M2

A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

'Bye bye M1, got to M2'

It was written on the class' board.

Second year has come and all of them pass.

Next semester comes and every student have to have at least one extracurricular. Victoria and her friends have spent their vacation to make Victoria brighter, so that Nichkhun notices. And they thought, if they can get to traditional dance club then they could make him notice. But one thing for sure about that club; the teacher chooses only the ones who are beautiful, fair skin, and all things that Victoria actually couldn't pass. But who cares, she hasn't tried it yet, though.

 

They were standing in the queue to take the form of acceptance for traditional dance club.

"Look, drama club has no one there," Luna said, looking at the drama club with no one standing or taking the form, making the teacher has to shouted for students to take.

The pathetic thing is that the teacher of drama club is their's homeroom teacher. The teacher is pathetic, and so does the students. What they said, like teacher like students, or those kind of words.

Victoria shrugged. Then her smile popped out as she saw Nichkhun walking near to her while taking photos.

A girl in front of Victoria who happened named Fei, with fair skin and pretty, but so cruel, smiled and asked Nichkhun, as if she was so close with him. "Khun, what club are you intending?"

"Photographs," Nichkhun smiled, he always smile to everyone.

"Then if you need a model just told me," Fei smiled sweetly.

"I am only taking landscape photo," Nichkhun replied softly.

"Ey, don't kidding." Fei said shyly.

"Yeah, I'm kidding," Nichkhun said, not really having meaning on those words.

"Can you take my photos?" Fei asked.

"Sure," Nichkhun said, and take a photo of her.

In that short time, Victoria sneakily stood close to Fei so that he takes her photo too. She silently stood behind Fei and voila! He took her photo too. Nichkhun notices it and compliment, "You become brighter,"

Victoria smiled happily.

As Nichkhun walked away, Luna, Krystal, and Sulli squealed in joy.

"He notices you!" They said. "Our deed are not in vain."

"Don't dream," Fei speak, pretend that she is talking with her friend, who with short hair, Jia.

Victoria glared at her. "What are you saying?"

With that they fight and pushed the front one and the table of form was pushed.

The teacher shouted, "Who are fighting out of the line!"

As the six walked out from the line, the teacher stopped them, "Fei and Jia, back in line,"

Fei and Jia smirked and back to line.

Victoria and the others left the place with angry face.

 

Fei was standing at the drink counter at canteen, putting in fish sauce inside the drink she was holding.

Yuri, who is one of Nichkhun's friend saw it but decided not to say anything because she doesn't know what's on the girl mind. After all, she doesn't know who is Fei.

[Yuri is a senior, same class with Nichkhun]

Yuri ended up following Fei who walked towards Victoria.

"Vic," Fei called sweetly. "I'm sorry for what happened," She offered Victoria the drink.

Victoria took it, and just look at Fei with strange look.

Yuri showed up and took the drink. "If you want to drink the fish sauce drink, then don't give it to others." Yuri confronted Fei.

Fei becomes embarrassed as Victoria walked away with the fisc sauce drink, and Yuri walked to her friends. Nichkhun and others. She told them about what she saw and pointed at Fei. Nichkhun looked at Fei with disgusted eyes, and it makes Fei felt embarrassed than anything.

 

The four girls are sitting in the canteen thinking what club should they take.

Their homeroom teacher run towards them and stopped. "You girls, now smile."

The girls did as she say.

"Cry," The teacher ordered.

They did.

"Angry,"

They did again.

"Great, you guys are perfect!" The teacher exclaimed. "You guys, tomorrow audition for drama club at the auditorium." She paused. "I'm so tired, let me drink that," She said and take a gulp of the drink before the girls could stopped her.

As she gulped, her face become pale.

The principal come. "Miss Kay," He called the teacher. "We have to talked about-are you okay?"

Because asked, Miss Kay, the homeroom teacher, has to forcefully gulped it. "Yes, I'm fine,"

Her breath caught in the principal nose and his face stiffen.

Miss Kay walked away.

"I'm so thirsty," He said and about to took the drink.

Luckily, the girls stopped him before the bad happened.

 

The next day, auditorium.

"Okay, so we are here to rejected the offer to be in drama club," The girls said together.

"Why are you girls late? Drama club didn't take any late students," Miss Kay said.

"Really?" The girls squealed. "Then we should go back..." They stealthily turned their body and about to walked away.

"Wait, wait," Miss Kay stopped them. "This is your first time, then I should let you guys..." She said. "So how?"

"Well, you see, Miss..." Victoria about to reject when she saw Nichkhun on the stage preparing the drama club stuff. "We are very happy to accept the offer," She said, those words slipped because of Nichkhun.

"Great!" Miss Kay said happily while the other three elbowed Victoria.

 

"So, our drama will be performing 'Snow White'." Miss Kay said, walked there and here. "Victoria, you become the snow white, you are the best in English."

Victoria nodded, agreed.

Her eyes wandered, looking at Nichkhun who is preparing the stuff for drama.

He looks so cool even though he is painting the box or whatsoever.

 

Because there's no one in the drama club could actually do make up, Miss Kay called for Yuri to help. Yuri is well-known as the beautiful yet kind senior. The first person she has to make up is Victoria, because she is the lead female character.

After putting a light make-up and taking off her eye-glasses, Yuri putted on the eyes softlens to Victoria.

Then they make Victoria wear her 'Snow White' dress and she looked better than before.

"She's great right?" Yuri asked Nichkhun, who is sitting on the ladder while take pictures around.

Nichkhun looked at Victoria a moment, and he said while descendant the ladder, "She looks the same," He said.

Victoria looked at him but none of words was spoken.

 

It was evening after the drama practices and Victoria went to backstage to take her stuff. And one of her stuff is the book called '9-way-to make senior to be your boyfriend'. So, she walked to the backstage and notices a figure. It was Nichkhun, she thought. A part of herself happy, but the other one curious whether he saw the book or not. She makes a smiles as he saw her and she took her book.

Nichkhun was looking at his camera, probably looking at photos.

Victoria saw a small paper fly and fall to the floor. She saw what's written on the paper.

Nichkhun's number :  xxxxxx-113192-xxx

She looked at him who was still looking at the camera. Stealthily she stepped on the paper and dragged her feet while making a silly smile when he saw her.

"Go home safely," Nichkhun said and she smiled. "Isn't she coming in normally? Why walked like that now?" He asked himself as Victoria out of sight.

 

Time flew quickly and soon it's time for rehearsal. Tomorrow is the day when she will be performing in front many people, or so she thought.

"Where is the prince?" Miss Kay asked, crunching the bread without manner.

"He got diarrhea and went to toilet." A student replied.

"He got diarrhea in this important rehearsal," Miss Kay scoffed. "You there," She pointed at Nichkhun. "Pretend to be the prince,"

"M-me?"

"Yeah, who else?"

He wear the prince outer clothes and say the line, "Oh, you are so beautiful..." He said and Victoria could feel her heart beating so fast like there's no tomorrow.

She was about to say something and walked front, but her legs twisted and she was about to fall down off the stage if Nichkhun didn't pull her hand.

In that moment, their eyes gaze at one another.

"Yea, stopped that staring!" Miss Kay said.

"You were almost break your neck," Nichkhun excused.

"Thank you," Victoria said.

 

Soon, it was the festival and they have to perform already. As it would be expected, when the traditional dances performs, all the boys students sitting on the front row and when the drama club performs, there were actually a few. Called three people a few. Miss Kay looked at her students performed and happy, while students quietly leaving the performing hall.

Victoria care less about those who watching, but she expected Nichkhun to watch her. If only Nichkhun who watches her, she would've been really feel proud and happy.

Behind a pilar, a guy was looking at her with a smile. Slowly liking her, the Snow White.

 

Nichkhun was standing without clothes on while one of the teacher ironing his clothes.

"Hhh, how could his shirt get dirty like this?" The principal asked.

The teacher just busy to iron.

"Is it done yet?" The principal asked again.

"No," The teacher said. "I ironed it not washing it,"

At last the principal said, "Wear back the shirt or we'll be late for the photo-art!"

In fact, Nichkhun was getting a prize for winning one of photo-art competition.

Too bad, Victoria doesn't know.

 

That night after the performing, Victoria mad at the teddy bear doll in her room, punching it lightly as if it was Nichkhun.

"Bad guy, you didn't watch me performing!" Victoria looked at the bear and silently closed her eyes.

 

The next day, Victoria and the girls went to canteen for food when Victoria suddenly teased by the boys who are watching the school TV.

"Yo, beautiful girl," They said.

Victoria and others curious what happened and Luna pointed, "Look, the drama is on!"

It was the 'Snow White' drama she was performing that was on in the TV.

"Gosh," Victoria covered her face, shyly walking away.

"Shy girl," The boys teased again.

 

"Look,"

Nichkhun was with his friend, his friend who was best friend with him in the elemantary school. His name is Top.

Top was school in another school before transferred to Nichkhun's school. "I saw that drama yesterday," Top smiled. "The snow white is pretty,"

Nichkhun looked at the TV. He smiled, but then said walked away.

 

[Top is friend with Nichkhun but transferred to another school before transferred again to the school where Nichkhun was in.]