The Acceptance

Unrealizable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taecyeon’s POV

            He is with his friends but his mind is off to somewhere else. His face was painted with a smile that can’t be erased. He kept smiling all by himself that even his friends would creep out.

WY: *he can notice that ever since the moment they arrive at their usual hangout place TY has been smiling like a mad person all by himself* Yah!! Hyung!! Stop smiling all by yourself..!! its creepy… *he whines but got ignored by TY*

NH: *another friend of TY* Let him be Wooyoung… the man is in love…. *he said as he taps WY’s shoulder and looks at TY*

WY: *he looks at his other hyung* but… people might think he has gone crazy.. smiling like that… *he said pointing at TY this time*

TY: *finally he turns to his friend to defend himself* Yah! Jang Woo Young! Who are you calling crazy?! *he said in a rather loud voice but not in an angry tone*

WY: *he looks at TY* I won’t be calling you if you weren’t acting like one… *he playfully said to his hyung which caused for him to receive a death glare from him*

TY: *he glares at WY* YAH!! I’m still your hyung….

JH: *he joins the conversation* Keunde Hyung…what really happened??

CS: did you win a lottery or something?

TY: *then he smiles remembering what had happened last night*

Flashback

            It’s been a week since the day he had confessed to Eunjung, and ever since that day, they hasn’t seen each other nor did he calls Eunjung. And so when he receives a text from her that she wants to meet her, he didn’t really know how to act in front of her.

TY: *he is waiting for EJ outside the cafe* Ahh…. *he sighs* how should I greet her? *he asked himself, just then he saw EJ walking towards him and smiled at and he smiled back*

EJ: *when she reached TY place she greeted him* Annyeong!

TY: *slightly awkward* oh… annyeong!

EJ: *sits in front of TY* Did you wait long? *she asked*

TY: *sha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter