Tourist Spot :: D-Tour Members

↙—D-Tour—↗ || Girl Group

Why are these two so adorable T_T
by myungsoo96               [Edit Post] [Delete Post]

67 Views | Posted on 5-8-2011 21:04:07
Tags [?] dtour (x)


omg omg omg, gaiz,
Seriously.

I ship JaeNess too much. TT______TT asdfghjklsldkjadja. Is it my fault they’re so adorbs?? I mean really!

 

I watched one of their comeback stages earlier, the one for Lady Luck in inkigayo. You guys know that one right?? The one where Jaehwa almost fell but Vanness caught her just in time? Asdfghjkl. So much JaeNess moments there – especially during Vanness’ dance break.

And JaeNess heart at the end instead of the usual love shot. My shipper heart can’t take these two. HNNNNNNNG.

Don’t get me wrong guys, I love all D-Tour OTPs. But JaeNessssssss. ;______; I’m sorry, but I’d love to think  of them as the girl EunHae. HAHAHAHAHA.

homg. I’m getting too addicted with these two –

Sob. Don’t worry, Cha Cha – you’re still my bias forever and I will still irrationally ship you with every male idol out there. AHAHAHAHAH.

But those two.

Omg.

T________________T


Title: Home is Where the Heart is
Fandom: D-Tour
Pairing: Jaehwa/Vanness
Word count: 391
Summary: “I couldn’t sleep.” She says curtly. “You haven’t eaten, right?”

Jaehwa is greeted by the scent and sound of sizzling fried rice and aromatic barbecued pork as she steps inside the dorm flat. The fragrance is odd and uncannily misplaced in the dark apartment. As far as she knows the girls have long since given up on waiting for their leader to come back to the dorm. It’s almost half past one am, the filming took longer than she has expected and the fatigue is already slowly taking her over.

Unconsciously, she lets her feet drag her to the origin of the heavenly food and sees one of the members with their back turned, apron strapped to their waist and short hair tied to a small ponytail at the back of her head. At the sound of footsteps, Vanness turns her head and looks over her shoulder.

“I’m sorry, did my text wake you?” Jaehwa always did have the habit of texting her members when she was near the dorms. Vanness shrugs in reply.

“I couldn’t sleep.” She says curtly. “You haven’t eaten, right?”

“Is that for me?” she doesn’t answer and instead, stares at the assortment on the table. There may be a variety of dishes, but isn’t much, most probably leftovers from Vanness’ meal last time. Vanness hands her a bowl of fried rice and some utensils as Jaehwa sits in front of the food, grinning like a child.

“There was too much food left. If you won’t eat, I will.”

Jaehwa has always been the one person in the group who could proudly say she was closer to the younger girl than most. It doesn’t take her too much effort to translate the boyish girl’s cynical words into a statement that does actually hold more sentimentality than what Vanness would hope for.

Without another word, Jaehwa grins and quickly grabs the chopsticks before eagerly wolfing down her food.

Vanness sits beside her and silently watches her eat. It is at times like these Jaehwa is glad to have members like her. She doesn’t talk, doesn’t ask, doesn’t reprimand; she merely sits quietly beside her, just simply with her. The short haired girl gives her a small smile when she catches her glance with her peripheral vision.

It is times like these, no one but them; Jaehwa can feel the warmth of a family.

“Welcome home, by the way.”

.oOo.

Title: Mine
Fandom: D-Tour; SMTOWN
Pairing: Haneul/Cha Cha, mentions of Key/Cha Cha
Word count: 318
Summary: She’s smiling at the crowd, waving and sending out kisses, but her left hand holds tightly on Cha Cha’s, afraid to let go.

It’s the last stage for SM Town Paris and all SM idols come out for one final song, goofing off and playing with some of the fans as they pick up various items thrown across the stage.

From the crowd of idols, Haneul spots Cha Cha talking to Key again. She frowns and tells Jonghyun to go and mess with Key as she sees him with a water gun in hand. The SHINee vocalist grins excitedly and pumps the toy before hitting the two friends square on the face. Haneul takes it as her chance and swoops in near the girl, entangling her fingers with the younger ones and pulls her close.

 “Don’t get so close to Key.” She states firmly before looking back at the sea of fans. “Cha Cha is Haneul’s.”

She’s smiling at the crowd, waving and sending out kisses, but her left hand holds tightly on Cha Cha’s, afraid to let go. Haneul is talking to Luna and watching the madness unfold as the other SM Town idols fool around with the crowd. She’s eager to join them and even gets her turn with a water gun for a few minutes but she doesn’t leave her member’s side.

Cha Cha doesn’t bother trying to tear away from the older girl. She can feel her hand starting to go numb but she doesn’t care. With her free hand she waves at the crowd and occasionally smacks Key’s shoulder when he plays with her hair. She laughs with the others and grins at something Key has said, ignoring Haneul but keeping her close all the same.

They might have been two worlds apart, but that doesn’t mean they would be away from each other.

Cha Cha unexpectedly shrieks and laughs and clings onto Haneul for dear life as Jaehwa squirts them with water continuously. Haneul laughs along with her and tries to protect the younger girl, using her back as a shield.

She has to protect what’s hers, after all.

.oOo.

Title: Sticking Together
Fandom: D-Tour
Pairing: Annie/Ji Eun
Word count: 394
Summary: Such a brat, she thinks. But her fingers entwine with hers anyway and they drown themselves with the sound of her voice.

Annie likes to think she has a special relationship with Ji Eun. They aren’t close, but they’re not as distant as she is with their Vanness unnie [still, that doesn’t deter them from trying to call her oppa from time to time]. They aren’t too awkward, but they’re not exactly uncomfortable around each other. Annie knows she’s not as close to the maknae as their sweet leader is, nor is she on very friendly terms with the girl onstage like their very energetic rapper, Haneul. Annie also realizes that maybe she might be closer to the group’s power house and has more comfortable moments with Cha Cha and possibly their main dancer as well rather than Ji Eun.

“At this rate, maybe you should be the one to call me unnie.” Ji Eun comments confidently as she prods Annie’s forehead. She hasn’t been listening, way too distracted by her own thoughts to notice what their maknae has been saying. “You don’t even pay attention, unnie. I was teaching you the dance steps but you were zoning out.”

Her words are strict and cold and generally intimidating as the visual looks at her with those hauntingly beautiful eyes. But Annie sees the tiredness underneath the spark of passion and dedication. Annie mumbles out a small apology.

Fatigue seems to be catching up with Ji Eun as she tries to cover as she yawns tiredly. She sits next to main vocalist and without warning, plops herself down on the older girl’s lap. “You’re making me tired, unnie. Your punishment is to let me lay down here for a bit – besides, Jaerin unnie is too bony nowadays.”

“But I’m skinny too, I think. A fan told me earlier to eat.”

Ji Eun gives a short snort of laughter and adjusts her position. Her hair tickles the skin uncovered by Annie’s shorts and Annie wills herself not to laugh in response.

“Unnie shouldn’t tell lies. As a punishment, you will sing me a lullaby.”

Such a brat, she thinks. But her fingers entwine with hers anyway and they drown themselves with the sound of her voice.

Jaerin might be their fearless leader, Vanness their soft appa, Haneul their uncontrollable super star, and Cha Cha their fierce fighter; but in the end, Annie likes to think Ji Eun still goes to her despite all that.

They have their moments too, she wants to point out.

After all, maknaes stuck together, right?


A/N: hello everyooooone! So again, not really an update. LMAO Orz I don't get why I can't finish the third chapter - seriously. Ugh. It's driving me crazy, hahaha. Brief explanation on this filler chapter... remember when I asked about the various one-shots wrapping around a "D-Tour Universe"? Well, it will turn out to look something like this. I really want to give you guys updates at least once a week because you guys are the ones who stuck with D-Tour, and I really want to thank you guys. ; A ; And since you know this author randomly gets writer's block every other day, I can only give you guys drabbles/oneshots whenever I can't finish for the week. I hope that's sufficient enough. Hahaha!

But yes, I started off with a bit of D-Tour centric drabbles. *_* Most will probably vary, btw. From slash to het pairings, from SM Town only to different groups from different agencies - heck I might even just do AU stuffs. Whatever comes to mind and whatever will come to a fan's mind.

If you guys have any prompts or are willing to write out a few drabbles, please don't hesitate to send them to me via e-mail! Or pm me some prompts for the next set, or even a really ridiculous pairing that I might want to write about :> I would really love it <3

P.S.: I really would like it if you guys gave me some ideas for the blog at the very top of these drabbles, though. I want to give a view of the fan's lives concerning D-Tour, but sometimes I just go blank with the blogs [I re-did that one five times before I was satisfied OTL] so please help~ T___T