Plan

The Day Will Come

Door bell rang and Jaejoongs heart skipped. Yoochun went to the hall and opened the door. Seeing the other two members made him so happy, he smiled and hugged them. Yoochun asked Changmin to enter the room and leave them alone for a minute.

- “Hyung you must talk to him, he is depressed, he doesn’t eat and sleep well, I’m worried about him.”

- “I’ll talk to him, but first we have to talk about something different, we must …” - He wanted to continue, but Junsu went out to greet him.

- “Hyung~ how are you? We missed you so much” – Smiled younger member and hugged leader.

...........

- “Hyung I’ve heard that you don’t feel well after that day” – Said Changmin to lead singer after Junsu left the room – “I worried and wanted to see you” – Smiled he.

- “Changmin-ya~” - Blushed Jaejoong.

- “Jaejoongie~” - Entered Yunho and smiled to him.

Jaejoongs heart was beating so fast, he thought everyone could hear it. He couldn’t move. Younger man hugged him. Yunho was so warm, how much he missed this hug and warm, he hugged younger man back, hugged so much like it was the last time, tears fall down.

- “Please don’t cry, I’m here, with you” – Yunho looked at him with smile and wiped his tears.

- “Now we have to discuss one question” – Said Yunho and sat down on the sofa – “Here’s my plan.”

No one knew what plan had Yunho, even Changmin who was the one who spent last two months alone with him. He was afraid to ask something as he saw that leader was worring very much and younger man didn’t want to make him worry more, so he didn’t ask much questions, he just tried to support him.

- “Let’s start” – Continued Yunho – “Last year we didn’t have any progress, we couldn’t produce something new, so SME has a plan how to make our comeback an occurrence of the year. It’s only for one year, we will comeback as two bands, it will be a big shock for everyone, they will support us and we will have a big success, and after one year we will unite and this will be the greatest comeback” – Yunho was so excited, that all members imagines their comeback.

- “But we can’t see each other for one year, we must be very careful” – Continued leader.

- “One year?” - Jumped Jaejoong from the sofa, but he was still weak and fell down – “One year is too long … You can’t do this …..”

- “Don’t worry, we can’t see each other only for reporters” – Laughed Yunho – “I bought a house, it’s 30 minutes way from Seoul, we can meet there, but please remember we must be very careful.”

Yunhos heart skipped a bit when he glared at Jaejoongs happy face, he was so cute, younger man realized that he was staring at him and took his eyes away from lead singer.

- “We must go now……”