One

Words Left Unspoken

"Bought a tequila on the rocks, aye yeah
Couple shots I couldn't stop, aye yeah
All I could think about was you...
All I think about is you...”

Jackson was currently recording the last song in his upcoming album which also happens to be the title track. How many hours has it been? He was at the studio since 7 in the morning, and now the sun is about to set already.

This has been the set up for nearly a month, being the meticulous and hands-on person he is, he always make sure everything is going well which made him very busy to the point of staying in the studio from morning till night.

“Jacks, That was great but I know you could do better than that. Let’s take a 10 minute break, I have someone to contact now anyway.”

His condition isn’t the very best today, sigh, he looked up to Boytoy, his co-producer. As boytoy saw him nod and made way out of the recording booth, he immediately went out and at the same time Mark, Bambam and Youngjae went inside the room.

“Ayoooo! What a perfect timing.  Are you done Jack?!” Bambam excitedly asked.

He looked at his friends while he slumped on the couch, face forward and mumbled a “not yet” with his face down on the pillow. He’s excited and planned to finish this song today, but seems like it’s not going to the direction he like.

Mark raised a brow even Jackson can’t see him “Why do you looked so defeated? Is something or may I say someone is bothering you?”

Jackson immediately sat straight from his prone position and faced Mark with an annoyed face. Youngjae seemed amused by the situation and laughed his of.

“What the hell are you talking about, Mark? I’m just tired and I couldn’t seem to get the right vibe to sing the song… why are y’all here anyways?!”

“As the bestest friends you could have, we dropped by to support you” Bambam said while scrolling through his phone. “Don’t you miss us hyung? We barely saw you this month! And because of that we’re all gonna have dinner together after you’re done here. AND you can’t say no to that” Youngjae added.

He was about to say something but got cut off when boytoy came back and Jackson got up to head back to the recording booth.

“Seun-ah” He looked back at Mark and raised his brows.

“Why don’t you think of that certain someone while singing?  Which I believe made you write these bunch of kickass and heart wrecking songs? That will definitely give you the vibe!” Mark proudly said while grinning and wiggling his brows.

“ you” And he immediately went to the booth while his annoying and ugly (not really but they are right now) friends burst out laughing, including boytoy.