First Time

Saranghae

   "TaeTae,wake up!"my loud cousin,Tiffany,shouted.I groaned and covered myself with my blanket.Someone pulled my blanket away and another person carried me out of my bed."Don't be lazy Taengoo,"Sooyoung,Tiffany's girlfriend,said.

 

 

   She put me down and ruffled my hair.I pouted and went to the toilet."Come on,you don't want to be late for school right?Hyoyeon's there you know,"Tiffany teased.I groaned and walked to the toilet."You're just jealous!"I shouted in the toilet.

 

 

   After I was done putting on my uniform and shoes.I grabbed my bag and walked down for breakfast."Hurry up and eat before I eat your breakfast,"Sooyoung said,grinning.I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed my breakfast."You know how angry TaeTae will get if she doesn't eat her breakfast right Sooyoungie?"Tiffany said using some of her aegyo.I was eating my breakfast happily when it was being snatched and eaten.

 

 

   "I don't care,"Sooyoung said and walked to the car.I looked at Tiffany unbelievably.She just shrugged and walked to her Shikshin."You two make a weird couple,"I said and followed them behind.

 

 

   When we arrived in school,students were crowded at the entrance of the school."Aw,why is it like this everyday?"I whined.Tiffany giggled.She pinched my cheeks."Cause you're so cute TaeTae,"she said.Sooyoung folded her arms."How about me?"she asked.Tiffany kissed Sooyoung's nose.

 

 

   "Since I'm in a good mood,how about I carry Taengoo unnie all the way to your classroom as a punishment for eating your sandwich?"Sooyoung said.I gave her a thumbs up.We got out of the car and Sooyoung carried me at the back.I turned to Tiffany and stuck my tongue out."Don't worry Pani-ah.I'm not stealing your Shikshin away,"I said.Tiffany glared at me and said,"You better not."

 

 

Hyoyeon's POV

   I was in the school dance studio practising for next month's Talent Contest.I know it's still early but I just can't help it.I am the Dancing Queen after all.I felt a pair of arms around me which stopped me from dancing."Morning babe,"Eunhyuk,my boyfriend,said.He kissed my forehead and turned off the music."I can't hang out with you today babe.My dad wants to spend time with me,"Eunhyuk said.I nodded and leaned against him.

 

 

   "Good morning everyone!"Taeyeon said as she entered the classroom.Everyone gave her a response except for me.Taeyeon looked at me and grinned dorkily.My face started to heat up and I looked away.What are you doing Kim Hyoyeon?You have a boyfriend and you're straight!I mentally scolded myself.

 

 

   Taeyeon took a seat beside me and said,"Good morning Hyoyeonnie!"I couldn't believe she was my lab partner.I wanted to change her with Eunhyuk but Mr Park didn't allow me to."Are you free today?If you are,can you accompany me to the amusement park?Tippani and Sooyoungie are going out today and I'll be lonely,"Taeyeon said cutely.She looked at me with puppy eyes."Sure,I'm free,"I said.She smiled and hugged me.

 

 

   "I'll pick you up at six,"she said.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

   Yes!She finally accepts my proposal for the first time!"I'll pick you up at six,"I said and faced the front.I don't care if she has a boyfriend but that doesn't mean I can't be her best friend.I couldn't pay attention throughout the whole lesson.

 

 

   School ended and I told SooFany and Seohyun about the news."Congratulations Taengoo unnie,"Seohyun said.I smiled and thanked her."Come on,let's go to McDonalds.I'm hungry,"Sooyoung said,patting her stomach.

 

 

   Everyone ordered their meals.My phone rang and I picked it up.

 

 

Mr Kim:I miss you so much Taengoo!

 

Taeyeon:I miss you too appa.So,why did you call?

 

Mr Kim:You'll be staying with me in the States for two months starting next week!

 

Taeyeon:Really?I can see Hayeon and Jiwoong oppa again!

 

My dad chuckled."I'll see you next week appa!"I said and hung up.

 

Skip to the evening...

 

   I dressed neatly and combed my hair neatly.I made sure that the car is spotless and drove to Hyoyeon's apartment.I got there and rung the doorbell.Her mum opened the door."Are you Hyoyeon's friend?"she asked.I nodded."Mianhae,she's not home.She's out with Eunhyuk.I don't know what she sees in that boy.If I could choose a boyfriend for her,I want the boy to be like you."

 

 

   "Kamsahamida,"I said."I guess I could take my leave now,"I said and walked to my car.I drove to the beach and sat at my favourite side of the beach."I'll just take it that she had forgotten about this,"I said to myself.