Reactions

Unrealizable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jang Woo’s POV

            He didn’t know how Yoona noticed it, or how did she knows about his feelings. That he himself didn’t know until recently.

JW: do I really love her….? am I that obvious? *he asked himself* Its okay for me to be her friend, it’s better than nothing. *he then said to YN*

YN: *she knows that it is a lie* are you sure about that?

JW: *then he shakes his head* Ani… you are right… it hurts … But what hurts me so much is the fact that although I love her far more than anyone else will ever do, that’s all I’ll ever be. A friend. 

YN: then confess to her.. *she said directly*

JW: *he looked at YN with a rather surprised expression* Mwoh?

YN: Confess… Confess to her…. *she said again*

JW: do you think it’s that easy?

YN: why is it difficult? It’s not like you need to use your brain to confess… you use this… *she said and pokes his chest near the heart part*

JW: *he smiles at YN* wow… you make it sound so easy…

YN: because you make it so complicated….

JW: you know what? You sound like a love expert… do you even have a boyfriend? *he changes the topic*

YN: *she smiles at JW* I do….

JW: you do?

YN: well… if only  I took all my courage and confessed… maybe I do…. *she said now in a serious voice* so don’t do the same mistake as I did…

Eun Jung’s POV

            She didn’t gave Taecyeon a concrete answer towards his confession, she just asked for time to thinkj about it and now she is spending her leisure time at Soyeon’s house.

EJ: *SY is talking but she isn’t really paying attention since she is still bothered how to answer TY’s confession*

SY: *she noticed that EJ isn’t really paying attention to her and she taps her shoulder* Yah. Eunjung-ah… Gwaenchana? *she asked*

EJ: *she was slightly suprised* oh?? Neh.. what were you saying again….?

SY: *she sighs* aigoo… what is bothering you, really? *she asked again*

EJ: *she shakes her head and denies* ani.. there’s nothing….

SY: *she didn’t believe EJ and said* Come on, Eunjung… I wouldn’t be your bestfriend for nothing… I know there is something bothering you… tell me… did you have a fight with Jang Woo? *she guesses*

EJ: *she smiles because SY really knows her well* no… we didn’t had a fight… *she answered*

SY: then what is wrong? *she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter