Chapter 4:Boyfriend?No!

Spotted Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun drives seul to her school and when they arrived Seul just jump out of car and quickly runs away without bidding sehun a goodbye. 

 

He understands because she was running late and he knows that the girl was the hard working one.

 

He bet that the girl will be mad if her professors will scolded her for being late. 

 

Never the less he just smiles while staring at the girl running cutely. 

 

This girl  really got me feeling like a crazy guy falling in love.

 

He smiled last and hop inside his expensive car and drove off. 

 

When Seul arrives at their classroom all her classmates stared at her and she just look at them awkwardly and smiled at their professor bowing her head in sorry and quickly sat to her chair feeling really embarrassed for being late in class. 

 

I will really kill that man if I see him again! 

Wait you will not going to see him again seul so stop! 

 

She steady her breath to calm down and then listen to what her professor was discussing. 

 

When the class ended

When the class ended seul quickly got out of their room and went to the rest room.

 

"Aish!That guy!He ruin my morning".She mumbled and wash her face with water to remove her stress.

 

"It's okay Seul,Fighting!She said and stared in her reflection on the mirror. 

 

She went out of the rest room and proceeded to her next class. 

Meanwhile in sehun's office

Sehun was working in his office when someone knocked on his door. 

 

"Come in".He said and proceeded in his work. 

Baekhyun entered the room and walks towards his brother. 

 

"Sehun ah,Chen said you called me.Is there some sort of problem you want me to help you?Baekhyun asked the younger one and sat comfortably in the big couch near sehun's table. 

 

"Yeah, Hyung.I need your help".Sehun stops and stared at baekhyun clearly pleading for his hyung to help him in his problem. 

 

Baekhyun chuckled in the maknae's cuteness. 

 

What does he want this time that he is willing to plead and looks like a cute baby. 

 

"Alright,I'm willing to help you but by the way what's your problem, hmm".Baekhyun wait for the younger one's answer curiously.

 

"Hyung,Actually... I want you to...Uh..Watch Seul while she is in school".Sehun stuttered and blushes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter