Feel Special

You're my Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the enhanced community quarantine the class resumed. Everyone is excited to go back to school to meet their friends. Almost 3 months of quarantine is hell, it's boring. You can't even go outside. 


 

The three friends united again, Sakura, Hyewon and Yena are inside the cafe where they always go. Ordering their favorite drinks. Lockdown had passed but Sakura still hating Matcha Espresso, even Chaeyeon can't encourage her to drink that one.


 

And speaking of Chaeyeon, she's not been seen for almost a week. Her and Sakura having a fight last week during the last quarantine weeks. And they never texted each other. 



 

"I wondered where your girlfriend is?" Yena suddenly blurted out of nowhere.


 

Sakura didn't look at Yena, pretending not to hear anything. 




 

"Yeah! I never saw her in school either." Hyewon added while eating her cake. 




 

" Hey Sakura-chan, where's Chaeyeon-si?" Yena waves her hands in front of Sakura. 



 

" Why are you asking me about a person who's been missing. And how do you think I know her whereabouts?" Sakura whined. 


 

" Of course you know, isn't Chaeyeon your girlfriend?" Yena said while raising her eyebrows.




 

" For your information duck, where not together ok." The Japanese girl groaned.



 

" Yeah sure! We believe that "Where not together ok!' if I know you slept at her house during Lockdown." Hyewon blurted out. 


 

Yena accidentally spilled the milk tea she drinks, why she doesn't know about this. 



 

"What the heck! W-where did you get that information Kang-chan?" Sakura's eyes widened with surprise. 





 

" Remember! Your girlfriend has a twitter account and YouTube channel. And she's my moot on twitter. She is always online during quarantine. " Hyewon uttered, still devouring her cake.



 

" And what's the connection between my question towards your answer?" Sakura asked while glaring towards Hyewon. 




 

" In order for you to understand, I will tell you the story. Chaeyeon posted the videos of the both of you. You, laying in her bed while she's doing the massage." 





 

" Me laying in bed? Doing a mass— A WHAT??" Sakura shouts, trying to process what Hyewon said. While Yena glued to her seats, looking back in forth to Sakura and Hyewon. 





 

Hyewon facepalm, she sighs before she speaks and emphasizes each word. "YOU LAYING IN HER BED AND SHE'S DOING A MASSAGE IN YOUR BACK BECAUSE YOU COMPLAINING THAT YOUR MUSCLE IS IN PAIN. YOU LOOKS LIKE YOU ENJOYED GETTING MASSAGE IN THAT VIDEO THO, SAYING AHH JJAEYEON YOUR HANDS IS SO GOOD OHH, MORE! OH—." Sakura immediately stood up to her seats to cover Hyewon's mouth. 



 

"S-Sakura-chan d-did that?" Yena covered , it surprised her. 



 

"No no no! Don't believe in Hyewon duck, she's exaggerating too much." Sakura defends herself. 



 

" No I am not exaggerating the story! Duck, believe me, Sakura-chan enjoyed Chaeyeon-si's massage. She even moaned. If I didn't see the video, I'm thinking that they having ." Hyewon said without filter. 






 

Sakura's jaw literally dropped, how bold Kang-chan is. 





 

" Is Chaeyeon good? I assumed she was big,  how's the feeling of Chaeyeon's touch Sakura unnie?" Yena started to tease the reddened Sakura. 


 

"What the heck are you talking about? What big?" Sakura's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter