Chinese flower mafia in kpop

The Fifth Season
Please log in to read the full chapter

For a while, Twice's 3mix have been watching Elkie talking privately to Handong: hand in hand, heads close. Wearing an uncharacteristically sour expression on her face, Jihyo whispers, «I am worried she might be two-timing our Yoda».
«Elkie unnie is just friendly», retorts Tzuyu, who just happens to be passing by. «And it's always nice to see someone you can speak freely to».
Jihyo and Nayeon take offence. Jeongyeon looks doubtful. Chaeyoung pouts, the «Where are you going?» question is visible on her face. Tzuyu shows off her dimple, «We are having a little meet-up, and I am already running late. Xiening jiejie is waving at me».
The Korean unnies track the movement and stare at gugudan’s doll-faced main dancer — Xiening jiejie, as Tzuyu has put it, — who, indeed, is waving at their maknae. Beside her are sitting the stony-faced perfection, Shuhua of G-Idle, and her cute co-member, the infamous bassoon on legs, Yuqi. «Chinese mafia», Jihyo mutters.
Tzuyu catches it and laughs under her breath. Spot on, Jihyo unnie, spot on.

***

«Has Xiening jiejie finally become the eldest?» Tzuyu asks as a way of greeting, simultaneously preventing the G-Idle girls from bowing and shaking their small hands.
Sally shrugs, «I’ve always been one of the eldest».
Handong turns and announces, «She means, I am the eldest now». 
Freed, Elkie slides to the seat beside Tzuyu and curses, «Every month our gang gets smaller and smaller. Except for our dear new recruits…»
«The fresh meat», Sally says and winks at the G-Idle girls. Shuhua smiles, and Yuqi returns the wink.
Elkie continues, «…we still lost four of us. Four!»
«Good thing you're still here», Tzuyu says.
The elder brunette intertwines their fingers and reassures her, «I’m not going anywhere».
Handong asks, «What about that Loona girl? Wong Kahei. I thought she'd be here».
As always, Elkie knows everything. «They are too young, even she, the eldest, would have served the next year, and their Koreans are even younger».
«They're good», Sally says. «I liked Butterfly. I would totally crush that concept».
Everyone nods.
«Is Tzuyu still

Please log in to read the full chapter