Rain and Flower

Unrealizable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eun Jung’s POV

            It was weekend morning and she has doesn’t have anything to do, so she decided to water the plants in their front yard. While watering it Jang Woo came in panting and from the looks of it, it seemed like he just finished his morning jog.

EJ: *looks at JW who is now seated on the chair under the big umbrella in the middle of a round table on their yard*

JW: *panting and whining about the hot weather* Ahh…. It’s so hot… *fans himself with his hand* I wish it would rain…. *he said*

EJ: *smiles and puts the sprinkler upward towards JW’s location so it seemed like it was raining there* here!!

JW: *extends his hand outside umbrella to feel the water* Woah!!! It seemed that it’s really raining….

EJ: *puts the water hose down and walks towards JW*

JW: why did you stop??? I want to enjoy it some more…. *he said trying to make EJ go back and make it rain again*

EJ: Pfftt…. I want to experience it too…. *pulls JW up* Go! Make it rain….

JW: *smiles and goes to the hose and puts it upward* Here!

EJ: *close her eyes* woah!! So refreshing…..

JW: it’s much more refreshing after you jog…. Next time you should really come and run with me…. *he said as he continues to spray water*

EJ: *opens her eyes* Mwoh?? Shireo!!!

JW: it’s really good for your health…. You will not easily catch a cold if you exercise daily….

EJ: Shireo!! I’d rather catch a cold than to exercise…*she protested*

JW: Mwoh?! *then he thought of something and lowers the water hose and aimed at EJ* Here!!

EJ: *stands up and runs around to dodge the water* Yah!! Do you really want me to catch a cold, huh?

JW: *smiles evilly* you asked for it….

EJ: *glares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter