Are we dating?

You're my Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the enhance quarantine lock down students allowed to go back to their perspective home. 

 

 

Sakura decided to stay in dorm and play her game console all day until she pass out because of too much exposure in screen. While Chaeyeon go home, her mom texted her that she need to go home before this pandemic become worse.

 


While Sakura can't go back in Japan because of travel ban in the country. So she left in dorm alone. She ready her foods, drinks, charger, headset to play her switch. This pass few days she was addicted to play animal crossing. So this is the opportunity to play the whole day. 

 

 

Sakura was enjoying her games when her phone beep, she doesn't bother to look who's texted her. Her phone beep again, not one's but twice. Sakura put her switch in the table and pick up her phone with knotted brows.

 

 

"Who is this person keep texting me." Sakura mumbled. 

 

She swipe her phone and her brows rise up when she saw the person's name who keep texting her.

 

3 messages from Jjaeyeon. 

 

 

Sakura open the first message that Chaeyeon send to her. 

 

 

"Sakura-chan I miss you!' 

 

 

" What are you doing right now?

 

 

" Let's meet up, I wanted to see you so badly." 

 

 


" Are we dating?"  Because Chaeyeon's text message Sakura wondering if they are dating. 

 


Sakura type a reply message for Chaeyeon. 

 

"Are you my girlfriend?" She hit the button and it's automatically sent to Chaeyeon. 

 


With a seconds Chaeyeon call her, Sakura immediately press the answer button. 

 

 

"Hello Jjaeyeon.., why you call—." Sakura didn't even finish her word when Chaeyeon started to say something.

 


" No! I'm not your girlfriend.., I'm your wife now." Sakura remove the phone in her ears when Chaeyeon shout in other line.

 

 

"What are you talking about Lee Chaeyeon?"

 


"I registered our marriage certificate in Mayor's office

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter