Special Class

A Simple Wish; But At A Price? [hiatus]

‘Yo! Yeon-ah!!’ A hyper and energetic voice echoed through the small room as soon as she entered it.  Then, a cute boy went and hugged her tight.

‘I knew you will be here too someday.’ He laughed playfully but Yeon just pushed his body away.

 

‘Get off of me, Baro-yah!’

 

‘I heard about what happened back at the Ceremony. Haha! You deserve to be here! Welcome to the special Class, chingu-yah!’ And another guy slowly approached her. She just stuck out her tongue at him. CNU, another troubled Newbie.

Yeon took a look around the room. Small, damp and some kind of gloomy atmosphere could be felt but if those three were inside, it was slightly more colourful and happy. There were a few tables and desks, and a sleeping guy, his head was on the desk.

 

 ‘Who’s that?’ She whispered while pointing at the sleeping man.

 

‘Our Headperson. He’s always sleeping and when he wakes up, he’ll still all drowsy and sleepy. Weird, huh?’ CNU said. A Headperson’s like a teacher but the difference was he didn’t teach subjects for exams but gave them advices, helped them on becoming better Newbies and valuable morals. A Headperson was always assigned for the troubled Newbies.

 

‘But he didn’t look like one.’ Yeon narrowed her eyes. A Headperson’s usually serious, furry, stern and energetic.

 

‘I know.’ Baro giggled and went towards their Headperson. Then, he tickled his ear but still, no response.

‘Look. He’s more like a Deadperson instead of a Headperson.’ He laughed. So, that’s why Baro was in the special Class. So playful and hyper.

 

Yeon approached the Headperson and tried to wake him up. She tapped his shoulders, shook his body and even pulled his hair. But no, he’s still asleep.

‘Aish! Is he already perished? But his body’s still here.’ Yeon said annoyingly. Perish was the same as dead to a human. Creatures like them could die too. Humans die due to illness or accidents but they, they perish if they broke serious rules or disobeyed their crucial laws.

 

‘I know what to do.’ CNU spoke and then, he cleared his throat.

‘K.Will-shi! Sleeping again?! I’ll make sure you will be a Headlessperson instead of a Headperson!’ He yelled with a coarse voice. CNU was an expert in that kind of things.

 

‘Wha.. What?!’ Suddenly, that man just woke up, rubbed his small eyes and took a look around him. To his sight, three Newbies were in front of him.

‘You two brats! And you, dear? What do you want?’ He asked lazily while yawning. Then, Yeon handed him the bottled paper from the Elder. He took his glasses and read the letter.

‘Ah.. You’re my new Newbie. Yeon eh? Aish! Troubled Newbies are so many these days. I’m K.Will. Your new Headperson.’ He yawned again, making Yeon a little curious.

 

‘Why’re you all sleepy?’ She asked boldly.

 

‘That’s my problem, young lady. Now, all of you, get back to your seats.’ He rested his chin on his palm and slowly, his eyes went to a close. He’s sleeping again..

 

‘More like get back to your sleep.’ CNU said mockingly and then, all of them laughed.

 

‘So, what’re we going to do now? Aish! Sandeul and the other Newbies must’ve been roaming around freely but look at us. Stuck in this small room.’ Yeon pouted. She should be at the Earth that time, watching her beloved Hyunseong.

 

‘Let’s have fun even in this small place!’ Baro yelled childishly.

 

***

 

Hyunseong walked out of the school. He still felt frustrated about what happened earlier. How much he wanted to study abroad, leaving this country, away from people that he hated. But that girl. She ruined all of his plans.

 

‘Abeoji must’ve been brainwashed by that woman and her daughter. He already promised me that he would send me to the States but look. He’s using his money for them!’  He mumbled to himself and ruffled his hair. But suddenly, he stopped walking and turned around him.

‘Why do I feel something’s missing? Something’s not here..’ He thought to himself and then, he shook his head rapidly. After that, he looked up to the skies. Grey clouds were forming, meaning that it would rain soon. He sighed.

‘Andwae. The only thing that’s missing was my hope and dream to leave this sick place. Aish! How much I hate you, Kang Jiyoung!

 


[A/N]: That's random, and weird :P Aigoo.. My head's full with nonsense right now. Sorry for that xD Thanks for reading :) Aren't B1A4 adorable? ^^ *hearts*