Matcha Espresso

You're my Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----------------------------------

After the incident in the gym's locker room Sakura tried her best to hide from Chaeyeon. She feel embarrassed and she hate the way her friends laugh at her. She still in the state of shock and embarrassment. The almighty confident player who known that had a lot of harem shut because of Chaeyeon's lips. 

 

 

She's hiding her in the corner while following the girl who make herself crazy the moment those lucious lips touch her own. Sakura feel relieved when Chaeyeon was gone and the feather one never saw her in the corner. Sakura hurriedly run outside the students personal locker room after she put her love letter in Chaeyeon's personal locker.

 

She sway her both arms while grinning widely, she go outside the campus to meet her friends. Yena and Hyewon are waiting in cafe nearby in the university. 

 

 

Yena wave her hands after seeing Sakura entered in the cafe entrance. The cherry blossom walked at their direction, she then throw her bag in the vacant chair beside her own chair. 

 

"I already ordered our foods and drinks." Hyewon suddenly uttered. 

 

" Yah, Kang-chan is already hungry waiting for your to show up." Yena added.

 

" I have something important to do that's why I'm late." 

 

"What something more important for Miyawaki Sakura? Last time I remember gaming is more important to you." Yena playfully said. 

 

 

" That's not your business duck!" Sakura mock her intruder friend who only chuckle.

 

"She's sending her love letter for Lee again." Hyewon suddenly mumble without looking at Sakura who's eyes bulging because of Kang-chan's word.

 

"H-how did y-you know Kang-chan?" Sakura questions. 

 

"Of course I have my ways to find out, I saw you last time. " Kang-chan reply. 

 

"wtf!!" Sakura silently cussed.

 

"Are we desperate Sakura-chan?" Yena teased and both her and Hyewon high five. 

 

Sakura wanted to smack her but it was cut off by the waiter who place their order. 

 

"Let's eat I'm already hungry." Hyewon state and started to eat her chocolate c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter