Chapter 3:Madness & Playfulness

Spotted Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh baby,I love you so much".

 

What the heck is he saying! 

"Yah,I don't love you so can you just let me go, Okay".She said in annoyance. 

 

She was still under him.Trapped by his own body. 

Sehun was shock in her straight forward rejection. 

 

He calm down himself first and then look at her eyes intensely. 

"You're joking right? 

 

"Joking?No,I don't joke this time Mr.Oh".She emphasize the "Mr. Oh".Clearly annoying Sehun. 

 

He was really mad for her calling him Mr.Oh and rejecting him that fast. 

 

"Yah,Don't call me Mr.Oh.I will punish you if you call me like that again".He said and leaning as close as ever that made her gulped and close her eyes.

 

"Get off of me,Please this is so uncomfortable".She said and struggled in his grip. 

 

He only chuckled in amusement seeing the girl who is being a brat awhile ago transform into an adorable girl. 

 

"Uh oh, Sorry baby but I can't".He whispered in her ear making her shiver.

 

"Fine, What do you want? She asked in annoyance.

He smirked in victory and whispered in her ear again. 

"A kiss".He whispered and stared at the shock face of the girl underneath him. 

 

He was just teasing the poor girl and he was really having fun seeing the girl's shock adorable face. 

"What! 

He laugh his heart out seeing her reaction. 

"Oh baby your so cute".He said in between his laugh. 

 

The girl facepalm and she was really mad this time.

 

When he saw that the girl was clearly mad he forgive her this time and slowly get off of her. 

 

The girl finally feel comfortable and she was happy that the brat already let her go.

 

She slowly sat up from the bed and stared at the brat.

"You are crazy! 

"Oh baby, You're always repeating that word a million times now".He said and slowly walk towards the door. 

 

"Yah!Where are you going? I want to get out of here!I want to go home now! She yelled and quickly stood up from the bed.

 

"Stay here, Seul!

"What!Hey I have a school tomorrow and I have job tonight.If I don't work tonight my boss will fire me".She said and put her hand in her hips. 

 

He doesn't talk and just stayed silent. 

"Yah! You don't own me so please just let me go!you have no right to control my life so freaking let me go!She yelled in anger.

 

She was really mad now.

"I said just stay here!He yelled back at her completely facing her now. 

 

"You're crazy!I hate you! She yelled and her eyes becomes watery.

 

"I don't care if you hate me Seul! Do you really want to work in that Coffee shop where you were always been treat bad by your boss".He stated that caught seul in shock. 

 

Why did he knows that! 

"Do you really think I don't know your every single action,Seul.I know everything".He said and stared at her. 

 

Everything? 

"I even know what problem you are facing now seul.I know your background,I know what happen to your family so can you just stay here because I'm doing what's good for you".He said and walk back towards the door and went out of the room leaving the poor girl in tears. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter