Rejected Once Again

Saranghae

Hyoyeon's POV

  Last night was the best night.Eunhyuk brought me to the amusement park.We rode all the rides and ate all the snacks.I happily entered the school but the hallway was gloomy.Everyone who saw me glared at me."You know,you're a lucky person.Taeyeon won't just ask a random person out just like that,"Tiffany said and walked away.I mentally scolded myself.How could I forget about the outing?I quickly ran to class and stood in front of Taeyeon.

 

 

  She looked up at me than looked down back."I'm really really sorry Taeyeon!I'll make it up to you,"I said and bowed.I felt a hand on my chin.I was now staring at Taeyeon face to face.She smiled.My heart skipped a beat and I felt my face getting hotter.Taeyeon broke into a laughter."You look like a tomato Hyo,"she said.I guess my face is really red now."It's not funny!"I whined.She patted my back and stopped laughing.

 

 

  "After school,meet me at the front gate okay?"she said.I nodded and promised her.Now,how should I tell Eunhyuk about this?I groaned and approached Eunhyuk.

 

 

  "I'm not free today Hyukkie,"I said softly.Eunhyuk turned around from his friends and looked at me."Why?"he asked.What should I say?He knows that I don't like Taeyeon.

 

 

  Eunhyuk folded his arms and waited.I sighed and said,"I'm going out with Taeyeon the whole day today."

 

 

  He chuckled and muttered something I couldn't understand.He kissed my cheeks and walked back to his friends.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

  Hyoyeon looked really cute when she was blushing.I couldn't stop laughing.She whined and I stopped laughing.I patted her shoulder and asked her to meet me at the front gate after school.Tiffany looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.I grinned dorkily and hugged Tiffany."TaeTae,you're suffocating me,"Tiffany said.I pouted and let go of her.Tiffany giggled and tapped my nose.I sneezed and she laughed."Your sooooo sute TaeTae,"Tiffany said.I smiled and laughed along with her,ignoring the stares from the others.

 

 

  I kept on stealing glances of Hyoyeon.She was really focusing on the lesson."Ms Kim,please do the problem on the board,"Mrs Lee said.

 

 

  "Which Ms Kim,Mrs Lee?"Jessica,Tiffany's best friend,asked,pointing at me and Hyoyeon.Mrs Lee ponted at me."You,Ms Kim Taeyeon,"she said.I groaned and walked to the white board.I wrote down the answer straight away without writing the wroking."Good job Ms Taeyeon,"she said,shocked with the straight answer.I smiled and walked back to my seat.

 

 

  After school,Mr Park wanted to Hyoyeon.I wanted to protest to him but I couldn't because she already said yes.I sighed and walked out of the classroom.

 

 

  I waited for ten minutes at the front gate but Hyoyeon never turned up.I was getting impatient and entered the school to search for her.My instincts told me that she was still in the same classroom.I tried to opened the door but it was locked.

 

 

  "HELP!!"I heard Hyoyeon shouted from inside.I tried to break the door but it was no use.I wasn't that strong."What's wrong?"Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

  "Hyoyeon,she's in trouble,"I said worriedly.Eunhyuk quickly pull out something from his pocket.It was a key.He unlocked the door and punched Mr Park as soon as he entered.I wanted to help Hyoyeon but Eunhyuk's friend stopped me."Hyoyeon is Eunhyuk's girl.So,stop trying,"he said.

 

 

  I nodded and slowly walked to my car.I was wondering how Eunhyuk got the key.Did he know this was going to happen?I didn't realise I was thinking until I heard a car honk.I snapped out and looked up.A car was heading towards me.I avoided it but my car swerved and hit a lamp post.

 

 

Hyoyeon's POV

   Mr Park told me to stay for awhile.He was looking really suspicious.He went closer and closer to me every time I backed away.Her took off his jacket and threw it to a corner."Help!"I shouted.I heard the someone trying to open the door but failed.

 

 

  A few minutes later,Eunhyuk entered and punched Mr Park.I saw Taeyeon outside trying to enter but Donghae stopped her.Taeyeon nodded and walked away.I felt disheartened when Taeyeon did not come back.

 

 

  Eunhyuk hugged me and led me out of the classroom.Everyone clapped."

 

  Should I send you home?"Eunhyuk asked.I wanted to say no but when I saw that Taeyeon's car wasn't at the parking lot,I accepted his offer.

 

 

  The next day,I did not see Taeyeon at all.Even her cousin,Tiffany.Did something happened yesterday?"Ms Taeyeon and Ms Tiffany won't be coming to school for a few days because of some reasons,"Mrs Lee said.Everyone groaned.

 

 

  "I heard that Taeyeon got into an accident,"Jiyoung said.The whole class gasped except for Eunhyuk.Is she mad at me or is what Jiyoung said was true?