-Chapter 12-

Grocery girl

3rd POV

 

Lights flicker. The sound of footsteps getting closer and closer. Heavy breathing. Dark liquid dripping on bare feet. A quiet chuckle echoes. The footsteps stop. A sight comes from a smirking mouth. Eyes look up. 

 

"What the do you want bastard." The addressed man doesn't react to the insult, only chuckling slightly once again. "I am here to finally end this my dear friend." The dark voice says, emerging from the darkness with a phone in his hand. "What do you say, why don't we send your daughter a sweet little video?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sana and Tzuyu are still sitting at the ice-cream shop. The ice-cream already eaten by them, only the napkins laying on the table. They are in a deep conversation about whether they should get another one, or not. Tzuyu disagrees, while Sana lists off reasons why it would be beneficial for the both of them to get another one.

 

For anyone who would look at them, it could look like they are having a very serious conversation about sales of their companies. Look, however, could be deceiving.

 

Suddenly Sana looks at her phone, which started ringing. "Who is it?" Asks Tzuyu, making Sana look at the name. "Unknown number." Sana replies. "Should I answer it?" She looks at her companion. "I think so, you never know if it's something important." Sana picks up the phone. "Hello? Who is it?" 

 

"Ah, good evening Minatozaki Sana, are you with Chou Tzuyu at the moment?" Sana furrows her eyebrows. "How do you know my name?" The man just chuckles. "That doesn't matter, what matters however, is your fathers and mothers health don't you think?" At this point, San was freaking out. "What have you done to my parents!" "I think it's more important for you what I'm going to do to them rather that done. So far it was nothing serious, although I cannot promise you that it won't get worse." The man pauses for a moment before continuing. "But there is a way for you to save them. Come to this address at midnight and don't be late, I'm very punctual. The address and some photos to motivate you are in your messages. I can't wait to see you Sana." And he cancels the call. 

 

Sana is panicking, her phone buzzes a couple of times. She quickly opens her messages. Her phone almost fells from her hands. Photos of her parent tied up on two chairs with bloodied cloths and faces, her mother seems to be passed out, while her father is looking in to the camera, almost warning Sana not to come. The address is the last message.

 

"Sana, what happened? Who was that?" Sana can only show Tzuyu her phone. "I have to go there Tzuyu, I can't let my parents die." She says so quietly, that Tzuyu almost couldn't hear her. "I'm going with you." Is the first thing Tzuyu says. Almost as if on cue, another message pops up. 'And don't bring Tzuyu with you, or you will suffer the consequences. Also, don't bother contacting the police, we can get rid of all evidence is seconds, and who would believe you.' 

 

When Sana sees this, she has a hard time not breaking down. Tzuyu tries to comfort her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. 

 

"I just don't know what I did to deserve this." Sana whispers into Tzuyu's shoulder, that was drenched is tears that started flowing from her eyes at one point. "I have no idea who could this be, my family never had any debt and nobody hates us. Who could do this to my parents?" 

 

"I have no idea Sana, I have no idea." Says Tzuyu, even tho deep down, in the back of her head, she can see the face of a man that she know is behind all of this. She knows very well who could do this. The man that despised the Chou's so much, that he would do anything to destroy their lives, especially hers.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

' you Choi Jong-Bum'