Part 3: End

4224

 

[A couple of months later...]

 

Taeyeon becomes busier with the company's matter.

 

Some competitor of her firm spreaded a rumor that Taeyeon has a secret fund from money laundering. Police and the city prosecutors immediately establish a team to investigate the entire operation of the firm. Leading to a huge loss for her.

 

"About setting up a new company to manage Jessica's fashion brand, has it been done?"

 

Predicting that the property could be frozen due to the investigation, Taeyeon decides to register a new company under Jessica’s name.

 

"Already done." - Since the organ implant, Yoona is no longer at odds with Taeyeon’s young wife.

 

"What about transferring the ownership of my assets?"

 

Same- marriages are not legally recognized in South Korea. So, Yoona took an advantage of that to help Taeyeon circumvent the laws, avoiding serious damage to Taeyeon's properties.

 

“Also finished. No matter what happens to you, Jessica and everything will be safe!”

 

"Good! You should also be silent. Don't mention anything to her! "

 

Taeyeon doesn't forget to ask Yoona to keep it secret. Sooner or later, Taeyeon will probably be detained for at least a week for investigation, she does not want to let Jessica know about this. After the previous failure, the younger woman is having a vacation with her family.

 

"Don’t worry! Yoona and I are trying our best to help you get rid of this crisis!” - Sooyoung said. She is also one of the shareholders of Taeyeon’s company.

 

“Don't say anything to her, anyway. I want to make sure only the three of us know!”

 

Taeyeon intends to use the old method: "I-have-a-business-trip" to trick Jessica this time also. But both Sooyoung and Yoona know that, Taeyeon can never lie to Jessica, her young wife is not a joke. Fortunately, the younger woman is having a vacation with her family these days.

 

By the day Taeyeon is handcuffed by the police, all of her valuable assets were transferred to Jessica completely, except the company related to money laundering matter.

 

The firm business is delayed due to her arrest, and all the recent news talking about her. Finally it reaches to Jessica.

 

"Good job, Kim Taeyeon!" - Jessica whispers to herself.

 

Recently, Jessica receives a few calls from real estate agencies and banks calling for investments, Jessica wonders do she has that much money. Until learning about Taeyeon's situation through articles and news on TV, Jessica immediately goes to find Yoona, and she realizes all of the property used to be belonged to Taeyeon, now are hers. That reason why she has been annoyed by those calls.

 

Jessica is too angry to kill that stubborn idiot named Taeyeon for doing such stupid things behind her back. So she decides to ignore the older woman inside the dungeon, let her be “silent and peaceful” as the woman wants.

.

.

The investigation went smoothly because Taeyeon cooperated well, the police did not find any clues about the secret fund. There was only an evidence of tax evasion. The police and prosecutors imposed an appropriate fine for evading tax and submit them to the Court. The Court agreed to release Taeyeon if she pays the fine fully, including the amount for being released on bail.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung have prepared everything carefully even before. So after a month of detention for the investigation, Taeyeon was released immediately after the trial. What Taeyeon is afraid mostly right now of facing Jessica.

 

.

.

 

Until Yoona brought Taeyeon back to the woman's house and left her in a blink. Taeyeon feels like she is about to die as soon as this door is opened.

 

Taeyeon quietly opens the door and catches the figure of her wife crossing her arms on the chest, pouting and waiting for her arrival. Taeyeon understands her wife is definitely angry now. To avoid being murdered, Taeyeon is desperately on her knees, raising her arms straightly like a kid punished by a mother.

 

"I…."

 

"Come up here!" - Jessica pats the empty spot beside her. Even though she is angry, it not means that she can punish someone who have just been released from prison.

 

"Aren't you angry?" - Taeyeon is surprised at the calm attitude of Jessica.

 

"What do you think?"

 

"Sorry... I just don't wanna let you worry... ”

 

“Gosh! You had to at least send me a message before being arrested! I had had to hear your case through the news, Taeyeon-ssi! Was it too much?!”

 

"I…. Princess, could you please forgive this lovely blockhead?”

 

Everytime Jessica feels annoyed, Taeyeon always imitates the voice of a eunuch in Chinese movies. Because she knows her wife is easy to laugh when she has heard this ingenious voice. 

 

"They said that you're a ‘moneyless’ since now?"

 

“I’d give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning… Even when I lose I’m winning…” - This part just be exactly like her situation right now.

 

"But now it's time to go. Curtain’s finally closing. That was a quite a show. Very interesting. But it's over now...” - Jessica randomly sings a part of another song.

 

After transferring all of the assets to Jessica, Taeyeon has nothing but 'confidence' and 'beauty'.

 

"Princess!!! Do you not love this cutie anymore? ”

 

"No, I don't! People said this marrige were because of money. I wanna let them know the rumors have come true!”

 

Jessica is too hateful whenever showing out that unruly pose like this, so Taeyeon uses her lips to block the other’s mouth. 

 

“Miss you sooo muchhh!”

 

"But I don’t!"

 

“Taengoo is sorry! Sorrie, sorrie, sorrie!!"

 

The decorous appearance that Taeyeon has tried the best to maintain for more than 45 years is losing one by one because of embarrassment. She is making so much aegyo to satisfy the younger girl.

 

Jessica looks at the red brush on Taeyeon's face. She wants to take as much photos as she can and release it on the company website, so that all the employees can have another look of their cool CEO. 

 

Although she is smiling silently:

 

"How about our future?" - Jessica asks when leaning on Taeyeon's shoulder to find the warmth she misses.

 

“The money was partly lost because I did some bad things. Luckily, the assets has changed its owner. All are still ours, and everything is still under my control. Yoona helped me to transfer an great amount of capital to open a new company in Singapore, intending to invest into Vietnam from there. Maybe later, we will have a new life in Singapore or Vietnam.” - Taeyeon hugs her lovely wife while sharing the future with her. She has promised to take care of her no matter what happens, Taeyeon will never forget that promise and the trust Jessica gives her.

 

"What about my brand?"

 

“It's also an investment from Singapore. Yoona used your name to register a company there.”

 

"So I’m Kim Taeyeon's 'Big Boss' now?"

 

“I have now turned into a poor employee, huhu. Can't believe it!” - Taeyeon complaints when raising her arms up and down.

 

“No need to worry. I will pay you well! How much do you want?” - Taeyeon's pose made Jessica laugh.

 

"Including bonus for night shifts, huh?"

 

"If you are a hardworking employee and lead the company raising day by day!"

 

Wait! Why does it has a ert smell here? - Jessica thought.

 

“I’m very diligent. I can work harder and harder despite it's daytime or nighttime to meet your ‘demand’!”

 

"Go away!" - She slaps on that bastard face. Jessica finally realizes Taeyeon's meaning.

 

"But I think from tonight you can start to ‘work hard’ even 24/7 outside the living room for the next few months! ‘Calm your mind’ and think about what you have done!"

 

“No way! OMG! ” - Taeyeon has obeyed the Buddhist rules to pray for her fate in that prison during a month! How comes she agree to extend that 'pure time' after being back to the most beautiful and hottest wife in the house?!

 

“Don't you want to build a ‘snowman’? - Taeyeon incidentally sings a song in the figurative sense, taking advantage of Jessica's strong wish.

 

"As your desire!" - Jessica throws a sofa cushion on Taeyeon’s face and leaves for the bedroom.

 

The gap of age between a couple is not a problem. The most important one is whether they are willing to sacrifice their personal ego to create a common happiness or not.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“I have a good and a bad news. Which one do you wanna know first?” - The younger returned and asked.

 

“Hum….? Maybe the good first?” - Taeyeon is checking the news on the internet and chatting with her two best friends. They was wondering could Taeyeon be alive or died after coming home.

 

“I'm pregnant!”

 

“What?!” - The phone hold on her hand is dropped on the floor right after the news came to her ears.

 

Jessica picks the phone up and puts it on the table. She thinks maybe Taeyeon will drop somethings again because of the second news:

 

“And the bad is we are having a twin!”

 

“What??? Liar!!!” - As Jessica’s thought, Taeyeon suddenly stands up and drops the laptop on her lap. 

 

“This liar is telling the truth! And stop breaking your stuffs! We have to save money for the babies!” - She picks the laptop on the rug up.

 

“Are you sure???!”

 

“At first, I wasn't. But the doctor confirmed that!”

 

“OMG!!! I am having a twin when reaching the age of 50!? Are you joking me, love?!”

 

“5 more years to reach a half century. You should work out harder!”

 

“OMG! It's a super good news ever! I have to work my out to live as long as I can! But are you sure!?!” - Taeyeon is still stunned because of what Jessica has just announced.

 

“More than ever!” - The younger sits on the sofa and answers.

 

“When did you do that?! And even without me?! Are you serious, Jessica Jung?!”

 

“I wanted to give you a surprise after 'the vacation in hospital'. My sister also helped me a lot in there. But somehow, you gave me a surprise even before!” - Jessica glances.

 

“Hey, don't turn it down… I promise it will not happen again!” - Taeyeon sits next to her wife and holds her hand.

 

“Keep your promise better!”

 

“Should I give your sister the most especial and expensive gift in this world?” - Taeyeon hugs the younger tightly.

 

“She keeps asking me about salary. How much should you give her? 

 

“Thousands of kisses! Gosh! I have to find and kiss her now!!!” - Taeyeon looses the younger woman to look for her phone.

 

“Don’t you dare, Kim Taeyeon! I don't wanna be a single mom, fyi!” - Jessica hits the latter's shoulder to warn her.

 

“But they are the best things I can give her now while even myself don't have a cent!” - Making a sad face to add more emotions to her words.

 

“Oh! I forgot! I’m a ‘young and rich’ woman now! So in case she cuts you into pieces, don't ever call me! I will remarry and raise your children well! I promise!”

 

“No way! OMG!”

 

“Certainly YES, Kim!”

 

“But I love you so much!”

 

“But I hate you so damned!” - Jessica stands up, intends to get something can eat. Maybe the babies are asking to be fed inside her womb.

 

“Jessica, do you want to build a…. Oh, wait! Do you want to build ‘two’ snowmans?”

 

“Give me food and I will come with you. If not, just go away!” - She got some cookies then returned to the sofa and lying on it because of starving.

 

“I promise this is the last time I ask you this question, love. But are you sure that you're pregnant?” 

 

And another cushion finds its way to land on Taeyeon’s poor face one more time before she is getting to the kitchen to prepare some food for her queen.

 

.

.

.

 

END.