Part 2

4224

 

PART 2:

 

Yoona rushed into Taeyeon's office after receiving a call from hospital.

 

"Taeyeon unnie! Someone has a suitable organs with you! And they want to donate it! I'm so happy!"

 

Taeyeon suddenly dropped the pen in her hand. This was the most valuable news for Taeyeon at this time.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung also tried their luck when visiting the hospital to test, but their results were incompatible, Taeyeon was nearly out of hope.

 

"They really do?!"

 

"That's right. The hospital has just called me!"

 

"Why didn't they call me directly?" - Taeyeon picked up the phone to check any missed call.

 

"They must be afraid that your case has become too serious to be able to answer the phone, so they called the patient’s relative instead!" - Yoona joked. - "The doctor also said the sooner you come to test, the better for your surgery!"

 

"That’s so good! I will come there the day after tomorrow!"

 

She needed to prepare how to talk to Jessica. Because that girl unexpectedly became too sensitive to all of Taeyeon’s actions and words, recently. She also wanted to be responsible for cooking, though sometimes (or maybe most of the time), the taste made Taeyeon terrify.

 

"Why do you guys need to visit the hospital?" - The youngest between three women asked.

 

Taeyeon saw 'the mentioned girl' opening her office door right after her thoughts ends. It was lunchtime, so Jessica brought some food for the latter.

 

"Just visiting a friend. Right, Yoona?"

 

Jessica coming without any warning making Taeyeon's heart nearly jumping out. Fortunately, the young girl only heard the last sentence of the story. 

 

But where was Yoona?! Only in a blink, Taeyeon became a monologue?!

 

*Still wanna lie now?! Good job, Kim Taeyeon!* - Jessica thought.

 

The peeled white skin suddenly turned yellow, the hands often shaked can even not hold a chopsticks rightly, and the feet were swollen, too. Taeyeon really thought Jessica cannot realize those changes?

 

But if this woman wanted to hide it? Ok! Jessica would also not wanted to bother.

 

"Eat them all!" - Jessica's expression was as calm as her voice. But the more calm her wife was, the more pressure was Taeyeon.

 

Ever since Jessica was in charge of cooking, Taeyeon felt like the latter has been already discovered something. Jessica has made 7749 kinds of food that were related to that part of a pig! Vegetables sautéed with liver. Liver cooked with soup. Liver stewed with kimchi. Liver steamed into pate, etc. OMG!

 

When Taeyeon timidly asked why the young did that, the latter simply replied:

 

"It looks delicious, isn't it?! If you don't like, so needn’t eat!" 

 

But Taeyeon understood another way of that answer as: 

 

“If you don’t take them all, you must be died in a second!”

 

Making Taeyeon look at the food with tears, but can do nothing except take them to her stomach. 

 

Sometimes, she wondered whether Jessica’s change was better or worse…. Stressss!!!

 

"The day after tomorrow I plan to go on a business trip. It takes probably about a month. Because this project is very important, it can affect on my survival ..." - Taeyeon mouthed. Once she wanted to show out the true so that they could fight together. Once she wanted to fight silently and alone.

 

"So eat more to have strength!" - Jessica wished she has an ability to read human’s minds, or just the thoughts of the opposite woman, to see what were inside that idiot’s small heads.

 

"My destination this time is an underdeveloped country, there maybe be no internet so I probably won't be able to contact you. You have to take care of yourself!"

 

"Got it. You also have to take care of yourself! Get work done quickly and come back here. Before I put this planet on fire!" 

Jessica stared at the woman, revealed a little emotion in her words. She hopes Taeyeon could see her love, fighting hard for the future because of her.

 

"I really, really wanna kiss you now!"

 

Without waiting for a reply, Taeyeon grabbed those beautiful lips in a hard kiss. She saw the latter’s meaning. Taeyeon would use all the spiritual strength accumulated over the past 42 more years of her life to against this mess and back to her wife in the most perfect way.

 

For the first time, Jessica responded to Taeyeon's kiss. For the first time, Jessica openly responded to Taeyeon's love. For the first time, this love was given and received, from both sides.

.

.

.

.

.

 

[The present]

 

"At that time when opening my eyes and seeing you was sitting on the opposite bed looking directly at me, I almost fainted again." - Taeyeon was chatting with Jessica while wiping the body of her lovely wife.

 

"I wanna kill someone because you had still not show any sign to wake up after the surgery. It was almost a week!" - Jessica obediently stretched out for Taeyeon to help her change.

 

"Perhaps you had tortured me for a long time, and I just wanted to repay all of those!"

 

"Evil!" - Jessica scolded with a smile.

 

When she woke up in the hospital after the surgery two years ago, Taeyeon found out that the donor was Jessica.

 

Despite Yoona and Sooyoung had contacted several people to find a suitable organ for Taeyeon in both legal and illegal way, there was still no hope. Several people have been tested, the results are not optimistic. In the end, Jessica was the one they had been finding to help Taeyeon revive after all. Like a miracle. Like a destiny.

 

After the two of them were fully recovered, and the doctor confirmed that the donated liver had been working very well inside Taeyeon’s body, the couple completely enjoys their married life.

 

They gradually practice to share from the smallest things. Sometimes, they argued for such a small conflict, but they always try to control their own ego. They observe and try to remember each of habits to make the other be happier. They cherish every single moment.

 

A child is what they are lacking now.

 

After some debates about who would be the one to pregnant and whose child should be born, Jessica finally won. That is also the reason why she is being lovingly caressed by Taeyeon on the bed like this.

 

"I still wanna have a baby of yours."

 

Because Taeyeon is afraid her cells are too 'old' in order to give birth to a healthy child. Not to mention that her liver disease could be hereditary. And if her children cannot be lucky enough to meet someone as her beloved Jessica … Everything can happend in the future....

 

"Asking the nth times, who is the one bearing this baby?"

 

Having lived together for just over two years, Jessica understood the woman's 'pessimistic' personality. Jessica knew what Taeyeon was thinking, not because she was already able to read human’s mind, but Taeyeon once confessed she deadly worried that their baby would be adversely affected because Taeyeon is old and had a history about a serious disease. But the doctors already made sure they picked the best of the best cells after removing the bad genes, before transplanting them into Jessica's womb. The doctors said it be assured, but as mentioned above, Taeyeon likes pessimism and anxiety.

 

"That's why my heart has been broken pieces to pieces. This is the second time you've suffered this ..."

 

Jessica wondered how a baby would look like if Taeyeon has a half-blood child. So, she asked the doctor to bring Taeyeon's eggs to fertilize with a high-quality-origin . In some situation, that could be a guy with a high nose, blue eyes, aristocratic lineage, who accidentally acrossed Korea and left  'something' can help those couples as Taeyeon and her.

 

It is true that impregnated process has never ever been easy. Their first-time embryo transplantation was three months ago, but failed. Taeyeon was deeply heartbroken when she saw Jessica suffered too much during the process, but she couldn't share the pain with her wife. This year, Taeyeon is already 45, surely it is not the ideal age to get pregnant, the chance of getting impregnated are also lower after the transplantation.

 

"Hey! Don't make that face! Our baby might run away if she sees your face now!"

 

Despite the pain and having to lie in a fixed place for a few days, but if Jessica can really bear and give birth to a child of Taeyeon, well, more exactly is the child of 'Taeyeon and her', Jessica is always willing to try even it’s harder!

 

Unfortunately, after a week,  the results shows there is still no life in Jessica's womb.

 

Jessica is sad. Taeyeon is also sad. But absolutely they do not blame on whoever of them

.

That night, Taeyeon helds Jessica in her warmest embrace.

 

"I love you!"

 

"What do you mean? Thanks? Sorry?"

 

"All! Thank you! Sorry! And I love you so much!"

 

"I love you too, my Taengoo."

 

A way of communication just for two people.

 

"Actually, you can be my child. I can also be yours. We can take care of each other as parents, as children also. Maybe not necessary to have a real child..."

 

Taeyeon thinks maybe at the moment they really want to have a child. But some day realizing that the baby is too annoy, then where should they leave the baby? Nor could the baby be returned to hers biological father? No way!

 

"Can we try one more time? If being failed again, I will be happy with our present life."

 

"....." - Taeyeon really want to blind herself so she hasn’t to see Jessica's cutest face when asking for some require. It is a secret that Taeyeon could never refuse.

.

.

.

END PART