Thirteen

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lavina got in the study of the chairwoman when she was called in.

"Yes, madame." Lavina bowed.

Soyeon lifted her eyes from reading the contract she was about to sign. She nodded first to her personal assistant to dismiss her for the mean time.

When the assistant exited the study, Soyeon then nodded to Lavina to come closer.

"Any updates from the rest house?" she asked.

"Ah yes. Master Jiyong agreed to come to his physical therapy tomorrow." Lavina said in smiling face.

Soyeon literally dropped her pen while gaped at the help.

"What?" she asked.

Lavina was still smiling to the Soyeon and understood her reactions very well. Since she had witnessed how both Soyeon and Seha had urged Jiyong to give physical therapy a try. But none of them succeeded because the young heir would always refused which caused a lot of the arguments.

"He's going with Dara, madame." 

Soyeon placed her head to her palm in wide eyes still can't believe it.

"Lavina..."

"Yes, madame?"

"Call the human resource...a-and tell her, tell her..." Soyeon looked at her in blank face.

"Yes madame?"

"T-tell her to double...no, triple Dara Park's rate salary. No, in fact, offer her a blank check as her first salary." Soyeon declared which made Lavina grinned at her. "What? Is it too little? Should I give her part of the real estate houses in here? Or maybe a car for her?"

"Madame..."

"I'll tell Seha about this. Maybe he knows what can we give to Dara."

"Madame?"

"What? Tell me what shall be best to give her." Soyeon literally stood up in anxiousness. "I can even give her half of my company shares."

Lavina finally laughed at her, "Oh madame, you're indeed extravagant."

"I just want her to receive what's due for her, Lavina."

"Oh the thing is, Dara refused to be paid, madame." Lavina pointed out.

"Really?"

Lavina nodded, "Carol had found a torn pieces of blank check from master Jiyong's room. It looked like she refused his offer for blank check, madame. Regarding her salary, the HR called me to ask why Dara wasn't registered in the biometric for all employees here. I asked her, she said she wont accept any payment and asked me not to tell this to the young master."

Soyeon couldn't even say a single word to that information. Dara had indeed told her that she'll pay her for saving her in Morocco. She didn't expect Dara to really comply to her words. Did they just found an angel in Morocco? Because Soyeon couldn't find a reason why Dara was doing this. 

"Lavina, tell the HR to create a secret bank account for Dara Park and deposit her salary in there. Just don't tell Dara. Okay?"

Lavina nodded and bowed before leaving.

Alone in the study room, Soyeon bit her finger in giddiness. She must call Seha about this news. She picked up her phone and dialed her husband's number.

"Honey? You won't believe what I'm about to tell you." 

***

Seha came from a forum with the other officials of national safety where he raised awareness about this dating apps which were used as mediums to carry human trafficking. This was addressed and supposedly be under investigation when the president had called out that the case was already submitted to the central intelligence who had their field agents in the operations in Morocco and in the entire UAE.

Getting to his car, his phone rung and saw his wife registered his screen.

"Hey honey," he greeted. "Hmm? Tell me what? Did something good happen to you today?"

Then Soyeon had told her of her discovery.

"What? Really?" He literally stopped walking. "Let's celebrate for this, honey."

***

Morning came and Dara came a little earlier than usual. She came across the butler in the yard and let her inside the rest house. She turned first to the room near the stairs to find Gaho but he wasn't in there.

"Hmm? Where is that little baby?" she scratched her head and shrugged her shoulders and decided to go up Jiyong's room.

Getting inside the room, Jiyong was done to his bath while on the bed side, Gaho was soundly sleeping.

Jiyong looked up when someone came in the room and he was surprised to see her early in the morning. Dara crouched down to pat the dog and grinned at him.

"You're early." he said.

"Yeah. I'm excited." 

Jiyong grunted, "I'm regretting it already."

"Nope. You wont." she went behind. "Let go have breakfast together? I didn't eat mine since I ran here so early."
"Peesh. You just want excuse to taste our pancake truffles in here. You even ate mine last time." he said.

"Hush. Lavina might hear you and forbid me in the kitchen." Dara said, leaning over his ear while continually pushing him towards the lift. "But hell yeah, your truffled pancake is to die for. And I'm eating it again." she laughed then while he shook his head.

Dara then busied herself in preparing hot chocolate and pancake truffled for him. Finishing with a maple syrup on top of the buttered pancake. She brought it to the table where Jiyong waited. She then filled his mug with a chocolate drink. She sat beside him and blew the drink first before she gave it to him. She wont want him burning his tongue because of it. Even when he can't feel pain though.

Slicing the pancake in piece, she then gestured the fork for him to handle i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter