MOONBYUL part 2

From The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

White walls. White ceiling. White blankets. Damn my head hurts. Where am i?

I looked around the room and realized that I'm in the hospital. The tubes and the monitor highly suggested so.

I slowly moved my arm and placed my hand on my head. Ugh what happened on our way home?

I heard the door shrieking and i immediately looked who's at the door.

"U-unnie." I said silently and gave her my smile. Dahee unnie, my cousin, walked towards me with a smile and teary eyes.

I was surprised when Dahee unnie hugged me tightly as soon as she reached me. I can feel her fast heartbeat and hear her sobbing.

Confused, i wrapped my arms back on her and rubbed her back. "Unnie? Are you okay?" Unnie immediately pulled back and wiped her tears.

"I'm just happy that you're alive." Unnie said and cupped my cheeks. Okay this is getting weird.

"Where's appa? Eomma and Minhyuk oppa?" Unnie froze at my question. I felt my heartbeat went fast and my palms get sweaty.

"Why did I end up here? What happened to me? How long was I out?" I started bombarding her questions.

Please. Please tell me that it's because of my health.

Dahee unnie sighed and held my hand tight. "B-byul-ah." Seeing her eyes getting teary and hearing her voice crack broke my heart in an instant.

"Your parents and Minhyuk are gone." I lost it. My tears started to fall. I'm just dreaming right? Theres no way they'll leave me, right? Or they're just at home to change.

"On your way back home.. you and your family met an accident. A drunk truck driver switched his lane hitting the car you we're riding."

Unnie's words started ringing in my ears. Accident? Dad was a good driver. Dad never gets into accidents. 

I looked at unnie straight into her eyes, begging her to tell me that she's just joking. I will let it go if she's just joking.


Dahee unnie's tears started to fall. She moved her hand and wiped the tears on my face.

"I dont know how but you survived, little angel. The police officers told us that there were no chance of having survivors because of the impact."

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter