Four

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jiyong had finished rounding the three different series race tracks before he had been called by his team manager for a recess.

 

"I got you on five series tracks tomorrow, kid. Let's wrap it up for today." Jinu, Jiyong's Korean manager/ race coach, had spoke through the headpiece he worn.

 

"Copy that. Be there in five minutes." Jiyong responded, stirring his car in drift motion in the curve track.

 

"Go easy kid, this isn't a race just yet." Jinu reminded when he saw on the screen that Jiyong picked up his speed. Which wasn't the main purpose of todays' exercise. He just wanted to have his racer to familiarize the track for the upcoming meet ups along with other F1 racers in which the FIA had allowed the informal street racing along the coast of the Makkaresh before the Grand Prix will start.

 

Jiyong just chuckled and played on the maximum speed of the engine which could almost made him appeared in a blur. Jinu looked up from the screen upon hearing the roar of the engine from Jiyong's car and waited for him. It was only thirty seconds that Jiyong's car had screech of tires before it stopped in front of the coach.

 

Jinu shook his head while Jiyong got out the car and removed the helmet. The young racer only grinned at him, handing him the helmet.

 

"How's the speed?" he asked.

 

"I didn't jot it down to the track sheet."

 

"What? Oh, come on man. That's a new record!" Jiyong whined.

 

"Record my . You gotta need to tone down that fire inside your chest, kid." Jinu reminded him and as always he would rant about precautions first to avoid accidents.

 

"Yeah. Yeah. You're probably right. As usual." Jiyong admitted but his grinned wasn't wiped out his face.

 

"Now off you go. I heard you have family date. Your mom had been demanding me to end your session today. Jeez, the temper of a chairwoman."

 

"Okay. See you tomorrow?"

 

Jinu just waved at him in dismissal and faced his team to instruct them about the upcoming meet up. Jiyong knew his coach was excited for him too. F1 had been Jinu's goal since the day he trained Jiyong after being recruited. Because Jiyong has a gift more than steering the wheel and drifting the car to look cool, it seemed like he can be one with his car when he's in the race track. It was more than talent that helped Jiyong climbed up faster from F4 to F1. It was his spirit and hunger for adventure. A passion that Jinu admired the most on the kid.

 

Now leaving from his locker, Jiyong had rode his car towards the place he will meet his parents for dinner. He felt happy for accomplishing his assignments today. And because he felt that way, he opened his car's window and allowed air to touched his skin. Soon he will race in the coast and experience the insane rush of adrenaline on his blood. After the 2020 season, he will ask Tania to marry him. By mere thought of receiving a yes from his girl made him bit his lower lip and drummed his fingers on the steering wheel lightly. Soon, he will have children with her. Soon.

 

***

The afternoon sunlight shone above the tall window in Dara's room. She wanted to see the golden rays since it has been days since she had good time under the sun. But the problem was, that window was two storey distance from the floor. Not to mention it was only one square meter area. It was not her intention to escape but to see the sun. She still needs to gather data about the operation in the brothel. So she can't go.

 

There was a woman coughing which stole her attention from the window. She was also wearing a purple dress liker hers. Since last night, they'd worn the same dress after they were shoved in the room. They were a total of ten women. All untouched or undefiled of any ual contacts which made them tagged as expensive enterprise. Although Dara had been shoved harshly with matching tear works running her cheeks, she masked her observations with anxious glances to the places. As if she was horrified. As if she was trembling in fear. And for acting such, she gained another thing to note. The door they were in were tagged as 'VIP's Blacks'. Along with their heavily guarded door, they passed over the other doors with different tags.

 

'Rabbits'

 

'Cougars'

 

'Swans'

 

'Seahorse'

 

'Sheep'

 

And there still a lots of the untagged doors. Doors with pure white in colors. Five of it. It kept on bugging her mind what those tagging means and she had fell asleep last night with puzzling thoughts hanging on her subconscious.

 

But the only thing certain in here, VIP's blacks means them to be offered with filthy rich clients to gratify their ual urges. Dara had worn a wary look on her face the moment someone came in. A woman pushing cartwheel tray with delectable foods in it. She was followed by the fat woman, Tasia who had worn an ever glowing white dress as if she'll attend some wedding. Only, she looked like a pressed Embutido, a popular Philippine meatloaf on her dress. Seriously, this woman needed a thorough fashion schooling. For she seemed to have a lot of dirty cash but she aint got style sense.

 

Tasia nodded to the woman bringing the tray who then handed them a food in decent bowl with plastic sealing on it. Finally a food which didn't looked like for pigs. Upon receiving her share, Dara sighed when her palm touched the warm bowl. Yeah it was another couscous but it definitely looked more mediterranean in the bowl in contrast to the couscous they had been served in a pail.

 

They didn't much as wait for the signal to make them eat as all of them attacked the food in much gusto. Dara couldn't even blame the Thai woman who was literally choking of food for stuffing so much to . The woman who served them had anxiously gave water to the Thai woman.

 

Dara was eating but at the same time threw secret glances to the fat woman who looked at them sardonically. Ursula. She can almost spit her food for almost laughing out loud for such thought. She immediately masked it with a cough that the tray girl had served her water too. That's right. Since the moment she saw Tasia, her brain racked for the fat woman's looked a like. It was Ursula. Indeed. That nasty witch from little mermaid. Tasia and Ursula might be twins. She looked down to her bowl, afraid she might really laugh out loud. If Bom had been in here, they might not stopped from guffawing. Remembering her friend with the same black tag as hers, Dara hoped she was treated o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter