Marriage project and The End

IN MY WORLD ... ONLY FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ice cream project "

The project started with Tabi. The three friends thought a lot. They didn't have a good idea. They decided to get help from Seungri.
- Dae hyung doesn't like too romantic things. So give him a ring while you walk in the park with him. Don't put it in what they eat. If Dae Hyung eats without noticing, your marriage proposal will fail ...Seungri said.
- "And how do you give me the ring? At least if you put it on the ice cream, he won't eat it, will he?
- Yes. I'll put it on the ice cream he like to eat. So why take a park? Tabi was surprised.
- Dae hyung likes to be with twins. Tell him to go to the sanctuary with twins. We'll be around and we'll take the twins as soon as we get the ring ... Seungri said.
- "Why are they  using my children? Jiyong growled.
- One for all, all for one ... I think you three are the Three Soldiers ... Seungri said.
Everyone agreed.

It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day. Tabi Dae took the twins and entered the park.
- What kind of work do Jiyong and Seungri do and they leave us twins?
- "Don't you like it?  Back? Can I call Jiyong and tell him to get the twins?
- No, Tabi hyung. I just said.
- Ok. There is ice cream. Will you eat I'll buy it.
- Yes." I want milk ice cream.
Tabi went to the ice cream very quickly. On the way, he put the ring on Dae's ice cream with milk.
He gave Dae ice cream. Dae looked at the twins and laughed, not the ice cream, but biting it hard.
Without saying a word, everything happened.
Dae choked on something in his throat. He couldn't breathe ... He fainted for a moment.
The other friends, who were watching from a distance, came running very fast.
They went to the hospital.

The ring was stuck in his throat. Luckily, he failed to swallow and fainted.
- "I told you. Don't give it to him to eat ... Dae hyung eats very carelessly. Because sometimes we can't even see what we're eating, because we eat between classes ...
The doctor came. He is OK. You can meet the sane.
Everyone went into the room.
Dae cried when he saw them.
- Have you decided to kill me? A ring came out of my throat. If you don't like me, you can just say so. Why are you trying to kill me ..." Dae cried even harder.
Only Tabi was very nervous. The others could barely contain their laughter.

Seungri shook his head:
- Dae hyung, I've been telling you a lot. Sometimes you have to pay attention to what you eat ... Tabi proposed to you. You ruined everything. I think poor Tabi has been preparing for a few days ... '
Dae was stunned. Suddenly he cried even louder.
- "Why are you crying now?" Seungri asked.
- "I've ruined the most important moment of my life. Now who will propose to me again.
Suddenly, Tabi knelt in front of his bed.
- "Dae, maybe I'm worse than you. But I will not allow you to propose to anyone other than me. I have no eloquent words to say to you. Will you marry me !
- "Yes, I'll marry you."
The nearly failed "Ice Cream Project" has been successfully implemented.


" Proposal to marry the fireworks "

The next project is Bae. This time, the three friends irrevocably followed only Seungri's words.
- Hyo unnie is very romantic. She is very happy with small things. After work, propose marriage in a cafe. Light a full candle, and make your way with rose petals. Then set the table for a romantic dinner. Then propose before you eat. We will prepare everything. Bae hyung, you just do as I say.

- Bring your twins? Bae asked
- "Of course not. I will not involve the twins in any projects from now on, Jiyong protested.
- Yes, Jiyong is right.You don't need twins for a romantic dinner, Tabi said.

They prepared everything really well.
It's late.
Hyo arrived at the cafe on a date. It was really romantic. Candles were lit everywhere, and the road was paved with rose petals to the table. Bae waited at the table for Hyo.

Hyo knew instinctively what was going to happen to her. She was so happy that she ran to Bae. As Hyo ran, she didn't notice the candle burning behind the curtain falling.
Hyo ran over, hugged Bae, and kissed him on the lips. Bae kissed back. They kissed very slowly.
Suddenly they smelled something. When the couple opened their eyes, they saw a fire.
They panicked and ran out of the cafe.
They went outside and called the fire and rescue team.
Panicked, Bae called everyone.
Everyone came to the cafe very quickly. The fire was completely extinguished.
Everyone quietly entered the half-burned cafe. Bae was very sad.
Suddenly, Hyo knelt on one knee and sat down in front of Beyoncé.
- Sorry me, darling. Your marriage proposal failed because of me. But I can't finish it all. I don't have ring give you now. But then get it. Honey, be my lifelong saving angel. Will you Marry me?
Bae was shocked and didn't know what to say. He cried suddenly. He cried and nodded.
- "Yes, I will marry you. I will be your l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter