Two

Words Left Unspoken

When you plan things ahead of time or expect the scenarios on your mind chances are they don’t happen the way you want to or worse, they don’t happen AT ALL.

Unfortunately, that’s what happened to Jackson. There was some kind of emergency Boytoy had to attend to last recording session. So today he’s in the studio again, with his loud idiotic friends who said they’re here to give him the moral support he need. Partly true, but they just missed Jackson so much for the past month that they keep on pestering him this past few days.  

He mindlessly scrolls through his instagram feed while waiting for boytoy. In all honesty, he could do this all on his own with his TEAM WANG, producing his album is a pretty much easy job for him. He’s already a pro at this.

But as Mark said, this album was “pretty personal”  and “4 years worth of emotions”  for him. He may be denial with what Mark said but he can't erase the fact that he really wanted this to be perfect and have a POV without bias, which made him asked for boytoy's help whose a music genius and one of the few friends he truly trust from the industry.

Personal, 4 years, Emotions. He smirked, thinking of all the events and circumstances which led to this. Who would’ve thought right?

As Jackson got lost in his thoughts, he didn’t realized he accidentally stopped scrolling through his feed. Youngjae looked at him and peeked in his phone. "Hyung, are you stalking Jaebum?”

Jackson almost broke his neck turning to Youngjae with a confused face. What the hell is he talking about and why did he have to bring Jaebum up? Bambam and Mark just looked at each other and glanced at Jackson’s phone. Bingo, Youngjae!

“What? I was just asking. Why are you on Jaebum hyung’s account then?”  Youngjae added while pointing Jackson’s phone with his mouth.

He really is in Jaebum’s profile. He might have accidentally clicked the new post while getting lost in his thoughts earlier.

It’s been a long time since he saw his face and familiarity hit him with the artsy feed that he’s still trying to maintain. To whom does he ask now if the vibe of the picture matches his feed?  Wait, their picture is still on his profile?  He felt his heart clenched with the thought of him and abruptly locked his phone and stood up, trying to avoid youngjae's question. And as if on cue, Boytoy arrived in the studio.

“Let’s get this over with”  Jackson said while Mark, Bambam and Youngjae looked at him with careful eyes. Boytoy turned confusingly to the three idiots and Mark mouthed “Jae” which he understood immediately.

“We’re only left with the Verse 2, Jacks. Just give a signal whenever you’re ready” Boytoy said through the mic where it allows Jackson to hear him outside the booth.

“I’m good to go hyung”  He replied immediately. Just wanting to get it done already.

He took a deep breath when boytoy started playing the music and let his emotions sing for him:

“Takings shots just to numb the pain 

'Cause it hurts when I hear your name 

I don't even wanna close my eyes 

'Cause you're the one I see when I dream at night 

I wish I could let the feelings fade 

'Cause it's killing me to live this way 

I wish that we never said goodbye 

I would die to see you one last time”

“ yeah Jackson!!! That’s what im talking about!! Sing it one more time and you’re good to go. Hell, Triple like!”  Jackson heard boytoy said through his headphones with a wide grin on his face.

“Got it bro!”

“Oh , He only needed to see Jaebum hyung's face to get the vibe and sing this verse right. Damn Jackson”  Bambam said loudly, feeling amused on how amazing Jackson sang earlier.

They all just looked at each other and giggled including Boytoy who definitely agreed. Jackson inside the booth just shrugged because he have no idea why are they giggling and what they’re talking about so he just continued singing his heart out with a certain person lingering at the back of his mind.