SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE. (image isnt mine)

The Love Story of Im Yoona and Lee Donghae~

 

Chapter 6: (some of my facts probably aren’t straight. Kekekekeke. SORRY.

Donghae sat in the make up room with s. It was quite a while since Donghae had seen Yoona, but Super Junior had to travel all over for their Super Show.( I think it was SS2.) “Aish,” Donghae thought, “Why the hell are my hyungs so boring! Why is my MAKNAE so boring. That weirdo is over in the bathroom somewhere brushing his teeth. Must I get that straight. The kid is freaking brushing his teeth at 2 in the afternoon.” Donghae missed his Yoona, DUH. Working all the time did not help the fact that they already can’t see each other quite often. Even if they did, it would be just a brief five seconds.

As Donghae slumped in his chair reading his magazine, Shindong thought that his DONGSAENG might need some entertainment before he got his surprise. Shindong stormed over to Donghae, “MY DONGSAENG. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? WANT ME TO BUY YOU A HOTDOG? TELL ME YOU’RE HUNGRY. CAUSE I’M HUNGRY. :D.” Donghae chuckled and looked at his chubby hyung, “Hyung we JUST ate. Stop being so chubby!” Shindong pouted at Donghae, “Donghae ah, it’s not hyung’s fault that he’s just born with big bones. And anyways, I get ALL the ladies with my curves~
 Donghae pretended to make a gagging noise.

Shindong decided to go off and see if Donghae’s surprise had arrived yet since it seemed like Donghae was restless. Shindong whipped out his phone and dialed, “YAH are you here yet? Your fishy is so sad and lonely looking!! Hurry up yo before I fly to where you are and pick you up.” Shindong closed his phone happily and went over to Kangin, “My dongsaeng! Donghae’s present is on its way!” Kangin chuckled, “Hyung, sometimes I wonder how we were born to be so intelligent.” Shindong playfully punched Kangin on the arm, “Yah, don’t be so full of your chunky self, the whole group thought up of this wonderful plan.” Kangin nodded in a sarcastic way.

Back at where Donghae was, he was just about to rip out his hair of boredom. The super show in Seoul was over and Suju was allowed one day of rest before setting off somewhere else. Donghae didn’t think he would be able to survive throughout the day anymore. He finally decided to get up and reprimand his hyungs of being so weirdly boring today. Donghae stood up on his chair, “WHY ARE ALL OF Y’ALL NO FUN TODAY. I NEED SOME ENTERTAINMENT IN MY LIFE.” The other members quietly giggled to themselves but when they turned around to face Donghae, they showed no emotion.

Donghae looked at his hyungs’ faces and rolled his eyes. He decided to go outside for a breath of fresh air. Right when he stepped out the door, something attacked him. He heard a familiar voice yell out, “OPPA! I MISSED YOU. :D.” Donghae heard the voice and immediately knew who it was. “YOONGIE.” He grabbed her into a big hug and grabbed her face and gave her the biggest kiss on the lips EVER. Yoona pushed him off, “OPPA. Do you not realize that we’re outside? What if someone sees us?!?!?” Donghae shrugged, “Eh, don’t really care. Anyways, why are you here all of a sudden? I thought you were busy!” Yoona laughed, “I lied~ kekekeke. The other Super Junior oppas told me to tell you that I was really busy and couldn’t come see you during the Super Show since they wanted to surprise you. I’m guessing it’s a really good surprise.” Donghae gave Yoona a big hug, “OF course it’s the best surprise ever!!! Gawsh, I have to get in there and give the members some big hugs.”

After a very mushy thanking to s, Donghae and Yoona finally had some time together. Yoona sat on Donghae’s lap while he wrapped his arms around her waist so she wouldn’t go sliding off. Yoona turned around and faced Donghae, “Wow oppa, when was the last time I saw your face. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU CHANGED. Don’t tell me, YOU GOT PLASTIC SURGERY DIDN’T YOU.” Donghae looked shocked, “YAH Im Yoona, did you not already realize that your beautiful boyfriend does not need any plastic surgery. I am already this beautiful.” Yoona put her head on Donghae’s shoulder, “So oppa, how was the Gee performance. They didn’t air it on TV yet, so I have NO idea how my “beautiful” pupil did.” Donghae smiled proudly, “As a matter of fact, I think I did quite amazing if I could say so myself. I had a bow in my hair, and you should have SEEN how darn hyper Leeteuk hyung was. It was just, CRAZY. That monkey was just bouncing around with a random hair piece on the side.” Yoona laughed, “Wow, I can’t WAIT to see that.”

(YOU GUYS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE HECK I MAKE HEECHUL SO DARN GHETTO. LOL.)

Heechul randomly barged into Donghae’s room, “WHAT’S UP GUYS. THE MEMBERS TOLD ME TO CHECK IN ON Y’ALL JUST IN CASE YOU WAS GETTING FREAKY IN HERE.” Donghae immediately jumped up and whined, “Hyung! Get out!!! And why the heck would we get freaky in here you weirdo.” Yoona watched them while laughing so hard she fell on the floor and rolled around. Heechul nodded, “I GUESS Y’ALL AIN’T BEING FREAKY IN HERE. OKAY THEN. OVER AND OUT MY PEOPLES.” Heechul closed the door and Yoona and Donghae could hear the member howling with laughter outside.