-Chapter 13-

Grocery girl

 

Sana POV 

My knees are shaking and I find it hard to breath. I convinced Tzuyu that I'm fine and went home as quickly as possible. She wanted me to ride with her driver since it was getting kinda late, but I insisted on riding the bike. 

 

As soon as I came home and realized that my parents aren't going to welcome me like they always do, I broke down. 

 

I couldn't stop crying, I collapsed on the floor and started hyperventilating. The image of my parents with bloodied faces settled in my brain. 

 

I couldn't sleep, afraid someone will break into my house, taking me with them. When I finally fell asleep, I woke up only a hour later screaming because of the nightmare that I had. 

 

I looked around, freezing at the sight in-front of me. My dad and mom where on the floor in a pool of blood. "S-sana....y-you need to save us..." my dad choked out, blood coming from his mouth. "D-dad?" My question was unanswered, instead my mom spoke up. "T-this is all y-your fault S-sana..." My eyes widened. "W-what? N-no, this isn't my fault I-i-" my parents didn't let me continue. "Admit it Sana, it's all your fault!" My legs gave up and I fell to the floor. "N-no, stop.." "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sana...Sana.." I look up, my eyes red and puffy from crying. "T-tzuyu?" She smiled at me and embraced me in her hands as I broke down once again. "T-tzuyu, I'm scared...I'm so so scared..." I choked out, burying my head in her shoulder. "It's ok Sana.....even tho it is your fault." I quickly look up. "W-what?" Tzuyu was looking at me with disgust evident on her face.

 

The whole room got dark and faces started appearing out of nowhere. And all of the kept repeating one thing. "It's all your fault!" Poison leaking from every word.

 

'Please make this stop....please."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up in my room. The moon was shining throw the window. The clock was showing 11:05pm. I was sweating and panting like I just ran a marathon. "It was just a dream Sana, it's fine, everything's fine." I kept repeating for myself in a attempt to calm myself down. So far it was working. 

 

After coming from my room downstairs, I grab an apple and head outside. The dream from last night still lingers in my mind. 'Is it really my fault?' I ask myself. 'No, no Sana it's not your fault! If it's someone's fault, it's Tzuyu's!' 'Wait....what?' 'Think about it, everything started going wrong once you met Tzuyu, didn't you notice how nervous she was when she heard the phone call? She definitely has something to so with it.' 'No, this isn't Tzuyu's fault!......or is it?' 

 

'Stop, you have to think about how you'll save your parents. You have to get there by midnight.' I sigh and head to the address on my phone. The moon silently watching me, shining on my path.