006

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonhee and Chanyeol supposed to eat ramyeon to their favorite ramyeon place but then it got full house since it was also one of the most popular restaurants around their area so both of them ended at chanyeol’s apartment, cooking some instant ramyeon instead. Chanyeol do all the cooking while yeonhee prepared the side dishes, placing it down the center table at the living room and as soon it got cooked, he followed her at the living room along with the pot of ramyeon, carefully placing it down at the top of the table.

 

Both of them fitted on the carpet across each other and while chanyeol was putting some ramyeon into their bowls, he notices her being quiet which wasn’t normal for her as she was known for being talkative…

 

“Yah. Yeonhee-a!” He called out, as he places back her bowl of ramyeon in front of her. “What’s the matter?”

 

She sighs, grabbing the chopstick… “Nothing, I’m just thinking about the dinner date tomorrow.” She answered, blowing the noodles.

 

“So, in short, you’re worried that you’ll mess up again like the other day?”

 

“Exactly.” She chews and suddenly gasped as something pop up inside her head. “What if he kisses me again?”

 

Chanyeol cough in the process upon hearing that to her, placing down his bowl and gave her a look… “Seriously, why do you think of—”

 

“I think I should practice. I can’t blow up our second kiss!” She abruptly said cutting him off as well as biting her lower lip before she slowly looks at chanyeol. “Yah, help me oh?”

 

He blinks at her in disbelief… “W-What? Help you? Like how?”

 

Yeonhee then crawls to his side, sitting straight right in front of him so she can have a full view of his face… “Let’s kiss.”

 

“What?!” Chanyeol exclaimed in shock. “Are you crazy? No way.”

 

“Yah~ just help me with this okay? Just one oh? It has to be with you so you can tell me straight if I’m doing it right or not.” She desperately says and when she was about to grab him and hold into his chin, chanyeol grip her wrist stopping her. “Chanyeol-a~ come on just one.”

 

“No. And when I say no. It's no. Also, why would I?”

 

She rolled his eyes… “There’s no else I could think of. Besides better you that I kiss some random guys out there.”

 

“Huh. You’re insane.”

 

Yeonhee furrowed at him, gritting her teeth as she tries her hardest to struggle off from his grip pushing him down the carpet before crawling on top of him and successfully capped his face…

 

“Yeonhee-a! Aissh seriously, stop it and get off me right now.”

 

“Yah, I’m not asking for a real kiss. Just a quick peck hmm? Only a practice, chanyeol-a…”

 

“Tch. I said no!” She strongly pushes her off him and then flicks her forehead. “You can’t just go and attack some any guy and kiss them.”

 

“But you’re not just any guy.” She pouted, rubbing her forehead.

 

“Exactly! That’s why we shouldn’t.”

 

Suddenly yeonhee start to reach for him again but chanyeol was fast and immediately push her by her shoulder…

 

“Oh seriously. Yah!”

 

“Just ten seconds. I promise I’ll take all the responsibility.”

 

“Stop it will you!” He scolded her with his brows knitted together. “Come on hurry up and just eat, it won’t taste good later if the noodles become saggy.”

 

She sighs in defeat and nods… “Alright. Sorry, just let me arrange your glasse—”

 

A sudden familiar feeling got into her as soon as she took his glass from the carpet and wear it back to him, like a completely deja v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter