R&I ♡ BTS I

Romantic & Idol ♡ We're Dating! (apply open!) [Please check Episode Guide regularly! (^^,)]
ROMANTIC & IDOL ♡ WE'RE DATING!
by elle_amylia
background
EPISODE GUIDE
LOVE TIPS
MASTERLIST
TEASER
BEHIND THE SCENE
staff members & couples
 
BEHIND THE SCENE I

Donghyun ♡ Erina


 
Kangmin ♡ Seoju
 


"Hello?" Seoju quietly giggled at Kangmin's husky and sleepy voice.
 
"Oppa, why did you changed the passcode?" Seoju asked.

"Try to guess~" Kangmin sing-song.

"I'm sleeping with Hayeon eonni then." Kangmin smirked as he could see Seoju's pout from behind the door.
 
"It's..."

"Surprise!" Seoju laughed as Kangmin nearly dropped his phone at the sight of Seoju.
 
"Come here, you naughty girl!" Kangmin started to chase Seoju around.

"Oppa, stop! I need to take a bath! We have early morning schedule tomorrow!" Seoju giggled as Kangmin caught her in his arm.
 
"What about bathing together?" Kangmin winked flirtatiously.

"ert!" Seoju headbanged their head and ran locked herself inside her bathroom, leaving Kangmin writhing in pain.
 

Jun ♡ Stella
 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here's a quick look on the three couples' day before the first recording of the pilot episode! I try my best to illustrate the character according to your app, but add some more humorous in it. Hope that's fine.
And sorry I misspelled SUNHWANNIE~! T_T

I'll be busy for a while since I have a small family event in four days. My older brother is getting married! He was supposed to marry a month ago, but because of the lockdown, we haven't been able finish the preparation and decided to cancel it. Now that the lockdown had been ease slightly to social distancing, we decided to continue the event but make it small which only consist of a gathering of immediate family for both my family and his fiancee's family, which is only limited to 20 people. Quite sad, but hey! It's for our own good! Wish my brother a happy married life!

Hence, I will delay the pilot episode for a little while until I found the free time in my schedule! Stay tune! ^^