Final Decision

A Simple Wish; But At A Price? [hiatus]

‘Aigoo.. He’s already asleep.’ She mumbled to herself while staring at Hyunseong’s sleeping face from outside of his window. She was sitting on top of a branch of a tree just next to his glass window.

Yes, she couldn’t enter his room or his house. It’s like one of the basic laws in her world. Never stay inside a closed space. Too much rules made her sick.

 

‘Now I’ll never be able to see him eats, walks or talks. And it’s all because of the stupid special class.’ She puffed out her cheeks and looked up to the Sky.

‘Should I do what Baro and CNU said to me? But that means I’m leaving everything behind…’

 

 

-Flashback-

 

‘I’m bored! Baro-yah! I wanna go out and play!’ She whined and banged her head on the table.

 

‘I know. But what can we do?’ CNU said weakly while shaking his legs on the chair in front of him.

 

‘Well, there’s something… Yeon-ah, do you want to be a human?’ Baro who was picking on the sleeping Headperson quickly went closer towards her. She then, lifted her head. Feeling interested in his words.

‘I’ve heard of rumors or some people said legends that you can be a human and live a life just like them.’ He took a seat in front of her. Yeon’s eyes widen in disbelief.

 

‘Jeongmal? But how? Can I be one?’

 

-End of Flashback-

 

‘You’re perfect in my eyes. I want to touch you and I want you to see me. Should I?’

 

 

***

 

 

‘Hyunseong Oppa. What’s with the long face? Didn’t had enough sleep last night?’ Jiyoung said mockingly and she just received a death glare from him. But she didn’t care and just stuffed a mouthful of cereal into .

 

‘Please understand, son…’

 

‘No, I won’t. Why don’t you just give all of your money to them? People who don’t have the same blood as you. Outsiders..’ He cut his father’s words, stood up and left for school. It seemed like his apetite that morning was lost.

 

‘Shim Hyunseong! At least go to school with Jiyoung..’ His father tried to call him but he didn’t even turn back. Seeing his son’s acts, he let out a heavy sigh.

 

‘It’s okay, Appa. I’ll go to school with Youngmin. He must’ve been waiting for me now.’  She said cutely and stood up. Then, she gave him a peck on his cheek.

 

 

***

 

 

‘Are you sure about this? You’re going to have a pretty bad life, I think.’ Baro whispered to her. She just nodded in certainty. She’s sick being a Newbie, not being able to do whatever she wanted. And she just wanted to be with Hyunseong since forever.

‘Goodbye, Chingu. I’ll miss you.’ Baro cried while hugging her, not wanting to let go of his best friend while CNU just patted her head lovingly. Tears went rolling down her cheeks; it’s hard to be separated with your best friends, you know.

 

‘Pabo. We’ll see each other again. Come visit me, araso? And also, tell Sandeul and the others.’ After a while, they broke their hug and then, Yeon walked towards the giant mirror in front of her.  

 

Her heart was beating like crazy because she knew, the moment when she did stepped into it, she’s no longer a Newbie or the same creature as Baro and the others anymore. But she’s certain of her decision.

 

 

‘O Mirror, please grant my only wish.’ She clasped both of her hands, closed her eyes and took her steps into the mirror which was as big and as tall as the giant pyramid.

 

‘Goodbye!!’

 

She could hear shouts from behind her and suddenly, she felt her body was as light as a feather. And soon after that, she didn’t feel anything anymore.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

‘It’s your fault she’s like this!’

 

‘I’m not the one who hit her!’

 

‘But you shouldn’t have left her alone! Now look at her! My poor daughter…’

 

 

She could hear voices. First it was a woman’s and then the voice. The one that she’d been longing to hear every day. So, she tried her best to open her eyes. It was blurry at first but after she blinked them a few times, she could see white ceilings getting clearer above her.

 

Jiyoung honey.. You’re awake!’ A middle aged woman suddenly approached her and hugged her tight.

 

 

‘Jiyoung? Me? Who’s Jiyoung?’

 


[A/N]: Thanks for reading ^^ i put on pictures ^^ *hearts*