Eps. 4

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

Yuri and Sooyoung managed to bring Taeyeon to the table that has been their message. Yuri Jessica looked very serious look as she folded her arms.

 

"Why, Sica-ya? "

"Why are you so long? "

"Ah, mianhae. Too crowded in there, it's rather difficult to bring Taeyeon in a state of unconsciousness. "

"Is it true Soo? "Jessica looked at Sooyoung and she knew if Sooyoung could say things honestly when you're scared.

"Ne, Jessica noona. "Yuri looked toward Sooyoung and could breathe because Sooyoung isn’t telling the truth.

 

Taeyeon back on the couch and looked at Tiffany who was holding a glass of vodka. Really under control, as if forgotten by Taeyeon, Tiffany kept her looking even smiled a little.

 

"Yul, it looks like this will work. "Sooyoung nudged Yuri arm while looking towards Taeyeon.

"Fany-ah. "Taeyeon heard mention of the name Tiffany, Sooyoung and obviously made YulSic surprised.

"Play with me. "Taeyeon rose from the couch and pulled Tiffany to go down to the dance floor.

"No no no no, byuntae! "Yuri and Sooyoung immediately pnocked look interesting Taeyeon Tiffany, but felt strong, pushed Taeyeon Sooyoung until Yuri had to catch him.

"Hey! Seobang! "Jessica snapped yell see Yuri before Sooyoung capture.

 

Meanwhile Taeyeon and Tiffany really enjoy their evening in the XO Club. Seolhyun who accidentally saw it immediately reacts and looks upset.

 

"Seolhyun, what are you upset? You want that man right? "Jimin put her wine glass and showing something on Seolhyun.

"Who that woman? "

"You forgot? She is woman are often seen together with Taeyeon outside their duty hours? "

"Irene? "

" Ye. Reportedly they were back close to even have a serious relationship, I several times saw her picture alongside Taeyeon in sosmed Yoona and Sooyoung. "

 

Seolhyun look towards Taeyeon and Tiffany were still in the middle of the crowd.

 

"Better now you capture that moment and then you destroy it with their relationship which is currently a lover. "

 

As if getting the most perfect solution, Seolhyun take a picture of Taeyeon and Tiffany very clearly. It stores the picture and sends it to Irene.

 

"You will be mine, oppa. "

 

Meanwhile despite being located in the influence of alcohol, Taeyeon not taking his eyes off Tiffany even they often look very close. Until a moment their eyes meet each other and the world seemed to stop spinning.

After spending the whole night in a club, Taeyeon decided to return home without tell Yuri and Sooyoung, Taeyeon brings Tiffany with him. While in the car, Tiffany didn’t stop staring at Taeyeon with smiling eyes. Feel if it is being considered, Taeyeon looking towards Tiffany and he is also concerned face life woman ever fill it. As the influence of alcohol is very large, both face close to each other and Tiffany attract Taeyeon. cont

********

I haven’t felt it, but I still remember how it felt. The lips are always fishing hormones in my body was now back to mine. I can’t stop kissing man made me turn everything over that period. I could feel his hands start moving and touching my arm.

 

"Tae. "

"Uhm, Fany-ah."

"Do you miss me? ", Not once did I let go of her lips.

" Hmmm. "

 

I really see this man far more handsome than usual, I took off my coat cardigan white shirt. I really was not able to restrain myself.

 

"Let's do it, Tae. "

********

I'd been noticed my cell phone didn’t stop hoping that namaj it send me a message.

 

* New Instagram Message *

@ Sh_9513:

is he your boyfriend?

As hit by a thousands of knives, my heart ached even tears started flowing from my eyes. I don’t believe that man has not forgotten woman that hurt him, even he had to do something like that. I was crying uncontrollably even I don’t care if other people hear it.

 

"I like you, Bae Joohyun. "

 

" You are lying! you evil! "

 

I could not stop berating myself. I took my phone and immediately contacted the only person who is always with that man.

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

"Yes, Sooyoung-ssi. What you're with Taeyeon. "

"Why, Irene-ya? Why are you crying ? "

" Answer my question ! "

"Yes, I was with him, he was down the toilet. "

"You're where? "

"Ah .... k-we are in ... "

"Sooyoung! Reply me. "

"We were in the cafe. Taeyeon could not sleep because of constantly thinking about you. "

"Geotjimal! Tell the truth ! "

"Really, Irene. I'll catch up to the toilet and told him if you look for it. "

"If I know you're lying to me, I'll tie you up in the trunk! "

I ended the call and I delete messages from Seolhyun. I really don’t want to see the photograph, was terrible for me. Now I can only wait for news of Sooyoung to ascertain if it isn’t true.

 

"Oppa, why you do this to me ? "

 

* New Message *

Kang Seulgi: Let's meet tomorrow. I want to see you.

********

Sooyoung run as fast as possible seek Taeyeon outside XO Club, he pnocked because Irene is already angry with him. He circled the parking lot, but didn’t find the car Taeyeon. Now Sooyoung really pnocked and tried Taeyeon.

 

"WHAT?! Could not be contacted ?!"

 

Sooyoung ran into the club to ask for help Yuri and Jessica. Meanwhile, Taeyeon had already moved his car to the parking lot above the basement level. That man was enjoying a night together woman still sitting on his lap.

 

"Hmmm, Fany-ah. Give it to me. "Tiffany and Taeyeon interesting hips make them even closer.

"Ah, Tae. "As unbearable, Tiffany continues to move until changing his position and make Taeyeon sighed.

