Ten

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Note:
Here's another update!


***

"The doctor is still not on his right mind, boss." 

Van Clark Trivet stood up from his seat and faced the huge window which shows the vast view of the mountainous area with a lake not from the mansion.

"How long had he been lock up to his room?" he asked.

"Since the incident of the fire in the brothel. He's been calling someone's name over and over again." Nicolo reported in bowed head. 

Van Clark had returned from his business in Taipei when the UAE had called out his attention regarding the involvement of Trivet in the human trafficking six months ago.

"I told you to operate like you walk in thin ice. But you had me under fire with the human right's committee instead?" Trivet hissed. "And now, Jun you, had lost his mind?"

Nicolo blinked nervously when Van's voice raise into notch. Nothing ever come good with the Head Trivet was pissed. Who knows he might be dismissed for the night. And by dismissal means shot dead and fed to his pet piranha on the pool just outside the mansion, near the lake.

"We've already brought Tasia and Kroger in here, boss. We suspected that they were involved in calling the attentions of the HR committees from UAE." Nicolo hastily reinforced seeing Trivet lifted his magnum slowly from the table.

The head Trivet eyed Nicolo for the moment, considering his statement if he'll ever waste time in discussing things to those club owners. 

"Tasia said something about one of his black tagged . The one with a higher price. She had escaped from the heavily guarded club, killing at her will." Nicolo said, placing photos of the recent commercial black tags they've transported. He pushed the picture of certain Japanese woman with a passport name, Dara Park.

Van studied the picture in silence and pointed the gun barrel to it.

"And I've seen a strange tattoo across her chest." Nicolo added with confidence now that Trivet seemed to pay him attention.

"Tattoo?"

"Yes, boss. It's strange but I didn't have a good look on it." he said.

The head trivet nodded. "Bring the club owners herein."

"Yes, boss." Nicolo intended to leave the room when Van asked for one more thing.

"Bring Jun in here. Either you break his bones to knock him out from insanity, do it. We need his skills to track this Dara, you say." 

Nicolo grinned to him and nodded. He leave the room with a lusting imagination for the Japanese woman. Now that Junki will be sent to hunt her, she will certainly be found. And they can get hold of her, he will certainly go in between of that 's legs.

***
Dara paid for the taxi and bid the driver to wait for her for a while she returned something inside to the Kwon mansion. She underestimated their richness, for she saw greeted with a dizzying wealth since she entered the Kwon estate. 

Walking in the walkway with pine trees on its side, she was as if a walking princess towards a palace in view. Only that she wasn't wearing a gown rather a super casual attire that she worn from the airport. A purple hooded jacket, a cap worn in reverse and a black tinted sun glass. Yup, she might as well listened when Bom stopped her from going in there wearing that. She should worn a little classier if she could give justice to the word class. 

But then again, why would she dressed up to kill when she was only there to return the ring to the ever so cool Jiyong Kwon. Who looked handsome on his red hair paired with his red race suit. 

Dara stopped mulling over her looks and went to the front door and unceremoniously pressed the door bell. Waiting for any response, she looked around the garden and the neatly trimmed grasses. It was three in the afternoon but the sun rays were gentler.

Her attention then went back to the door when it opened, revealing an anxious maid.

"You're the woman from gate one?" The maid asked.

Dara looked at her and remembered that she passed over the gate one entrance of the estate after the guard had called the main house about her visit and intention.

"Ah yeah. I'm here to return something-," Dara as well as the maid jumped in surprise with a clashing glass.

"Please, have a seat in the living room over there. I need to go upstairs." The maid excused herself and ran towards the stairs.

Dara pocketed her hands to her jeans and looked up the stairs instead of going to the living room. She heard voices in heated argument. There were helps in the house exclaiming when another violent crashing followed.

"It's what he wants, Soyeon." Seha's voiced out.

"I can't believe you're even assisting him into that horrendous decision!" Soyeon shouted. "You are not going to steal my son away, Seha. Both of you have no right to steal me my son!" 

Before Dara noticed it, she already climbed the stairs and unapologetically became the spectator of the family arguments along with the throng of helps and butlers in there. And in the room, she saw the racer, sprawled in the floor, clenching hard on the carpet. The two helps had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter