Their Feelings

Unrealizable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eun Jung’s POV

            She really enjoyed the food that they ate. Now they are walking at the park, when they saw some kids singing Christmas carols together with some adults, it seems that they are there for public performance.

EJ: *she runs towards the circle of crowd and watched as they sings* Wow… they are really great… *she complimented their singing*

TY: *he stands beside EJ* Neh….

EJ: *as she was watching them, she puts her hand on her face and blows some warm air after, the weather is a bit cold that day*

TY: *he noticed this action of EJ and asked her* are you cold?

EJ: *she looks at TY and smiles* just a little…

TY: *then he took off his jacket and put it on EJ’s shoulders* here…

EJ: *she looks at TY and asked* ani-yah… nan gwaenchana…. *she kindly refused trying not to offend TY from rejecting his offer*

TY: *but he insisted on giving her his jacket* it’s ok… I don’t want you to catch a cold… *he said as he puts the jacket on EJ*

EJ: *worried that he might be the one to catch a cold then* but what about you?? *she asked as she looks at him*

TY: *he smiles at EJ* I will be fine…

EJ: *she didn’t refuse anymore and she just took his hand* Arasso… then just put your hand here…*then she puts his hand on his jacket that she is wearing now*

TY: *he was surprised by EJ action that he also blushed*

Yoona’s POV

            They are happily walking on park when Jang Woo suddenly stopped walking and just stares at a distance. She got curious that she followed the direction he was looking at and saw some kids singing, but she also realized that wasn’t really what Jang Woo was looking at, because at the other side of the park was Eun Jung and Taecyeon together. And they weren’t just standing together, she can see that Eun Jung is wearing an overly sized jacket that she guesses was Taecyeon’s and his hand was on its pocket together as Eun Jung’s hand. With that she looked at Jang Woo’s expression and even though he wasn’t speaking she somewhat knows what he is thinking.

YN:  Are you ok? *she asked out of concern*

JW: *just when he heard YN’s voice he snapped back to reality and looks at YN* Neh?? Ah.. yeh.. gwaenchana… *he said as he walks away from the crowd*

YN: *follows JW and when they are far enough* Jang Woo… *she gently calls him*

JW: Wae? *he asked*

YN: can I ask you a question? *she as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter