News

The Day Will Come

-  “Jaejoong wake up ~ hyung it’s already afternoon, wake up.”

-  “Yoochunie please leave me alone, I need to sleep more.”

- "Hyung you must watch it” – Said Yoochun and TV.

……

-  “Shocking news~ Kim Jaejoong, Kim Junsu And Park Yoochun left DBSK and started lawsuit against SM Entertaiment, Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin ….."

-  “Please turn it off” – Shouted Jaejoong – “Turn it off” – His eyes got wet, tears went down on his cheeks.

 

- “Hyung please calm down, yunho has got a plan, we must be patient” – Said younger man and put his palm on lead singers shoulder.

- “I have to see him, I must talk to him” – Jaejoongs voice was trembling.

- “Hyung please ~”

- “Chun-ya I can’t, you know that I can’t, I need him, I lo…..” – Suddenly he stopped, realized that he blurt out too much.

Yoochuns eyes got wide, he was surprised.

- “Hyung you love him? Are you serious?”

- “You hate me?” – Jaejoong avoid his eyes.

- “No hyung, what are you talking about? You know that I will support both of you, but hyung does he know about it?”

- “No, of course he doesn’t” – Said lead singer and wipe his tears – “He will hate me.”

- “But you two have a special relationship, why do you think that he will hate you? Maybe…”

- “Stop it please, it’s only friendship, not much ….. I don’t want to talk about it” – Said Jaejoong and went to the bathroom.

 

Two months pass and everything was in chaos.

- “Hyung wake up~”

- “Junsu-ya what happened? It’s 4:00 AM yet” – Yoochuns closed his eyes.

- “Jaejoong … He has a high fever.”

Last few months Jaejoong was too depressed, younger members were worried about him and tried not to leave him alone. Both ran to older mans room.

- “We must take him to the hospital” – Shouted Yoochun – “Call him, he must come and see Jaejoong, I don’t know what will happen if it lasts this way.”

 

[At the hospital]

- “How is he doctor?” – Both members asked at the same time.

- “He will be okay, but he must stay here tonight” – Answered the doctor and walked away

Yoochun looked at younger man and asked

- “What does he say?”

- “They will come to our house tomorrow night” – Answered Junsu.

His eyes were red, Yoochun smiled to him and put younger mans face into his palms.

- “Junsu-ya you seen so tired, you should go home and sleep, I’ll stay here with him” – Smiled Yoochun and kissed younger mans cheek.