MOONBYUL

From The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byul-a! Hurry! We're about to leave!" Byul can hear her mother loud and clear. She was in her room packing all the extra stuffs she might need for the vacation.

She hurriedly grabbed her camera and ran towards the door with a heavy bag on her back as she tripped on the clothes and blanket scattered around the floor.

The young girl fell on the floor but luckily her camera was also fine. Her dad saw her fall and immediately ran to her side. Byul's father picked her up and gently grabbed the bag on the back of the young girl away from her.

"Byul-a, are you okay? Aigoo you're so clumsy." Her dad asked worriedly. The young girl smiled making her nose muscles move making her look like a cute hamster.

"Appa I'm fine. Its just a simple fall. Now let's goo. I wanna see the sea." Byul said and giggled at her last sentence. Byul's father sighed and smiled at her young daughter as he silently followed her from behind with the bag on his hand.

-----

The trip to the sea was long and boredom almost killed Byul. As soon as her dad parked, Byul immediately got out of the car and ran to the shore.

"Yah! Byul-a!! Where are you going?!" The shouts of her older brother Minhyuk can be heared but Byul didnt hear him shouting. Minhyuk sighed and looked at her parents who just got out of the car.

"Yeobo, look at our daughter. She's growing up so fast." Mrs. Moon said while her eyes are glued to her daughter.

"Indeed, my love. I hope she'll grow up brave and happy." Mr. Moon replied. Minhyuk cleared his throat and got the attention of his parents. "We really need to tell her now,dad. Sooner or later she might resent herself for being so... Special."

The family smoothly moved all their things to their beach house while Byul was playing with the sand and taking pictures around the place.

Minutes later the young girl started walking along the shore. Byul enjoyed the sea breeze brushing against her face. 'ahh. I really love it here' byul said on her mind, still walking with her eyes closed. Not knowing that Byul was about to hit something.. or someone.

"HEY!" Byul immediately opened her eyes and saw a girl who she thought was way younger than her due to her face.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you. Are you okay?" Byul said as soon as she realized what happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter