Talent Contest

Saranghae

Hyoyeon's POV

It was a day before the talent contest.My group was practising really hard to get the moves perfect.We had to stop when my boyfriend came in.He hugged me but I pushed him away.

"Why are you being like this babe?"Eunhyuk asked.

"Can't you see we're practising for tomorrow's talent contest,"I said angrily.

"You've been training since morning.I miss you,"Eunhyuk said and pouted.

I sighed."Just leave Eunhyuk.I can hang out with you after the talent contest,"I said.

"Fine,"Eunhyuk said and left the room angrily.

"Let's start from the top and after that,go for your lunch alright?"I said and started the music again.

I gave my group an hour break.I stayed at the studio for awhile.Someone entered the room and turned off the light.I took out my phone and shined the light around but I saw no one.I felt somebody hugged me and wanted to scream but the person covered my mouth.

"It's me,"she whispered."Taeyeon."

I stopped struggling and she let go of me.I heard her made her way to the front down and she the light."Surprise!"she said happily.

"What are you doing here?"I asked annoyingly after being shocked.

She pouted and almost wanted to cry.I sighed and felt guilty."Mianhae,"I said sincerely.

"I was just kidding,"she said and grinned.

This kid was really testing my patience!I raised my hands up and wanted to slap her.I heard her whimper and she moved back slightly.She looked up at me with fear.I went closer to her but she kept moving back.

"I'm really really sorry Taeyeon ah.I'm just stress because of tomorrow's talent contest,"I said.

I moved forward and she did not move.She only looked at me innocently."Don't be stress.I'll be there to cheer you and your group on!"she said and grinned dorkily.

"Thanks Taeyeon,"I said.She hugged me all of the sudden which made me shock.

"I'm the one who's suppose to say thank you.You're the reason why I'm still in this world.I won't give up until I get you,"she whispered into my ears.

"I'll see you tomorrow Taeyeon,"I said.

"Annyeong!"she said and skipped out of the room.

---------

It was finally the day of the talent contest.It was not going as planned when some of the members quitted.I tried calling them but they would not answer their calls.

Eunhyuk entered the room with a smirk.I sighed as he walked towards me."Since you don't have enough members to make a group,can you just quit the contest?"he asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"How did you know my group has not enough member?"I asked suspiciously.

"I've put some things in their food,"Eunhyuk replied bluntly."Well,I did that because you were ignoring me for the whole week."

I pushed him away and slapped him."What's wrong with you?"I asked him."What are so dependent on me?You've never treat me to meals even once.Everything was on me."

"Let's go for dinner later.It will be my treat,"Eunhyuk said and smiled.

"We're over Eunhyuk.Leave the studio now!"I shouted.

He had an angry look on his face but he went out of the studio.I pushed the strand of hair on my face to the side.Taeyeon entered the studio with a confused face.

"Where's the others?"she asked.

"They are sick,"I replied and sighed.

"I can dance with you,"Taeyeon said.She put her bag down and came closer to me.She put her hands on my shoulder and another hand,holding my hand.

"I don't do slow dances,"I said honestly.

"Well,you can try right?"Taeyeon said with a smile.

I gave in and put my hands on her hip.We practiced without music first and it was not bad.

"Should we try with music now?"I asked.

She nodded and I smiled.I was getting use to Taeyeon right now and every time we look at each other,it seemed like I was falling in love with her deeper.My heart was beating quicker than usual and she was really different than my other boyfriend excluding that she is a girl.The music was playing and we got into position.

After the dance,something unexpected happened.The both of us leaned in and we kissed.I pulled Taeyeon closer and she wrapped her arms around my neck.I finally realised what we were doing and I pulled away from the kiss.My face was getting warmer.

"I'm sorry Hyoyeon.What about your boy-"

I silenced her with a kiss."Don't ever talk about him.We broke up,"I said.

She nodded and we kissed once again.

---------

It was finally time for the contest.I was in a suit while Taeyeon was in a dress.She looked extremely beautiful in the dress.My heart literally came out of my chest.I was feeling nervous while Taeyeon was busy eating her jelly.She looked up at me and smiled."Don't worry Hyoyeonnie,"she said.She got off her seat and stood up.She went closer to me and kissed me.My lips parted and I felt something entering my mouth.Taeyeon pulled away and grinned dorkily.I pulled the thing out and it was a jelly.I chuckled and ate it.

"The next contestants are a pair.Kim Hyoyeon and Kim Taeyeon!"the MC said.

The audience clapped and cheered.Taeyeon and I entered the stage and got into position.The audience became silent as the music started.

There was a round of applause after we danced.We bowed to them and smiled."Can I get your number?"a guy shouted from the audience.We giggled and went back to the backstage.

"That was great Hyoraengi,"Taeyeon said with a smirk.

"Hyoraengi?"I said.

Taeyeon got closer to me and put her arms around my neck."You're new nickname,"Taeyeon whispered into my ears.

We were about to kiss until the MC told is to stand on stage.

"And the winner is,"the MC said with a smile.

"Kim Hyoyeon and Kim Taeyeon!"

I could not believe my ears.Taeyeon dragged me to the front and hugged me.The MC handed me the trophy and microphone.

"Thanks for your support guys!"I said through the microphone."There's one thing I want to do now."

I kneeled down and pulled out a ring from my pocket."Will you be my girlfriend,Kim Taeyeon?"

"Yes!"Taeyeon said excitedly.I stood up and put the ring on her finger.The audience to cheer for us to kiss.I leaned in and kissed her.The audience went wild.We laughed and hugged each other.

I brought Taeyeon to a club with some of my friends for a celebration.They were shocked to see Taeyeon and shocked about our relationship.

"I'm going to the Ladies first.Be right back Hyoraengi,"Taeyeon said cutely.

I pecked her cheek and she went to the Ladies.I rolled my eyes when I saw Eunhyuk.He made his way towards me and grabbed my arm when I was walking away.He pulled me closer and kissed me roughly.He smelled like alcohol.I tried pushing away but gave up after a few tries.

He finally pulled away and looked directly into my eyes.I felt my heart beating and I began to feel confused.Taeyeon or Eunhyuk?

"I'm really sorry babe.I didn't mean it.I thought you were avoiding me,"Eunhyuk said.

"Hyoraengi,I'm back~"Taeyeon said happily and grabbed my arm.Her smile dropped when she saw Eunhyuk."Let's go somewhere else Hyoraengi,"she said with a pout.

I pushed her arms away from mine."Hyoraengi?"she said with her head tilted and a hurt tone could be heard.

I held her arm and pulled the ring away."I'm sorry Taeyeon.We're not meant to be together,"I said coldly and went back home with Eunhyuk.

Did I do the right thing?

Taeyeon's POV

I was still in shock.A few hours ago,she confessed to me and now she broke up with me just to be with that jerk?I clenched my fist and ran after them.

I grabbed Hyoyeon's arm and hugged her.She was trying to shake me of."Let me go Taeyeon,"she said coldly.She pushed me away and I fell to the ground.Hyoyeon did not even bother to turn around.

I stood up and ran after her again.This time,I back hugged her."If you hate me,why did you confess to me?"I asked.

"To make the atmosphere wild,"Hyoyeon replied bluntly.

I was crying right now.Did I choose the wrong person to fall in love with?

"Now,let me go Taeyeon,"Hyoyeon said.

I shook my head and hugged her tightly."Tell me why we're not meant to be together,"I said in between sobs.

"We're just not meant to be together.I don't even have feelings for you Taeyeon,"Hyoyeon said softly.

Even after her answer,I did not let her go.Something unexpected happened though,Hyoyeon turned around and slapped me.I felt the stinging pain on my cheek.I looked up at her.I felt helpless right now.

Hyoyeon wanted to come near me but I kept on backing away.She was the first one to ever slap me.No one dared to slap me before.I shook my head and ran away.

"Taeyeon-ah!"Hyoyeon shouted.

I went home straight away and packed my stuff back to go back to America.I called my driver and he drove me to the airport.

Hyoyeon's POV

After I slapped Taeyeon,I felt guilty.She looked so helpless and she avoided me after I slapped her.

"Taeyeon-ah!"I shouted as she ran away.

"What's wrong babe?"Eunhyuk asked.

I shook my head.Maybe this was the best way to get Taeyeon to hate me.

I was wrong.For the past two weeks after the incident,I was dreading more.I missed Taeyeon badly and I just figured out that I really really love Taeyeon.I felt really guilty slapping her and lying to her.Other people were also giving me the cold glares especially the ice princess,Jessica.

Where are you right now Taeyeon?I want to forgive you for everything that I have done,I thought.