"Ohh, Mi Young-ah. Ohh. "

 

The sigh heard, Tiffany Taeyeon kissed back ferociously. Want to balance out the game wothat man, Taeyeon didn’t release the heat of the kiss as he ed his pants and exposing blouse Tiffany. Occasional ignorant hand it leads to a mound that was covered with clothes. Sensitive if Taeyeon wanted it more, Tiffany undressing Taeyeon and carrying in her arms. Although the car lit up the ac, the night it became very hot night for Taeyeon.

 

"Ah-ah ...... ... fany ....... more. "

"Aish, you're not easily satisfied, Tae. "

"Don’t stop, Mi Young-ah! "

"Ah ... Tae. Let's go home! "

"I will come, Fany-ah. "

"Ahh ... yeah, Tae ...... .. ahhh .... give it to me. "Taeyeon discharge was right about Tiffany stomach.

"Why not inside, Tae?! "

"You are not mine anymore. "

 

Frustrated with the short game, Tiffany took the clothes and immediately use it again. Likewise with Taeyeon immediately smoothed his pants. But before long, Taeyeon heard the sound of crying from woman sitting beside him.

 

"Why? "

". , , , "

" Why are you crying ? "

 

Tiffany didn’t answer the question Taeyeon and he just stared out the car window.

 

"Why did you do that to me, Tae? "

"You mean? "

"I'm getting married Tae! Why would you do that to me?! "

"What? "Tiffany Taeyeon surprised to hear the speech.

"I'm getting married! Can’t you hear it?! "

 

As if in spite of the influence of alcohol, Taeyeon paused and looked at Tiffany. Now both are in a deep silence.

 

"I know you too will soon be married to with that woman. "

". , , , "

"I heard your voice on airplanes. "

". , , , "

"But why are you doing this?! "

"Fany-ah. , , "

"Tae, why? ", It starts inaudible voice clear.

"Mianhae, Fany-ah. "Tiffany could only closed her eyes when she heard these words.

"Take me back to the house, Tae. I want to rest. "

 

Without much to ask, Taeyeon immediately drove the car to the house Tiffany. During the trip, they just stopped and occasionally looking out the window. Taeyeon still hear Tiffany verge of tears the whole way home.

 

Tiffany's House

 

Without saying a word, Tiffany straight out of the car and into the house. Seeing the attitude of Tiffany, Taeyeon could only wiped his face and leaned his head on the car seat. He backed his car and drove to the house as soon as possible.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany returned crying uncontrollably behind his door shortly after Taeyeon away.

Daegu

It was a sunny morning, Irene decided to walk by the lake which became her favorite place as a child. She tried to forget what she had just experienced last night. She is still believe if man that she loved didn’t do that.

 

"It was here apparently. ", A man standing right next to Irene, looking in any direction.

"Seulgi-ya. "Irene murmured at the sight Seulgi standing beside him.

"You still remember me apparently. I thought you had forgotten. "Seulgi seated next to Irene and follow the views of Irene.

". , , , "

"How is your relationship with the pilot? "

"You mean Taeyeon oppa?

"I can’t mention his name. "

"Why? "

"How can I name the man who won woman’s heart that admired since my very first. "

"Tch, what you're talking about this. "Irene smirked and looked into another direction.

"Irene, do you remember when we used to go to school? "

". , , , "

"You told me if you want to visit all over the world. "

"Ne, and I get it now. "

" But I don’t. "

"Why? You are an entrepreneur even the largest vineyard owner, you would have been to around the world. "

"If you want to know the reason for my being an entrepreneur, you probably would not believe. "

" Tell me. "

"I want to fulfill your desires. "Seulgi look towards Irene.

"W-What? "Irene saw Seulgi and was surprised to hear the speech.

"I don’t know how, that I know just being an entrepreneur like Appa to get you around the world. "

". , , , "

"But it looks like I was defeated by the pilot. He managed to win your heart. "Seulgi bowed.

 

Still can’t believe what Seulgi says, Irene can only silence and play back her memory.

 

"I heard it had been married man. Is that true ? "

"Yes, now he was divorced and lived alone. "

"He doesn’t have a child? "Irene just shook her head," Well, I hope he can get a child from you someday. "

"Seul. , , "

"Ne? "

 

That afternoon, Irene had just come home from school. He walked beside the lake and before long a young boy approached him with bike sebangkunya friends.

 

"Joohyun-ah, Let’s go, we go home together. "

"I want to walk, Seulgi. "

 

Seulgi fell off his bicycle and leads in addition to Irene.

 

"Hey! You’re slave to love ", Some classmates tease Seulgi as it passes.

"Seul, go, I don’t want them teasing you. "

"It's okay, Joohyun-ah. "Seulgi give his best smile at Irene.

 

"Irene? "Seulgi waved his hand to the face of Irene Irene and make a small smile.

" Slave to love! "Irene teased Seulgi and ran, laughing.

"Hey! JOOHYUN-AH! "Seulgi pursuit of Irene and now they are running around on the lake shore.

 

"What if we ran? Who's up in the tree first, would ride on a bike? "

"Okey! "

 

Irene ran ahead of Seulgi they run very fast, reasonable because Irene was an athlete in her school.

 

"Joohyun-ah! I’ll catch you. "Seulgi continue to pursue Irene who had been teased.

"You can never catch me, bear! "

 

Feel challenged, Seulgi quickened his pace and arrived at a moment in which he managed to hug Irene from behind. Their eyes meet each other and begin Seulgi heartbeat irregular.

 

"Irene-huh. "

"B-bear? "

 

"You can never get me, bear. "Irene continued to run the school dress.