Chapter 4

The Bully and The Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope there's still someone read this

Enjoy

“Uwaaaa…” Momo tackled Jeongyeon to the ground and deliver the final punch to her face, but she stopped before the punch actually hit Jeongyeon’s face. Momo smiled and offered her hand to help Jeongyeon up. “Once again, Momo.” Jeongyeon said for the tenth time today. “Come on, Jeong. Enough for today. It’s the tenth time already, and I always won.” Momo said, but Jeongyeon shook her head. “No, one more, Momo. Come on.” She prepared her stance. “Just give in to her, Momo. She’s on the mood.” Nayeon who watched them across the room with Sana shouted to her. Momo just sighed and complied to the request…again. They’re in the HQ’s gym. All of the rangers, minus Chaeyoung. “Where’s Chaeyoung? I thought I saw her here.” Nayeon asked. “She’s in TzuTzu’s room with that Mina girl.” Sana said. “Tzuyu really forced them to be friends, huh?” Nayeon shook her head. “Who knows? Maybe they’ll like each other in the future, and dating.” Sana nonchalantly said. “Sana, not every girl in the same room ended up dating. Besides, they hate each other.” Nayeon said. “Well, Tzuyu didn’t like any of us when we first met her. But now? She’s smitten by me.” Sana said proudly. “More like you’re the one who’s smitten by her.” Nayeon scoffed. “Oh shush. Doesn’t matter who’s smitten by who, my point is you never know.” Nayeon always liked this girl optimism, which she always optimist that every interaction between two girls is the start of their romantic feelings.

Meanwhile

“Uwoooo…” They looked ahead and saw that Momo slammed Jeongyeon to the ground. Yes, Momo win again for the eleventh time. “Alright, that’s enough before you break all bones in your body, Jeongyeon.” Momo once again offered her hand to Jeongyeon, but this time the red ranger just slapped the hand and up on her own. She stormed past Momo, and then the two before heading to the shower. “Is she…angry?” Nayeon asked. “You know? You should let her win at least once, Momo.” Sana said to Momo who now joined them. “I did, okay? But every time I try to let her win, she got mad and told me to be serious. So, I don’t hold back.” Momo defended herself. “Something is bothering her. I’ll talk to her later.” Nayeon said. “Why not now?” Momo asked. “Because now she’s not in the mood. When she’s calmed down a bit, I’ll talk to her. Besides, you promised to teach us new moves. That’s why we’re here.” Nayeon said. “Oh, that’s right. Come on.”

After the shower, Jeongyeon sat herself on the locker room. The last few battles have been tough on her. Her skills in battle are already known to the monsters, which led to her reliance on her special weapon. Momo and Chaeyoung are the one who led the team in terms of battle, while she’s only charge to call the Megazords. It hurts. And there’s the thing now that Tzuyu called Chaeyoung and Mina alone to her office to talk about “something important”. That hurts her more. She’s the leader of the Megaranger for God’s sake. Why that Mina girl is more important than her? She’s new here, and doesn’t actually want to be here in the first place. Why Tzuyu choose her over the rangers? Over her? Actually, she kinda knew why, it must be because what she said about Park Jihyo and Kim Dahyun. About how she thought one of the two knew about their secret identity, and how it could be compromised. Also, she also knew why Chaeyoung and Mina was chosen, because they’re the one who are friends with them. She should’ve understood. She knew that, but still, it irks her. Why Tzuyu has to make it a secret? She could’ve just told the rangers about her plan, and maybe they all could help. Actually, she also had the answer herself. If her team hear about this, they’ll want to help. Now the thing is Nayeon, Momo and Sana are not a student at her university. Heck, Nayeon isn’t even a student anymore. People (especially the two suspects) will get suspicious if the three suddenly appear frequently at her university. Suddenly, a thought came to her mind. How about she also investigates, without anyone knowing? Maybe from afar, so nobody will get suspicious, not even Chaeyoung…and Mina. Yeah, she could do that. It’ll be a stealth spying.

The next day, she lounges around Chaeyoung’s department, looking for at least one of the two. She changed her backpack, wear a jacket and a hat, so nobody will recognize her. Well, at least that’s what she thought, but let’s not ruin her fun, okay? She looked around, trying to find her target(s). She found Jihyo with Mina walking together. “Well, nothing unusual.” But then, she saw Dahyun walked alone, and suspiciously looking around. “What she’s doing?” She decided to watch the girl’s movement. When Dahyun is out sight, she follows her, in a safe distance. It gets even more suspicious when the pale girl went into the fire escape. Normally, she could use her spying gadgets to look at other side of the door, but in order to do that, first she must morph, so that’s not an option. The only thing she could do is wait, but even after a while, Dahyun isn’t coming out, so she slammed the door open and found no one. Chaeyoung’s department only had three stories, and she’s in the ground floor, so Dahyun must be going upstairs. Carefully, she went up the stairs, and heard another footstep from above. That must be Dahyun. She must be discreet and not making any sound. She listened to Dahyun’s footsteps and tried to distinguish when she stepped on the stairs and the floors. Eventually, Dahyun opened a door from the very top. “Rooftop.” Jeongyeon said as she finally began her steps and reached the door to the rooftop. She leaned against it, and tried to listen. “I think we’re good here.” She heard Dahyun said. “What?” She wanted to hear more, but Dahyun seems to talk in whispers, until she heard, “You don’t know how much I prepared for this.” She widened her eyes. “Prepared for what? Alright, that’s it. I’m sure of it.” Without further ado, she slammed the door open, making Dahyun, who startled, to face her. In her rage, Jeongyeon failed to notice the liquid from Dahyun’s eyes as she walked to her. “YOU!”

“J-Jeongyeon sunbae…” The shocked girl couldn’t even react as Jeongyeon pulled her collar and pushed her into the wall, once again not noticing something knocked over. “YOU! Who are you, huh?” Jeongyeon asked looking straight into Dahyun’s eyes. “W-W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter