-Chapter 18-

Grocery girl

Tzuyu POV

 

I was walking to my home, skipping happily. After all why wouldn't I be happy? Sana kissed me! I smiled once again thinking about her. The way her nose scrunches up when she smiles and how her eyes sparkle every time she laughs. Her soft cute cheeks that make her look like a little adorable squirrel. Yeah I'm definitely whipped.

 

'You would be proud of me mom, I finally confessed to Sana.' I smile and reach inside my pocket. It has been quite a while since me and mom talked. The whole Sana thing made me forget about her for some while. 

 

'What?' I reached into my other pocket. Where was it? "Did I forgot it at home?" I mumble under my breath. 'No that's impossible, I always carry it around with me. Did....did I lost it? Oh no no no no no, there's no way! I'm so sorry mom!' I start to panic, trying to look for the only thing that my mom left me. Her golden beige. I had a little picture of her in it and her initials carved on it. It was my most precious thing, I can't believe I lost it! 

 

I felt like I wanted to cry. The only thing that had made me feel safe and loved (beside Sana ofc) was now gone. 'I'm so sorry mom.' 

 

Sana POV

 

I sigh happily. Tzuyu just left, so I was here alone. I had to convince her I was fine, because she didn't want to leave me alone, scared that something might happen to me again.

 

I reached for my jeans that laid beside me, to grab my phone and call Zen. We haven't talked that much since the whole 'Tzuyu situation'. When I grabbed my phone, something else fell from my pocket, landing on the floor with a quiet 'klink'. I reached for it from my bed. 

 

'It's that beige that Tzuyu dropped in our store! I completely forgot about it!' I have to make sure to tell her about it. But for now I just wanted to rest. The few past day have been the most stressful moments of my life, and it sure took a tole on me. I snuggled to the warm sheets, slowly drifting to sleep, thinking about Tzuyu.