We turn around and see the robot. 

"It's big," D.O says.

"IT'S HUGE," Chanyeol yells. I press my earpiece.

"As you figured, it came here," I say to Tao. Suho presses his earpiece.

"We have no choice but to fight it as well," Suho says.

"Wait, why can't they come help?" Baekhyun asks.

"They have been using their powers for a while. They need a breather," Suho says. He runs to the robot with his water powers. "We're starting to fight it."

M

Tao POV

"OK. be careful," Kris says in his earpiece.

"Good luck," I say.

K

Sehun POV

We start using our powers, minus Kai since he probably can't do much. Wind, fire, water, earth, even Baekhyun is changing the light. He flashes his light to the robot and Chanyeol has an idea.

"Kai, teleport me inside it. If killing it on the outside isn't working so far, then destroy it on the inside out," Chanyeol says. 

"Will it work?" I ask.

"It's a bad idea. You might get killed," Baekhyun says.

"I agree," Kai says. "There are no guarantees that the sacrifice would be worth it. Lay is not here to help heal you."

"What other choice do we have? This er ain't dying," D.O says. 

"If I do die, I am taking this medal idiot with me," Chanyeol says.

"It must be done," I say.

"Chanyeol, be careful," Suho says. 

"I will," Chanyeol answers. "Kai, get ready." 

Kai nods, but Baekhyun walks to Chanyeol and grabs his wrist.

"How will we get him out?" Baekhyun asks. "We can't leave him."

"I got an idea. Kai will teleport him out," D.O says.

"How could we tell when he must go out?" I ask.

"Kai should use his judgment," Suho says.

"Ok. It will work," Chanyeol says. "Here I go."

Kai teleports Chanyeol inside the robot.

Inside Robot

Chanyeol POV

I am walking inside the robot and it gets lighter. Baekhyun must have figured how dark this is. I keep on looking and about fifteen minutes of the robot shaking and me walking, I see the control panel. 

"Here I go."

I light everything up.

Meanwhile. Outside

Sehun POV

We notice some cracks on the robot. I notice some fire between its cracks.

"It looks like he found it's power source," D.O says.

Kai stares for a second, and then snaps his fingers, teleporting Chanyeol out of the now falling robot. D.O uses some earth power to finish the job and make sure that it stays dead.

"He did it," I say.

"The robot is destroyed," Kai says.

"And Chanyeol is back in one piece," Baekhyun says, hugging Chanyeol. Suho presses his earpiece.

"It's gone. We destroyed the robot," He says. "We are going to keep moving." 

M

Tao POV

We all are still standing, still trying to catch a breather. Kris presses the button on his earpiece.

"Roger that. Let's keep moving," Kris says. "That goes for us too. Let's move it."

We all nod and walk.

K

Sehun POV

"Planning on it," Suho says in his earpiece.

"See you on the other side," I say. We start walking. 

20 Minutes Later

We stop because the trail stops.

"Darn it. A dead-end," Kai says.

"What now, Suho hyung?" I ask.

"We have to turn around," he says. 

We all nod to him and turn around to take a backtrack. 


A/N It was like a year since the last time I made another part of this on Tumblr. My memory is not accurate in writing more to this part on this website. As I said, this the only Tumblr story that is not finished, so ongoing story #4?