HWASA pt.2

From The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa woke up in an unfamiliar place. Everything was unfamiliar to her. It was dry, hot and she's not in her room. The young girl studied the place. Fear rose as she discovered where she was. Hwasa tried to stand but the poor girl can't move her left leg without feeling any pain. It was covered in white cloth and she thought it was her cuffs. Confused about how it was only wrapped on one leg, Hwasa decided to just let it go and focused in escaping instead. She went straight to the bedroom's door. With pain on every step she stook, she stopped before going out of the room to check if a human was around. And she was right, Hwasa heard the couple talking near the kitchen. 

 

"How will we tell her that we're humans?" Hwasa froze on what she just heard. Flashbacks about what happened on their precious kingdom went all back to her mind. 

 

Humans. I need to get out of here.  Hwasa thought to herself and quickly examined the room to find a way out. Hwasa saw an open door heading outside. Hwasa gathered her couraged, she breathed in deeply and run walked towards the door. 

 

The universe was not on the young mermaid's side. She hit a chair as she tried to escape, getting the attention of the human couple. "She's awake." Hwasa heard a guy said making her start to panic. Hwasa successfully made it out and she immediately saw the sea. 

 

'Come on, Hwasa. Just a few more steps.' 

 

"Little kid! Stop!" The guy yelled and ran towards Hwasa. Hwasa was having a mental breakdown, not knowing what to do, she used her powers and suddenly water wrapped the young girls arm like an octopus tentacle. 

 

"DONT YOU DARE COME NEAR ME OR I WILL NOT THINK TWICE AND HIT YOU." Hwasa screamed on top of her lungs as she stood in a fighting stance. The guy immediately stopped on his track and looked at the young girl with worry and shock in his eyes. 

 

"I will not harm you." The guy said gently. 

 

"Not harm me? Your kind killed my entire people!" Panic was immediately replaced with anger. Water from the sea starting to float in the air and rapidly encircled her and the guy. 

 

"I know. I'm sorry. But we're not that kind of people." The guy replied carefully, the ring of water that was circling  them started to get smaller making him step close to Hwasa still with her water tentacle arms. 

 

"How do you expect me to believe such lies?!" Hwasa screamed at him and was about to attack but was stopped by the wife. 

 

"Stop!" The voice reminded her of her mother. Water immediately fell on the sand and the pain on her leg started to kick in. Hwasa was about to fall but the guy caught her and helped her sit on the sand comfortably. 

 

"Get off!" Hwasa, still wasn't convinced and didn't lose her guard, moved her hand forward and the water obeyed and pushed the guy away from her. "Honey!" The wife immediately ran to her husband who was harshly pushed by the water. "Who are you and what did you do to me?" Hwasa screamed at the two.

 

"We found you on the shore unconscious and hurt." The wife explained as she helped her husband stand. Hwasa's face was like an open book, the couple immediately can tell that the young mermaid needed an explanation. 

 

"We found you yesterday here at the shore. You were seriously hurt so we decided to take you inside our home." The husband tried to explain calmly everything to the young girl. 

 

"When my wife was about to treat your wound, your tail disappeared and we saw legs covered with your scales. We couldnt remove it because we were worried that it will only cause you more harm." 

 

"You broke your leg. I dont know what happened to you but I also gave you medicines." The wife continued. The explanation of the coup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter