-Chapter 15-

Grocery girl

Sana POV

It was dark and I stumbled a few times. The moon was helping me see, showing me the path full of broken cement and rocks. 

 

The address turned out to be in some sketchy side alley in Seoul. In front of me was a big building, it's doors shut and chained. The building itself gave of a creepy vibe, making a shiver go down my spine. 

 

I didn't like this a bit.

 

I looked on my phone to check if I was at the right place, which I was, so I looked around to see if anyone was around. When I didn't saw anyone, I made my way closer to the building. 

 

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I said loudly, waiting for a response. All I heard however, was silence. "I swear to god if this was some kind of a sick prank..." I mumbled under my breath, stopping right in-front of the big doors. 

 

I grabbed the chain and tried to pull on it. To my surprise, it came right off, as well as the other ones. When I pushed to the door, they opened slightly with a unsettling 'creak', before coming to a halt, leaving a small hole for me to fit in. 

 

I stood inside the building, witch turned out to be empty, looking around for any sign of my parents, or the person who took them. (If it wasn't all a joke, and someone was laughing right now, looking at me through a hidden camera.) 

 

I huffed and got ready to turn around and try to search somewhere else, until I felt something hit me in the head hard. My world spun around and I collapsed on the floor.

 

My vision was getting more blurry by the second, the throbbing pain in the back of my head increasing slightly, a pool of a sticky liquid already forming around my head, soaking my hair making it red. 

 

"Sweet dreams Sana." Was all I heard before everything became black.

 

Tzuyu POV

"Why isn't she picking her phone up?" I muttered under my breath, trying to call Sana for the fifth time. 

 

'Don't tell me she actually went to the address.' Yeah she definitely did. I started panicking, knowing what could he do to her. 'I swear to god he's a dead man.' 

 

I quickly grabbed my jacket and hopped into my car calling the police in the process, making sure to tell them not to raise attention to themself, briefly explaining to them the whole situation.

 

'Hang in there Sana, I'm coming for you.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

No-one POV

Sana woke up in a dark room. The grey walls making her feel slightly claustrophobic. She spun her head around, immediately recognizing the room as the one she saw on the video with her parents. 

 

"Well, well, well.." she heard a voice speak from the dark, the slight echo making him sound more scarier that he already did. 

 

Sana's eyes snapped to the sound, trying to find the person in the dark. She was only able to see a dark silhouette slowly approaching her. His steps the only sound in the whole room, somehow making her even more nervous then she was before. 

 

Finally he appeared in-front of her. His face was covered with a mask, the lower part of his face unable to be seen. His eyes had a dangerous spark to them, that made Sana want to cover her face, which she tried, only to feel her hands tied up behind her.

 

"Ho ahe hu?" She tried to speak. The man chuckled slightly before removing the gag from , making her gasp for air she didn't realize she needed so much. 

 

"Who are you?" She asked once again, her nervousness more evident in her voice the longer she spoke. 

 

The man however, didn't reply. He took out his phone and snapped a few pictures before typing something. "Let's see how fast you girlfriend is, her parents made it in 23 minutes,  I wonder if she's able to beat them." He then chuckled darkly before leaving the room, locking the doors behind him.

 

She could hear his steps fading for a while, until she fell in complete silence. 

 

'Please help me Tzuyu, please.'