Chocolate and Cream

Spaghetti and Meatballs

[Upload] Park Chanyeol doesn’t know what ‘Reduce By Half’ means

 

[Trending] Park Chanyeol gets lectured by KTaste producer Byun Baekhyun, livestream garnered 3 million viewers in 2 hours.

 

Fans of Park Chanyeol were in for a treat yesterday night during Chanyeol’s livestream in “My Little Kitchen”! What was meant to be a cooking session by Chanyeol for the fans turned into an amusing and hilarious fight between the two main hosts! #ChanyeolPouredTheSauceAway and #BaekhyunShockedFace both trended at #1 and #2 respectively on twitter. Click here to see the hilarious clip! 

 

-

 

Baekhyun entered the KTaste office in fear the next day, after seeing so many sites publishing news about last night’s broadcast, and with many people recognizing him on his way to work, he thinks that he had really screwed up his performance. Baekhyun cried at the thought of having to submit a resignation letter.

 

All because of that airhead Park Chanyeol.

 

“Baekhyun, boss wants to see you.” His female colleague walked past him, telling him to go meet the boss quickly

 

“Me?”

 

Their CEO, Sehun, is generally a nice person. But when employees are slacking, or are not performing to their best ability, his cold eyes are enough to make them beg for forgiveness.

 

Baekhyun walked timidly to the door, knocking gently until he heard the ‘come in’ cue to enter. Once he is in, Baekhyun looks down, avoiding eye contact with the older.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, why aren’t you looking at me?”

 

Sehun chuckles quietly, seeing that brown mop of hair hanging down in shame.

 

“Sorry Mr. Oh, I’m just really ashamed of my performance yesterday…” Baekhyun pouted a little, frowning as he had flashbacks from the way he smacked the idol.

 

“I’m not here to punish you Baekhyun, in fact, you did brilliant. The company is offering you a permanent cooking broadcast.” 

 

“A-Are you serious?”

 

Baekhyun immediately looked up at his boss with large twinkly eyes, and Sehun tried his best to hide his laughter, opting for a small smile instead. The smaller creeps up to his desk shyly, taking a peek at the contract in Sehun’s hands. 

 

Sehun flips it around and observes Baekhyun as he reads the contract, internally cooing at how Baekhyun squints his eyes and scrunches his nose as he reads. Baekhyun nods his head as he reads, humming a little while flipping through the pages.

 

“Sorry Mr. Oh, but I don’t think I can accept this contract.”

 

That statement takes Sehun by surprise.

 

“Hm, why not?”

 

“After yesterday’s encounter with Park Chanyeol, I believe that I was inexperienced and lack the skills to teach a beginner how to cook. I think it’s better if you choose someone else.” Baekhyun’s face becomes gloomy, remembering how Park Chanyeol so much.

 

“I understand if you don’t want to take up the offer. Then, I’ll see what I can do.”

 

“Thank you, Mr. Oh!” Baekhyun smiles as he gets up from his seat, skipping happily back to the kitchen.

 

-

 

Chanyeol laughed once more as he watched Baekhyun’s cooking tutorials online, he especially loved the parts when Baekhyun does a taste test of the food he just made, that satisfied grin is just so adorable.

 

Baekhyun has been with KTaste for almost four years, the number of videos with him in it is almost...endless. Chanyeol hasn’t been sleeping a lot, trying to catch up with all of Baekhyun’s old videos. And in the case that he was sleeping, he always went to dreamland with a smile, thinking about the cute and bubbly food producer who reminded him so much of a pup. 

 

“Chanyeol, your cooking segment has been passed! Though there are some minor changes.” Minseok smiled at the idol, a stack of papers in his hands from the meeting.

 

Chanyeol smiled, it means that he’ll get to see Byun Baekhyun every wee-

 

“The KTaste producer has been changed from Byun Baekhyun to Kim Hye Jin. I heard that Ms. Kim is a fan of yours too.”

 

Chanyeol’s smile instantly turned upside down. Minseok was a little slow in catching up, he was still speaking praises of how good the broadcast is going to be.

 

“Minseok, that’s a major change!” 

 

Chanyeol growled, causing the manager to jump, 

 

“Tell the company that I refuse to have any other food producer but Byun Baekhyun. Tell them to do whatever it takes to get him on the show, !”

 

The door slams. Minseok barely makes it out alive, and the big fat contract is torn to shreds.

 

“I don’t get paid enough for this .” Minseok shakes his head, 

 

-

 

“Mr. Oh, CY Entertainment is insisting on having Baekhyun on the show. They said they would offer anything for Mr. Byun to agree. If not, their show has to be cancelled.” 

 

Sehun sighed as his secretary passed him the folder, he thought that this problem would have been solved already, but the entertainment company’s determination to have Baekhyun as the chef host is making it terribly hard.

 

“I’ve tried convincing Baekhyun already, he said no...is there anything that Baekhyun needs? Or likes? Something to convince him to say yes? He even said he would refuse a higher pay.”

 

His secretary immediately straightened up, smiling as he had lots of information about Baekhyun.

 

“Mr. Oh, the entire office in KTaste knows that Baekhyun is a huge fan of celebrity chef Do Kyungsoo. His workspace is filled with posters and magazines of the chef, and he hugs Do Kyungsoo’s cookbook before and after work everyday.”

 

Anyone who walks to Baekhyun’s workstation would see everything related to Chef Do Kyungsoo. His cookbooks and  his endorsed products are everywhere. Some found it weird that Baekhyun looked up to a certain chef this much, but the rest understood.

 

Chef Soo is Korea’s national treasure. His cooking had redefined modern korean cuisine.

 

Sehun chuckles, “Is that so?”

 

“Yes, I believe that Baekhyun would agree if the deal has something to do with the celebrity chef.”

 

“Alright, then please communicate with CY Entertainment. They should know what to do.”

 

-

 

“This is perfect! I’m going to call Kyungsoo immediately.”

 

Chanyeol smiled looking through the conditions of the contract, seems like the little chef is actually a huge fan of his best friend, Do Kyungsoo. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo both had their humble beginnings, being neighbours and schoolmates for a few years before going their separate ways. While Kyungsoo went around the globe promoting his cuisine, Chanyeol spread his music across the world, going up the ranks with every new album.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hey Soo, there’s this guy I know who’s a huge fan of yours…”

 

-

 

“Baekhyun, please come in.”

 

“Mr. Oh, is there a problem? Is my new recipe not doing well?” Baekhyun panicked, eyes shaking as he rubbed his hands together. He can’t help but think that he’s getting bad news.

 

“No no, not at all. I’m here to ask you again about the contract.”

 

“But I don’t want to-”

 

“Some conditions have changed Baek, they’re offering something really special.”

 

“Well, what is it?”

 

“Chef Do Kyungsoo-”

 

“Oh my god, a chance to go to his restaurant? Oh my god! Mr. Oh, did you know that I saved up a lot of money to eat at his new restaurant last year, I even brought his recipe book to be autographed! But in the end I was too late, I queued and queued and the restaurant was soon closed for the day.” 

 

Baekhyun sulked, talking animatedly about his unfortunate event last year. Till now, the luxurious restaurant is still having a full house every night.

 

Sehun chuckled seeing Baekhyun talk with so much energy that he didn’t even realise that the sleeves of his sweater were rolling down slowly, making him look ever so tiny.

 

“Nope, it’s even better than just going to the restaurant. CY Entertainment is offering one on one sessions with Chef Do, and you will get to meet him and taste his dishes for his spring menu.”

 

“oh my god, yes!” 

 

Baekhyun sprang up from his seat and walked over and hugged his boss tightly, causing Sehun to blush at the contact. If anyone were looking into their office right now, it looks as if Sehun had just proposed to Baekhyun. 

 

A big misunderstanding.

 

Baekhyun never idolized singers or actors, rather, he admired celebrity chefs like Do Kyungsoo - handsome, smart and a very talented cook. Baekhyun loved buying food magazines and seeing a significant number of pages dedicated to Kyungsoo’s cooking, it pleased his warm little heart.

 

“Baekhyun, so the broadcast…?” Sehun muffled, as the smaller continued hugging him. Sehun uses this chance to take a quick sniff at the adorable chef, it was such a pleasant scent.

 

“I-I’ll sign it.”

 

[JUST IN] Park Chanyeol’s “My Little Kitchen” extended due to popular demand, KTaste Producer Byun Baekhyun signs on for the rest of the broadcast. New livestream every friday night, 8pm KST.

 

Chanyeol scrolls through the news with a grin on his face, a wicked cackle erupting from within him. Everything is finally going as planned. He has made a promise with his entertainment company to extend his comeback period to make up for his request for the cooking broadcast, which means that he can continue teasing the little chef for longer.

 

Chanyeol is currently getting his hair and makeup done, the team of “My Little Kitchen” will be having a meeting to plan future episodes and recipes to make. It means that Baekhyun will be coming too.

 

“Chanyeol, Baekhyun has just arrived. He’s waiting for the producers in the meeting room. The catering that you have requested has also been prepared.” 

 

With a grateful nod, Chanyeol walks out of the dressing room to the meeting room, greeting some staff and public members on the way there.

 

Chanyeol waits outside the door for a little while, hesitant and shy to meet Baekhyun once again after their last encounter a few weeks ago. With a quick knock, Chanyeol pulls at the door knob and invites himself in.

 

“Mmmm, this is so good.”

 

The first thing Chanyeol sees is Baekhyun enjoying the chocolate fondue that came with the catering, dipping all kinds of fruits and pastries into the thick and luscious creamy chocolate mixture. Chanyeol stared at the smaller, his hands in his pockets, looking at Baekhyun amusedly with how he closed his eyes to savour the cacao, completely oblivious to anyone else in the room. Luckily, it’s just them two.

 

“Hah, I didn’t know you were such a pig.”

 

Baekhyun glanced up, frowning once he saw the idol laughing at him. What Baekhyun didn’t realise was making him look so funny (and adorable) was the chocolate stain on his lips. Baekhyun paused from dipping more strawberries into the chocolate fondue, putting his plate down to face the idol.

 

“And I didn’t know you were so desperate for attention either. One livestream was not enough, huh.” Baekhyun mocked, putting his hands on his hips. The idol was unfazed by the little chef’s words, grabbing a strawberry for himself too.

 

“I’m an idol, I’m supposed to be attention-seeking, aren’t I? Well anyways, everything is good now. I gotta thank Kyungsoo later, I didn’t know you were so crazy over him.” Chanyeol bit into his strawberry, waiting for Baekhyun to make the connections in his head.

 

“Kyungsoo? You? You and him…” Baekhyun asked, straightening his back and being extremely confused. 

 

Chanyeol wanted to stomp his feet and scream in excitement, this was way too entertaining for him, Baekhyun looked as if he was questioning his entire existence, looking at his chocolate covered strawberries with blank eyes.

 

“Yes, Do Kyungsoo is my best friend. Since childhood.” Chanyeol boasts, standing tall and proud. Chanyeol had never taken advantage of his best friend’s status, but this is one of the times where it might come in handy. Baekhyun should be glamourising him any moment now.

 

“If Do Kyungsoo is your best friend...it means that he probably watched your livestream that day, and I’m in that livestream…”

 

A little light bulb pops into Baekhyun’s head.

 

“Do Kyungsoo knows me! Oh my gosh, Chanyeol, why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve dressed nicer if I knew he was watching!” 

 

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol playfully and proceeded to feel his cheeks. He grabbed his tiny palms to rest it on his face, and he couldn’t stop smiling like a crazy fangirl. Every fan’s dream come true is to be recognized by their idol, right? Baekhyun thinks he has achieved the ultimate goal. 

 

Chanyeol stands there looking at Baekhyun cup his mochi cheeks, dumbfounded. 

 

This boy just keeps gushing about Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo this, Kyungsoo that. Where are his Thank Yous and ‘Oh-my-gosh-you’re-so-amazing’?

 

Baekhyun snaps out of it when a few producers start entering, it was almost time for the meeting to begin.

 

“Hey Chanyeol, is there anything on my face? Just to make sure because I ate quite a lot of cream puffs.” Baekhyun asks, his face moving closer to Chanyeol’s unknowingly.

 

Chanyeol turned and was immediately met with Baekhyun’s innocent eyes and soft plump lips covered in chocolate and cream. Chanyeol turns red, the close proximity is making him feel warm and jittery. He wants to kiss those lips so badly.

 

“Chanyeol??? What’s taking you so long?” The smaller pouts. 

 

“Oh, um, there’s nothing. Don’t worry.” Chanyeol lies, because Baekhyun looked too cute the way he is now. The smaller mumbles a quick ‘thanks’ before going back for more servings of sweets.

 

The rest of the staff soon enter the meeting room, and Chanyeol quickly tells them to help themselves to the catering he had prepared before sitting down. Baekhyun soon joins in and sits next to Chanyeol, with yet another plate of chocolate covered strawberries and some cream puffs. 

 

The little idiot doesn’t even realise that he now has more chocolate and cream stuck to his lips. Chanyeol doesn’t tell him about it, because the more he thinks about it, it’s pretty cute.

 

“Mr. Byun, you have some cream on your lips.” One of the producers chuckled, passing a box of tissues over to him.

 

Baekhyun froze for a second before he turned to Chanyeol and glared.

 

“Park Chanyeol! I hate you!”