Chapter 1

A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Four girls was walking on the path, the same road they've walk on everyday after school. It was Victoria, Sulli, Krystal, and Luna. Victoria is a nerd wearing old glasses with short hair and dark skin. Sulli is not cute, with her hair always braided in two, also dark skin. Krystal, is the one with short hair with dimples, but she isn't count as beautiful too, thanks to her short height. Luna is the biggest, not the oldest. She is fat with dark skin, with hair always tied two, and her thick lips. Okay, so the conclusion is, this four girl are really ugly. Really ugly.

They were playing while walking to the nearest coffee shop they always go too.

Victoria's POV

As we reached the coffee shop, I quickly run to the other side of the shop, where there are a small library inside the coffee shop. I ran to the window, throw my bag to the table and take a look at a guy sitting on a motorcycle and I smiled. My friends were taking orders while I'm here, seeing the guy. I smiled and feel really happy because I can see him. I saw him move back, allowing an old man and a teenager walk across the street safely. My heart became beat fast, as his angelic doings.

My friends walk behind me and Luna smirk, "I get it, why you asked us to visit this shop everyday is because of this."

"Because of what!" I defend myself. "His motorbike is strange!" Okay, my excuse are lame.

They start grabbing my hand and I know what they are going to do.

The three of them start to ruin my face, like 'ruining'. Then they yelled to the guy, "Hey, look at this beautiful girl!!" And it was a mess.

Luckily the guy doesn't even turned to us or I would like, embarrassed.

"He is super smart, it's not weird that you would go crazy because of him," Sulli said.

"Are you crazy? I don't." Again, I defend myself.

Then all of them laugh at me.

Victoria's POV end

Victoria is waiting at a foreigner holding a banned written the person's name. Her mom opened a small restaurant  and she lived with her mom and little sister. After get the foreigner, she help him to her place, where her mom will handle the guess.

She was in the kitchen helping her mom cook while her little sister reading book.

"How is your school?" Her mom asked.

"Still the same. Still with Sulli, Krystal, and Luna." She replied.

"Aren't you bored with them?" Her mom playfully ask.

"It's not that she wants with them, it just that no one wants to be her friend," Her sister mock. "Luckily I look like mom, not like dad."

Victoria glared at her sister. She is about to hit her, but her mom stop them fighting right away.

"Eh, eh, eh, stop, stop," Her mom said. "You two have grow up, still act like kids. And, Kara, don't talk about dad like that. If dad knows, he will be very upset." Her mom speak to Kara, Victoria's little sister.

While her mom giving the speech, Victoria mock her sister by doing mehrong.

"Vic, your uncle said that your dad told him to tell us that if one of you, girls, can reach first position at school, you can go to America with dad!" Her mom said and she smiled right away.

"I''ll study hard!!" She smiled brightly.

"Seriously? From the 30th?" Her sister mock again, reminding her that her last semester position is 30th. And impossible for her to get first.

Victoria frowned and looked at her sister.

"Anyway, Vic, help mom to go to market." Her mom said and Victoria walked out, after sister.

 

She was on the way, walking on the bridge while the soft chocolate ice-cream when suddenly a person jumped from the top of the brigde. Her eyes widen because of the shock. When the person stand, she looked at him and he looked back, giving his charming smile.

"Mangoes?" He asked and giving it to  Victoria without waiting for her reply.

And he walked away, just like that. But it makes Victoria's heart flutter.

 

It was time for school. She went to school with humming a song, and as she reach the school, he is playing football. She smiled and went to her class. It's english period, and it's her best.

Luna wrote something on the notes and passed it to Victoria, who is sitting on another desk.

His name is Nichkhun Horvejkul, M4-10.

His name is cool, just like him.

But I heard that he is a bad boy in his previous school. He made two students out from the previous school.

I don't believe it.

And Luna start talking with Krystal, who is sitting beside her. A paper was put on her desk, written :

What are you doing?

Luna replied it and give it to the person without looking at the person.

Talking. I'm busy.

Then the person put it on her desk again, now written : But I'm teaching.

Luna read it then about to wrote something when she realize the words. 'But I'm teaching'

She turned and saw the teacher smiling awkwardly to her. Luna just give nervous chuckles.

"Miss, I want to go to restroom," Victoria stand right away.

"You may go,"

Victoria sneakily went to the senior building and find the class. As she went near it, she looked to the class while pretending to pass by, and she saw him sitting on the back row, playing his phone. And with that she rush to the toilet.

 

"Mr. Horvejkul, what are you doing there?" The teacher ask while walking towards him.

'Dang,' he thought, while smiling like angel to the teacher.

"Stand outside with one legs lift up, two hands too." The teacher said. "And the pencil in your mouth."

Nichkhun walked outside and does what his teacher say, just, he added a thing. Music. He put in his earphone inside his ear and saw a girl walking near and he put his finger in front of his mouth. "Shh." He said, making sure she didn't say anything.

 

Victoria was walking out to her class, passing by at the senior building again. At that time, Nichkhun was outside the class, wearing earphone and he spotted her, asking her not to make a sound. Well, what can she say when she is starstruck by his handsomeness? Not even saying a word, but Victoria's heart and mind is craving the moment.

 

Victoria, Sulli, Krystal, and Luna are standing in queue to buy drinks. It was time to go home, but they decided to buy drinks first. As it was their turn, two guys interrupted and said, "Drinks for the basketball team,"

"Hey, you can't do that," Victoria said.

"Who are you?" One of the guys asked, walking towards her. "Have you never heard that 'let child, women and basketball player' first in anything?"

At that time, Nichkhun was watching from the football court and walking towards the stand to ordered drinks. "Four pepsi, please." He said and take the four pepsi towards Victoria.

Victoria was starstruck once again. When he turned around, there were like angel's wings from his back.

"Pepsi is okay, right?" He asked and she nodded.

And Nichkhun walked away in a way making girls fall in his charms.

 

After School

"Trying to be a hero huh?" Pang, the guy who cut the line before, asked Khun while giving him a punch. Nichkhun didn't punch back. "Hey guys!" Pang said loudly. "This guy here, his dad is the one who makes our league can't win because lose in his penalty kick!"

Nichkhun felt anger raging up and punch him without giving a second mind.

 

It was afternoon already, and Luna is on her motorcycle with Victoria on her back. They haven't crossed the bridge when Sulli and Krystal come up with another motorcycle.

"Vic! Khun and that guy fight at the school backyard!"

Victoria quickly down of the motorcycle and about to run to school.

"Vic, hop in to the motorcycle, it's faster!" Sulli said and Victoria run back to Luna's.

As they reach the school again, there was nobody there anymore. She found a button and took it up. It must be Khun's, she thought and smiled.

 

#FLASHBACK

Victoria's POV

"Hey, look, this coffee shop has this kind of book." Luna said as she sit on the chair.

I looked at the book she is holding. It was a book about love. '9 way to make your senior love you'. It's a lie, I know it. I don't believe those kind of things though.

"Hey, look, I confessed to him and we date now," A girl voice was heard and the four bestfriend looked at the owner of the voice.

A girl was holding the same book as the one Luna's holding.

"It's all thank for this book," Again, the girl said.

"Really? Waaa.. it really works!" Her friends said, complimenting.

But I pretend not to hear and turned my head to the book I'm holding. It's called how to get first position at school.

"Seriously, Vic?" Sulli asked.

"Yeah, I missed my dad so much. Haven't seen him in five years." I reply, focusing myself on the book.

End Of Victoria's POV

#END OF FLASHBACK

At the night, the four of them were at Victoria's house. The three crazily read the book, and Victoria tried hard to focus on her book.

"Look," Luna said, "The first way, find a place with a lot of star, and write the person name on the air," And the three of them run to the open window of Victoria's room.

The three of them pushed against each other and wandering their finger on the air.

Victoria just looked at them from where she is sitting.

"Anyway, we will go home  now, Vic. It's night," They said and go home.

Victoria sneakily walk to the window and looked up to the sky. She wandered her finger on the sky and smiled. She might not believed in those things, but trying it won't hurt right?

 

The next day, Victoria waits outside a hall, where Pang and Nichkhun was punished by the teacher.

"Who told you two to fight at school?!" The teacher asked, hitting their with cane. "Fighting at school is not allowed, and Nichkhun, don't involve with this kind of things, there is a province photography's contest and you cannot do something which broke the rules."

Nichkhun nodded, he and Pang both their which is hurt.

"You may go,"

He left the place and Victoria quickly stand straight right away.

"Khun," She said, "I'm sorry,"

"It's okay," He smiled.

"Here plaster," She said, looking down while her hand was straight, giving the plaster to him.

He took it.

She smiled and turned away.

"Vic," He called her and she turned in surprised. "Thank you," He said with his bashing smile.

She smiled widely as she jumped back in happiness.

 

At a lake, around evening, a girl jumping up and down on a motorcycle. It's no other than Victoria.

"HE KNOWS MY NAME! HE CALLED MY NAME! YAY! YAY!" She shouted in happiness while jumping.