My special... birthday present

IN MY WORLD ... ONLY FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been nine months since I sent you.
It's been nine months since you left me.
My sad nine months without you
I woke up that day when you kissed me softly.
That day he ran after you, shouting your name.
But you weren't ...
Who would I offend?
It's all because of my stupidity.
Wait for me
I will definitely bring you back ...
I stopped going to clubs anymore. I stopped flirting anyone again.
I will bring it all back.
I met Hyo and apologized. Hyo didn't forgive easily.
I was ready to do anything for my friend.
One day Bae looked at me and smiled.

- "Thank you, Ji. Hyo called me yesterday. She said she forgave me and us. She talked about you. Hyo decided to start with me again.
- "I'm really happy. Sorry Bae. You suffered a lot because of me.
- Well, we always make mistakes. No one wants to make mistakes. The most important thing is to understand your mistakes and not make them again
- "Yes, you're right. I made a big mistake. I don't know how to get Riri back. No one knows where he went. I hope he is alive and well. Kiko is not leaving me.

I cried uncontrollably. I miss him very much.
- "I need to tell you something. I'm sorry to hear that. It was a secret. Riri's uncle was working on a project. That project is the subject of male pregnancies, which occur once in every 1,000 men. Luckily, Riri was able to have a baby ... and Riri got pregnant from you. Because Riri left because you had a bride ... Riri didn't want to ruin your life for himself. This is his phone number ... he's waiting for you to call ... you really are the father of twins.

I didn't understand anything. Riri ... my Riri is pregnant. Isn't that a man ??? ...
- How ??? How could he prove he was pregnant by me ... why are you saying that now ... I missed him for a whole nine months ... you saw how much I suffered ... why are you saying all this now.

I was really angry. But Bae took back Riri's number that he wanted to give me.
- "What do you think of Riri? Who says Riri has with everyone he likes ??? Riri is not like you. Riri's children will confirm that he is pregnant of you . Yes, Riri's uncle was right. You're not deserve Riri and his twins, you bastard.

Bae said that and left. I quickly grabbed Bae's hand.
- "Give him his phone number, or I'll  ..."
- "What are you going to do? Kill me. If you kill me, who will tell you about Riri and his twins? I thought you were crazy bastard. There is nothing. You are destined to live only with Kiko.

Bae said and left. I paused for a moment. I need to understand what is happening.

Bae hasn't wanted to see me since that day. He didn't even answer my phone.
I went to meet TOP. I cried, knelt down and begged.
- "Get Riri's number from Bae. I miss him very much. I want to see my twins. Help me...
- "This is a picture of your twins. Riri was very ill due to birth complications. I don't know how he is now.  This is  number ... but don't tell anyone that I gave it to you ..

I looked at the picture with tears in my eyes. They were really cute little kids.
- "Son and daughter. They don't have names yet. Riri says he wants you to name the twins."

I couldn't say anything. I was just crying. My tears flowed like a river.

- Thank you, TOP ...
- "All right, I hope they're happy. Riri overcame all this alone. I've heard it's not easy to get pregnant alone. And it shows how much he loves you. You have to make them happy. If you make Riri cry again, I'll kill you with my own hands. I will help you in every way to bring them back.

TOP said that and hugged me. I cried in his arms like a baby.

I stopped crying ... My hand was shaking. Because I'm calling him.
- Hello ?
His voice ... I wanted to hear his voice for a whole nine months ... I couldn't say anything, I cried again.
- My cute kitty !!! What a wonderful thing. You've probably heard it all. Do you want to see the twins ... Make a video call, wait a few minutes. I'll call you back.

Riri said and hung up. I just nodded. My tears are like a sea, not a lake.
A few minutes ... I didn't know it was longer than my life. Suddenly my phone rang. I received the call very qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter