He, who turned into a great friend.

Favourite Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I made wrong judgements.

And I can understand how I could be seen as overconfident to think that Sehun might have a crush on me. I mean the guy was absolutely way out of my league and we recently just met. And we only had two one-on-one conversation and one of those conversations took place in a plane where all we spoke about was music.

Well, after getting that bucket of ice water poured over me, I internally chastised myself and gave advice to Sehun (I was quite uncertain about my advice skills though). It did not take long for me to get over Sehun having a crush on his classmate (so maybe I did have a crush on him) and I managed to talk my mind into painting him as a close guy friend of mine. As Jaekyung and Chanyeol would go on dates, Gaeun and Baekhyun would spend lots of one-on-one time together and Mina and Jongin were also starting spending time alone, Sehun suggested we hung out once a week as well one-on-one.

Maybe it was a bad decision for me to agree to that suggestion, but I was always best at hiding my feelings. With Sehun constantly asking for advice (I really wonder why he was asking me, I was not the best person to actually give advice, let us all be honest) I was able to supress my growing (yes, growing!) feelings for him. We went for dinner every Thursday night and would hang out by the river or Sehun would take us on a drive and we would sing at the top of our lungs. Although I was hiding my feelings for Sehun, I was glad that I had a close guy friend. The 8 of us still met every Saturday to hang out and as time flew by, I was getting comfortable with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongin. I was able to hang out with them individually to get to know them and I was slowly allowing myself to build deeper friendships.

I was also slowly getting busier and busier each day with university and my upcoming placement. I took time off my part-time job as my placement ran through a 5-week block from Monday to Friday. From my previous placements, I knew that I was going to arrive home tired every day. Although I had my driver’s licence, I did not own a car and having to take public transport in the morning and in the evening took a toll on my body. Furthermore, whenever I arrived home, I had to plan for my activities for the next day. Because of that, I found myself sheepishly telling Chanyeol and Baekhyun and Jongin that I would momentarily not be able to hang out with them one-on-one for the five weeks over a phone call (except for Jongin, I had to text him because he was busy).

It was the week before my placement and I was getting ready to meet Sehun. Just on time, Sehun’s caller ID flashed on my screen. I raced down the steps whilst on the phone to Sehun. Used to seeing his car every week, I got into the passenger seat and shut the door.

“Hi!” I squeaked. Sehun laughed at my voice as he backed out of my apartment’s driveway.

“So little miss, where would you like to go?” Sehun had one hand on the steering wheel, the other fiddling with the radio stations. I gave his question a thought before deciding.

“Oh! Baekhyun and I went to this really yummy place the other day! It has really yummy pasta and pizza!” Truthfully, I was famished. I had not eaten since the early afternoon that day and I was salivating just thinking of the possibilities I could gobble down. Sehun hummed and asked for the directions to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter