Tsundere and bottom

You're my Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trio is so loud in the cafeteria of the school. They having fun while eating their foods. Hyewon and Yena fest bump while still laughing to their friend. Sakura's forehead crest while looking both of her friends. She can't believe she lost for the video game. For the first time Miyawaki Sakura lose in her favorite fornite game. What a funny news, and here now. Her friends laugh their because they thinking the thing called not pleasant and scary dare she would receive. Sakura feel annoyed to Yena who's grinning at her. 

 

"What now duck? Spilled the ing dare." Sakura groaned in frustration.

 

"Chill Miyawaki and don't worry to much, my dare isn't hilarious most embarrassing one. I dare you how the way you dare me to climb in the school stage and shout I Love Juri even I have a girlfriend." Yena stated and feel like it is the most embarrassing things she do for her entire life.

 


"Just tell me so I will do it and everything is done. " Sakura whined.

 


" Ok ok! So here's the dare. Shout in the whole university that you like the Lee Chaeyeon. " Yena dare.

 

"What!!!!Wtf are you thinking duck? Are you crazy? I won't do that.., period. " Sakura scream. And everyone in cafeteria look in their table.

 

"So if you don't want to do that, there's another dare. I want you to personally say to Chaeyeon that you like her. " 


" Ehh??? It's still the same duck! Its still the same." Sakura wanted to punch Yena.

 

" That's my dare Sakura-chan! You can choose between the first one or last. You have choices. It's either rejected in public or rejected in front of her. " 

 

" You really want me to get embarrass in front of her right? You all know that she hate us, especially me. She hate me for the last prank that we do. I spilled the paint in her research paper. " 

 

" I do your dare, shouting that I like Juri and Yuri slap me thinking that I cheated on her. So you need do my dare too." Sakura sigh, she can't do anything. This is the rule she created and she already regret creating those rule in daring game.

 


_________________________


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter